Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting (31704 Views)

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by odaniel1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Never worry abt those apps jor. Na try-your-luck you do, you no kill person. Just stake lower and try Cheaper bets. The probability that the cheaper game wld cut is just as high as that of the bigger stakes. Be wise....
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by deavicky(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
break your sim! What about the loan you took who will pay them.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Dollywood(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense

You're mad. Quote me anywhere, you fucking stoooopid.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by anambraamaka: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
amen
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Dollywood(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..

Is there anything positive in gambling? You stoooopid
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by JoshTim: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
The only sure bet i can put 100k or more is 1xbet crash game.
Ọmọ, people dey cash out for that app o. But if you are greedy, you will lose all.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dollywood:

Is there anything positive in gambling? You stoooopid
I was referring to the guy's write up and use of words.. undecided
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by angelfallz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't know why I started laughing when I got to the bolded part. The juju that is doing you no be small one o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Joeyjones(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
People didn't even learn anything from watching Squid Game
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by angelfallz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
its an addiction.

DroppingLiquid:
But why borrow? Were you not afraid? Didn't you think of what would happen if you lose? You thought you could only win? But if you could only win, would you have lost your savings of 200k?

How does your mind work?
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by angelfallz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
do rich people gamble?
beautyhd:
Your problem is greed.

200k gone just like that.
Gambling is meant for the rich or average and not for struggling persons.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Silencer9319: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
I was in your shoe some yrs. Back,2017 to be precise,I collected contribution of almost 400k. I don't know what just came over me the betting that zv already quit I just started again in till I finished the whole money with the debt runs to 150k na that time my eye come clear all my plan for that year just shattered by virtual game,but thank God av bounced back I mean to my sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by gaftsoil(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..
He probably played virtual with d money
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
gaftsoil:

He probably played virtual with d money
I understand.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by angelfallz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol the betting firm collected their money back grin grin grin

kingthreat:
I heard of one dude in Delta who used 300k to play 2 odds for his house rent. Lucky for him, it entered. My Guy rejoiced everywhere bought drinks as he had already gotten his 500k rent money. That is how his sure source now gave him 1.5 odds to play. This guy now wanted to use 600k to stake but his best friend told him to stake just the profit. That 1.5 odds now cut. He was now back to scratch at 300k. Nobody told him to delete the apps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by odaniel1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gee64:
I was like you in the past but God gave me the Will-power to stake less on football pools and bet9ja. Today, I am wiser. I stake only N200 on long picks to win big if it comes through. I do this only on Saturdays.
Gambling can ruin you. Start a POS business in your area. You can start with N200k and with time you will recover your loss.
Stay well my boy!

Please I have always wanted to ask how POS agents make their money. Especially with all those #100/200 charges and with the spread of the business everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Betboss(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense

They no dey telli person. Calculate profit and loss in 1 year, and you will realize that 95% of petty gamblers always loss money.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Godsown0: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
Bro are u into it? I’m willing to play out of my conveniency, I’m familiar with betting i stopped when i was losing money
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by SammyJac(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Absolutely! Just that he shouldn’t have used both feet to test the depth of the river in the first place.
Righteousness2:

grin grin

Whoever Loves his/her life should listen to this warning/Admonishment.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Austinbiggy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
i hope you didn't borrow from Lcredit because you cant run from them,stop betting and used your head.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by evergenuineshop: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Similar thing happened to me in 2015, I had over 400k before leaving for service in 2015 because I was doing business while in campus, a friend introduced me to betting and on my first week of betting I won 120k with 2k, but I didn't know that
was a welcome bonus, I later lost over 500k of my person money from 2015 till 2019 when I finally stopped. I closed my eyes to change my nairabet password, since then I have not tried to login again.

3 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by victooman: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
betting is no side hustle, that shit is addictive will gradually ruin a person life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Cj4charles(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
I believe you are one of those nairalander that do come up here and scream loan app doing you this loan app doing you that..... Rubbish
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by barragan: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

How are you online?
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Cloud007: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Englishisamust:
Borrow money again. This time you are going to invest it in Forex or crypto. You will see how it will transform your life.
you want to push the guy to commit suicide.... grin cheesy
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Truvelisback(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
U were looking for a Shortcut to wealth but ended up cutting urself short.

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Orisyemi: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please can you be kind enough to share those loan apps. I go help you pray!
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Ben1022: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
I bet for fun only and just enjoy the process. I don't understand people who turn it into addiction and spend all their money for betting. Please stop and play responsibly

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Highlyrespected(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
gladdensir:
Were re o shocked grin grin grin
Next time if you want to talk to a stranger
Use a polite words
Hope I am making sense to you?
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
sisisioge:
Hmmm....you cant run by simply breaking your sim.

1. They will reach out to your saved contacts of friends and families to beg you to repay or outrighly cast you.

2. They have your bank details....for some of them, they could easily withdraw cash that enters your account. Abi you want to stop using those accounts forever?

3. They will eventually report you to credit bureau...this will ruin your future credit ratings with any financial institutions. The embassies of different countries and organisations who do background checks will also be able to access this info.

Oga, better go and repay your loan and count your losses. Indeed say no to gambling!

Just read for goodness sakes.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by TOP4587(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
bro, i hope you will handle your addiction. stay strong 

but, i don't think it's bookmakers' fault 

1sherlockHolmes:

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by sandra50(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
You are a criminal..fucking go and do day pay job like carrying blocks in building sites for 2 weeks and pay the money you owe and when you are done paying and want to continue the block carrying just to continue with your messed up betting life then you can continue..I so hate men that bets..so irresponsible life style..you want to break your SIM and break your ATM when you haven't paid the money you owe them and that would be the biggest mistake of your life because if you decide not to use your bank in the next 10 years the money will still continue to increase,maybe that time it would have gotten to 100,000,000 and you will still pay it else you will never have a bank account in your life again because any account you want to open will be connected to your BVN..you can't open a new account without providing your BVN.. never.
1sherlockHolmes:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 / John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.