Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open (16441 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Ugonna62: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Go and sidon, ur transparency is questionable.
Obiano is the best from SE
Pls use ur head when making contributions here so that you dont sound stupid,
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by OmoManU: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
The problem is can he win the primaries dollar for dollar unless the heavy weights in the throw their weights behind him. He stands a great chance at the general elections.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Ugonna62: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Everybody de talk the Pandora criminal bastard self de talk.
Tell me who amongs nigeria politicians is not a criminal ? The only different is that some are dangerous criminals without concience eg.buhari and ,tinubu,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Isobug: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Peter Peter Obi shouldn't disturb himself because most Nigeria won't vote for a liar,some people can try to repackage the fraud but we won't fall for their gimmick.

N B: you're free to abuse,curse and say whatever trash you want to say to your father,the fact remain that Obi Pandora him tu lie is a known factgrin

Who is most Nigerians? Maybe you and your hateful household
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Invictuse: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Exactly the problem plaguing you PDP supporters you cook up senseless accusations against Buhari Amaechi Akpabio Fashola Tinubu Okorocha n other n expect Nigerians to accept that as fact but when diehard criminals like Peter Peter Obi Atiku etc are paid in same coin you claim it is baseless.

All the accusations on the APC which of your accusations is not baseless or which as anyone of them be convicted of.

MOTOPARK:
i don’t care about all these allegations because I’m not privy to the exact truth and fact of your baseless accusations .individuals all like you voted for buhari,thereby,putting a lot of families into impoverishment.you sounded as though you’re sensible, but you know pretty well you a complete fool without bearing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by oyatz(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Peter Gregory Obi should not border himself about Nigeria because Nigerians does not deserve him.

We prefer to vote in another Buhari pro-max.

The more aspirants the better.

Peter Obi and his team should work very hard to win the presidential primaries of the PDP.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Stanchem029: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
can u drop your phone nos,probably anybody that wants to do video call,even if it is just to wish you well and say prayers for u.
The man behind that account is a serial impersonator. A notorious scammer from the pit of hell by name Anthony munachi okeke.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by oyatz(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2022
mbahdi:
God people are not always seen
What a vibrant man.and ready to work.but my country will rather choose a walking corpse dat will be presiding dem from USA

The first hurdle doesn't involve the whole country but PDP stakeholders who are not illiterates but educated and enlightened men and women.

This is the reason why you guys should convince majority of the PDP delegates to vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by oyatz(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
offorjide:
Okwute Idi Igbo ur people is strongly behind you among the people that have declared interest to run, sentiment apart you are the most qualified . The West aren't serious TINUBU is corrupt and incompetent while OSIBANJO is inexperienced and still remain a product of godfatherism they cabals will easily hijack his government so PETER OBI still remain the only person to take Nigeria to the promise land please they youths should join together and support this visionary leader

Peter Obi needs to first win the PDP primaries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by itsene: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2022
If the presidency is zoned to Ajegunle, I will contest.
All my supporters know me as an obedient second class citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Tinubu does not have to be a saint for Peter Obi to be questionable.

Obi was my governor. Almost all the shabby roads constructed under his maladministration are currently in different stages of disrepair...just less than 8 years after.

Infact, let all of them run for president. We need to see how much money can be recovered from them.

We need someone that can handle the economy. Nobody is asking the president to do roads. We have the federal ministry of transport and works for that. Let him come and set the standard just like he did in anambra state. If he was that bad obiano would have started from the scratch. He set the pace for obiano to build on. the man that ruled from 1999 to 2003 destroyed anambra state, ngige came and did almost worst. But he came in corrected everything. The way buhari, osinbajo and APC has destroyed Nigeria. He is the right man to rescue us. South south is no longer neutral on the issue of South east and South West. We have seen the betrayal of ur people (I know u are from there). Just know if there no South east or South South candidate on the ballot, we are all voting north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol scared of Obi Pandora, the renowned fugitive?

