Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... (1071 Views)

Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... by okaroangel: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2022
US female Military Commander says she needs a boyfriend, whom she can help financially

https://trendytalker.com/us-female-military-commander-says-she-needs-a-boyfriend-whom-she-can-help-financially/

1 Like

Re: US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... by emnite(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Send me her contact and names
Re: US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... by Softmirror: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2022
emnite:
Send me her contact and names

NA YAHOO. SHINE YOUR EYES.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip / A High Body Count Woman Has:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.