Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting (31604 Views)

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by baike: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
J
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Valuefor: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Please run faster

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by emmyN(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
After what you've written, how can you still say you are not addicted?

3 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Sucolee(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Bet9ja everywhere you go... Breake ur sim, damage ur phone burn ur atm card.. do this, do that... You go still see am near you..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by bmdmix11: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..

Teacher well done, we understand wat he wrote.
its a new month hide ur ITK side

4 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Officer4: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Lol
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Olam09(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.

Sha don't fall down!
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by southsouthking(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2022
OP i get 3 sure odd for you, just stake it with what's left in your bank account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by gladdensir(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Were re o shocked grin grin grin
Highlyrespected:
Thank God that your eyes was now cleared BTW what's right and what's wrong.
Betting!!!!!
"Atari ajanaku ni, kii sere omode"
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by thorpido(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
You are on the run? You must be a sports guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
bmdmix11:

Teacher well done, we understand wat he wrote.
its a new month hide ur ITK side
Unfortunately only few reasonable are gonna understand..its not meant for you..
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by twosquare(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Being sincere is the first step to freedom...better admit the bold that you are addicted.
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Basiljoe: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Drop your account number.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by julybaba(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2022

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me.
You are not possessed & nobody cast a spell on you, you are a victim of idleness and bad company.

Nonetheless, your problem is half solved, since you are now fully aware & tired of your malady.

Now, ask yourself this question. Do I want to live a life of misery, agony, pain & disgrace OR a life of peace, fulfilment and grace?

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Joysammy: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..

He has said everything. It is you that is giving poor advise now

6 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by foleskay(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2022
The secret to this bet of a thing is not to see it as mean of poverty allevation. See it as fun. Don't set target with it..like staking high for 2odds or 3 odds. Don't be too desperate. And finally stop staking big money on small odds,na small odds dey cut tickets pass. If u wana risk it,risk it all with big odds and damn d consequences. Na small odds dey put guys for serious debts. Stake on big odds.

7 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by YellowMayor(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

Crypto trading did same for many people.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by alyarmouk(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

grin grin

Whoever Loves his/her life should listen to this warning/Admonishment.

E show u pepper too abi. I suspect say ur own worse pass him own
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense

You don't borrow to gamble!!!

Lol... Listen to yourself!!!

You don't know the meaning of ADDICTION! grin

There is no sense to an addiction whether drugs, weed, women, sex, or gambling! You can even sell your soul to feed the urge!

8 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

Sherlock Holmes shall hunt you down ........ If you don't cleanse yourself from betting, you would still return to the bookies........
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2022
Joysammy:

He has said everything. It is you that is giving poor advise now
If only that story was true..
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by IbileIfe: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

No god can help you, except the one and only true God
He is God and not a god.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only that story was true..

Trust me... This is the story of a lot of guys today.

Addiction is a terrible disease!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Wow! That's a fast addiction.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2022
I heard of one dude in Delta who used 300k to play 2 odds for his house rent. Lucky for him, it entered. My Guy rejoiced everywhere bought drinks as he had already gotten his 500k rent money. That is how his sure source now gave him 1.5 odds to play. This guy now wanted to use 600k to stake but his best friend told him to stake just the profit. That 1.5 odds now cut. He was now back to scratch at 300k. Nobody told him to delete the apps.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Trust me... This is the story of a lot of guys today.

Addiction is a terrible disease!!!
Very terrible one but that story for sure ain't true..
Don't you people have an instict that directs you?
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by sisisioge: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmm....you cant run by simply breaking your sim.

1. They will reach out to your saved contacts of friends and families to beg you to repay or outrighly cast you.

2. They have your bank details....for some of them, they could easily withdraw cash that enters your account. Abi you want to stop using those accounts forever?

3. They will eventually report you to credit bureau...this will ruin your future credit ratings with any financial institutions. The embassies of different countries and organisations who do background checks will also be able to access this info.

Oga, better go and repay your loan and count your losses. Indeed say no to gambling!
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by benqo01(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
I have been playing bet for long and I still don't understand why people get addicted to it,learn to control it that d best thing to do......

4 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by rayopt(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
The dangerous part in this tale is that you don't even have a job. Omo.... That one choke ooo
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by dhoncesar(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

The truth is that betting has a good side and a bad side. I've seen those that bought a land build a house bought a car even established a business with the money made from it. But that doesn't still implies that betting is for everyone . two years ago I kept a huge sum with a friend and before I knew it the money went down the drain and that was what ended our friendship all thanks sport betting .

So my brother, bet wisely or don't bet at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Lucyfa10: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Benprass(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
yuping:
undecided I know pity you at all, you borrowed money to gamble and you call yourself a graduate, you learned nothing in school.

Is like borrowing from liability to invest in liability and be expecting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. / Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.