You can even see that the criminal is damn scared to come out bluntly that he will be contesting. Why will I be scared of a cry baby that cannot even secure the 9th position in PDP primaries?

You yourself, do you believe Peter Obi can be elected Nigerian president?
Nobody is stopping you from luxuriating in your delusions.

If you think that by casting unfounded aspersions on Obi, you can balance out the egregious moral baggage the likes of Tinubu is labouring under, you have failed miserably.

Most Nigerians are anticipating the keenness of Obi to redeem the country from the mess of the present regime.

Whipping up primordial sentiments is a tool of the basest.

Obi is respected figure in Nigeria and the world over...there is nothing your desperation and dejection can do about it...
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by haffaze777(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Isobug:

Who is most Nigerians? Maybe you and your hateful household
[/s]

Let the Pandora liar contest first

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2022
oyatz:

The first hurdle doesn't involve the whole country but PDP stakeholders who are not illiterates but educated and enlightened men and women.

This is the reason why you guys should convince majority of the PDP delegates to vote for Peter Obi.
Why will they need convincing?

Has Obi not made his mark or do you believe the propaganda being spread by little minds that the Igbos cannot win and preside over Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by iokpebholo: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2022
rippa:

Na most of them dey front so. U are saying obi transparency is questionable but u are supporting tinubu. Just imagine the kind of people we have in this country
Bleep off if u don't have anything tangible to say..get behind me u Tinubu rat..fool
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by AsomughaChuks05: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Peter Obi is not electable. I am from Anambra state but the guy is a disaster, all the substandard roads he did when he was governor didn't last more than two years, he is very corrupt, the Pandora scandal exposed him even more.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by IvarDboneless: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerians will suffer from generation to generation if these comments up there are truly humans
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by IvarDboneless: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi is not electable. I am from Anambra state but the guy is a disaster, all the substandard roads he did when he was governor didn't last more than two years, he is very corrupt, the Pandora scandal exposed him even more.
You are an imposter...you are not from anambra state..you are just a paid idi*t to come derail this thread
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by LegendHero(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
maestroferddi:
Nobody is stopping you from luxuriating in your delusions.

If you think that by casting unfounded aspersions on Obi, you can balance out the egregious moral baggage the likes of Tinubu is labouring under, you have failed miserably.

Most Nigerians are anticipating the keenness of Obi to redeem the country from the mess of the present regime.

Whipping up primordial sentiments is a tool of the basest.

Obi is respected figure in Nigeria and the world over...there is nothing your desperation and dejection can do about it...

Obi is a criminal. Someone that took 250million cash and lied that he want to use it to pay contractors in cash.

That in itself is corruption if Nigeria were to be a sane country. What all these politicians do is to toy with the law, steal from the people and when caught, they use the police and court to frustrate the issue.

Obi Pandora got 10% when he gave shares to his family for the breweries.

Obi Pandora supervised the massacre of countless youth in Awkusu and failed to provide the hit man in charge.

Obi Pandora through his aide stole #250m in cash and when he was caught, he quickly lied that he intend to use it to buy cars for the state. Why did he not inform the state house of assembly before if it’s the truth? Why did he only notified that after he was caught?

The Pandora thief stole the state dry and used it to invest offshore in his daughter name and the same man will be faking it that he only has one wristwatch and poor.

He himself know that his presidency dream is still born. That Pandora fugitive will cry hot tears until his voice turn to that of a proper man before he smell any presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Obi is a criminal. Someone that took 250million cash and lied that he want to use it to pay contractors in cash.

That in itself is corruption if Nigeria were to be a sane country. What all these politicians do is to toy with the law, steal from the people and when caught, they use the police and court to frustrate the issue.

Obi Pandora got 10% when he gave shares to his family for the breweries.

Obi Pandora supervised the massacre of countless youth in Awkusu and failed to provide the hit man in charge.

Obi Pandora through his aide stole #250m in cash and when he was caught, he quickly lied that he intend to use it to buy cars for the state. Why did he not inform the state house of assembly before if it’s the truth? Why did he only notified that after he was caught?

The Pandora thief stole the state dry and used it to invest offshore in his daughter name and the same man will be faking it that he only has one wristwatch and poor.

He himself know that his presidency dream is still born. That Pandora fugitive will cry hot tears until his voice turn to that of a proper man before he smell any presidency.

Egbon mi, you are not a motor park loafer na...

May we have a shred of evidence to corroborate your wild allegations?

You have to earn the elicitation/investment of my precious time...

Your jeremiad of rantings are sounding ridiculous.

Obi cannot be a Tinubu and you know it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by LegendHero(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
maestroferddi:
Egbon mi, you are not a motor park loafer na...

May we have a shred of evidence to corroborate your wild allegations?

You have to earn the elicitation/investment of my precious time...

Your jeremiad of rantings are sounding ridiculous.

Obi cannot be a Tinubu and you know it.

Lol. What other evidence do we need than all what is available on the public domain?

You yourself know that Obi Pandora presidency dream is stillborn. All what we are doing here is just catching cruise coz we ALL know that Peter Obi is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Up
LegendHero:

Lol. What other evidence do we need than all what is available on the public domain?

You yourself know that Obi Pandora presidency dream is stillborn. All what we are doing here is just catching cruise coz we ALL know that Peter Obi is going nowhere.
You should be embarrassed with yourself.

A supposedly educated man has been going to town with asinine allegations driven by primordial sentiments and defeatist tribalism...

You look at Obi and you find an outlet to vent your failures and inadequacies...

You know that you and the people you slavishly admire cannot hold a candle to him. However, in a bid to demonstrate your capicity for baseness, you elected to paint all avians in the same hue.

You want to cast aspersions on Obi so as to reduce him to Tinubu level. Epic failure.

Peter Obi is going places...you better cotton on to that fact.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
maestroferddi:
UpYou should be embarrassed with yourself.

A supposedly educated man has been going to town with asinine allegations driven by primordial sentiments and defeatist tribalism...

You look at Obi and you find an outlet to vent your failures and inadequacies...

You know that you and the people you slavishly admire cannot hold a candle to him. However, in a bid to demonstrate your capicity for baseness, you elected to paint all avians in the same hue.

You want to cast aspersions on Obi so as to reduce him to Tinubu level. Epic failure.

Peter is going places...you better cotton on to that fact.

Well reply the below in all honesty about the criminal Peter Obi.

Do you believe he can be Nigeria president in 2023?

The crook is even scared to contest because he has no structure to win the primaries. That’s why he’s begging that he will only contest if it’s zoned to the South.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Well reply the below in all honesty about the criminal Peter Obi.

Do you believe he can be Nigeria president in 2023?

The crook is even scared to contest because he has no structure to win the primaries. That’s why he’s begging that he will only contest if it’s zoned to the South.
My answer to the emboldened is A ZILLION YES.

You cannot be laying any claim to rationality and intelligence and at the same time be asking such a thoughtless question...

Peter Obi is a highly sought-for public speaker in Nigeria and beyond...He has earned his lofty standing in public perception.

It is not his fault that you cannot do simple critical thinking.

Peter Obi is star I your eyes because he has not declared an interest to contest before Tinubu or immediately after him, abi?

Get more worried with Tinubu's ill-thought out declaration which has run out steam...

Peter Obi is in the PDP where party supremacy is set in stone...

An Igbo proverb says that it is pointless pinching to take a peep at a package meant to be opened nonetheless...
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by CoolAmbience(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
rippa:

We need someone that can handle the economy. Nobody is asking the president to do roads. We have the federal ministry of transport and works for that. Let him come and set the standard just like he did in anambra state. If he was that bad obiano would have started from the scratch. He set the pace for obiano to build on. the man that ruled from 1999 to 2003 destroyed anambra state, ngige came and did almost worst. But he came in corrected everything. The way buhari, osinbajo and APC has destroyed Nigeria. He is the right man to rescue us. South south is no longer neutral on the issue of South east and South West. We have seen the betrayal of ur people (I know u are from there). Just know if there no South east or South South candidate on the ballot, we are all voting north

Thank goodness you are the only one who thinks this way about Peter Obi.

You are alone in this mediocrity. Anyone who knows an inch of about Anambra state, knows very much that Ngige was a better governor than Obi.

Doesn't it show cluelessness on your part not to have addressed the issue of how Anambra's IGR jumped from N400m under Obi to more N1b as soon as Obiano took office?

What economy has Obi ever managed, let alone well? You call gross underestimation of a state's income 'managing an economy'.

Why do you need a president who will manage the economy well? Why shouldn't that task be left for the Finance Ministry, the same way the task of fixing the roads is to be left to the Works Ministry..... (according to you).

It is glaring that Obi didn't enough for you to be able to defend him. Don't even bring Buhari / Osinbajo into this. The duo have critical achievements to their names: Lagos-Ibadan Railway; Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Calabar-Cameroun Highway; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Warri-Itakpe Railway etc. There were just about 5 fertilizer blending plants as at when Buhari took office in 2015....go and check today, there over 50 fertilizer blending plants. Nigeria is producing over 6MMT of rice...
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Thank goodness you are the only one who thinks this way about Peter Obi.

You are alone in this mediocrity. Anyone who knows an inch of about Anambra state, knows very much that Ngige was a better governor than Obi.

Doesn't it show cluelessness on your part not to have addressed the issue of how Anambra's IGR jumped from N400m under Obi to more N1b as soon as Obiano took office?

What economy has Obi ever managed, let alone well? You call gross underestimation of a state's income 'managing an economy'.

Why do you need a president who will manage the economy well? Why shouldn't that task be left for the Finance Ministry, the same way the task of fixing the roads is to be left to the Works Ministry..... (according to you).

It is glaring that Obi didn't enough for you to be able to defend him. Don't even bring Buhari / Osinbajo into this. The duo have critical achievements to their names: Lagos-Ibadan Railway; Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Calabar-Cameroun Highway; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Warri-Itakpe Railway etc. There were just about 5 fertilizer blending plants as at when Buhari took office in 2015....go and check today, there over 50 fertilizer blending plants. Nigeria is producing over 6MMT of rice...

And yet a dollar is N500. One sachet of water is N20, a bag of rice is over 30k. Gas, fuel, everything is beyond the reach of common man. Even ur cluelessness is worst than buhari. U just seat down compose rubbish. All the rubbish projects u mentioned were all made by mortgaging ur children with useless borrowing yet nor of the projects has been completed even after 8years. Even mumu dey fear ur mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by BluntCrazeMan: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
As a strong member of the party, Peter Obi could have taking the bold step by throwing his hat into the ring to make a bold statement rather than waiting for party decision before knowing the next line of action.
He is playing the chess with his head
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2022
iokpebholo:
Don't bother ursef sir, nigerians are just block heads dt will only reasonvia ethnic/religious sentiments....They will rather queue behind d renowned bullon van crook...Even ur kingsmen will always b foolish that dey will never come out and vote
You see EFCC??
The moment he declares, EFCC will come stronger for him unto Pandora stuffs.
And Peter Obi as usual would still maintain that his investigations with the EFCC should be televised live on TV.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by iokpebholo: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You see EFCC??
The moment he declares, EFCC will come stronger for him unto Pandora stuffs.
And Peter Obi as usual would still maintain that his investigations with the EFCC should be televised live on TV.
Story...Y EFCC never come after Tinubu since he declare..At least it's on record he has been a Thief since 1999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / VP Osinbajo Was Never Excluded From National Security Meetings - Premium Times / Adeleke Arrested: Stop This Madness - Fani-kayode To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.