Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting (31591 Views)

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Prechgold1180(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
Bro have you tried Lapo

If not borrow 500k stake on 3 odd 1.5million cash out
Payback ur loan and continue
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by DonBenny77(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2022
Hehehehehehe
I am laughing from experience

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..
you are supporting betting? To each his life. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by philipobiz: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
yuping:
undecided I know pity you at all, you borrowed money to gamble and you call yourself a graduate, you learned nothing in school.
School don't teach you how to make money. That's why most graduates are on the streets without anything to show for it
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
HardMirror:
you are supporting betting? To each his life. Enjoy!
For f**ks sake hardmirror you shouldn't be misinterpreting me.. cry
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Edipet(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Addiction is very bad, don't be addicted please...There is this my brother old time secondary school friend who always talk about sport beting and bet9ja business whenever he came to our house, we didn't know he was so addicted to it and this cause him to start stealing without my brother knowledge because he only visit my brother once in 4 months or more, one day he came to my brother's house and slept over, in the morning when my brother prepared for work his friend didn't show any sign of leaving the house that morning, so my brother Left him at home and go to his work, before my brother returned from work that evening, this guy has almost emptied the house, he disappeared with 32" TV , big generator, samsung phone, DStv and gas cylinder to go and play bet. He was no where to be found, it was the next day that we saw somebody coming to say that he is looking for the owner of the house, that he played a bet worth 30k, so wen the game cut he now took him to show this house saying he is the owner of the house and gave him the generator to keep that he will bring the money to him to come and redeem the generator later. After enough investigation we discovered that he took all those items to different bet shop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Tonytonex(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense
even the sporting company warn you to gamble responsibly. It's foolishness to borrow money to gamble.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by tarantino1: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2022
I'm just glad I was smart enough to learn from the experience of others.

After seeing a mumu roommate of mine, spend an entire 50K betting, e School fees dey the money sef.

And knowing the personality I get, if I start, to stop go be war, I just advice myself

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Bolaji26(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2022
I get luck yesterday, sporty bet mistakenly credited my account yesterday with 27,000… me wey don reach like 7-8months wey i use the sporty bet last
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by HardMirror(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For f**ks sake hardmirror you shouldn't be misinterpreting me.. cry
pls clarify o
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Bolaji26:
I get luck yesterday, sporty bet mistakenly credited my account yesterday with 27,000… me wey don reach like 7-8months wey i use the sporty bet last
it is not a mistake. It is one of the strategy to draw you back. Nairabet once gave me N250,000 bonus after I did not bet for some months in order to draw me back.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Stamfordluiz(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
That's a big lie, I've seen the average become poor due to betting
beautyhd:
Your problem is greed.

200k gone just like that.
Gambling is meant for the rich or average and not for struggling persons.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by ajerimitan: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2022
The house always wins. The kind discipline that would be required to profit from sport betting consistently, if it were used to start an average bisiness. That business will raise sky scrapers. You win but they win more. You make mistakes they win, the house make mistakes they still win. Except you are so disciplined to gamble only once in three month and spend the next three months making research fundings about the next game to gamble on and it must be maximum of two(2) odds. Even at that you are just starting. Good luck !
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by NorthernSerene(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm! You're right sha but I believe you stopped simply 'cause you ain't got winnings, right?
What if you succeeded? All I know as a believer is that betting or let me call it gambling, and what I mean is all sorts of gambling is prohibited.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
yeah bro i made a mistake nd i have learn my lessons

You no learn anything na just say money no dey your hand, I can bet my blocos say when any careless money enter you go still go stake am
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Bolaji26(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2022
HardMirror:
it is not a mistake. It is one of the strategy to draw you back. Nairabet once gave me N250,000 bonus after I did not bet for some months in order to draw me back.

Nawa o but this one no be bonus, na real money..

I don quickly withdraw am for accnt
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by seyz91(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2022
He only passed through school but school no pass through am cheesy
yuping:
undecided I know pity you at all, you borrowed money to gamble and you call yourself a graduate, you learned nothing in school.

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Tobest94: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Over the past 5years, I’ve lost millions to betting. Just last year December, I lost about 250k and I vowed never in my life to stake again despite sure odd.. i staked heavily like 100k, 70k on 1.45 to make sure money but the game always cut and My games always win when I didn’t stake.. I’ve decided that this year, I will not stake ok betting again

5 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Allisgud: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
But why borrow? Were you not afraid? Didn't you think of what would happen if you lose? You thought you could only win? But if you could only win, would you have lost your savings of 200k?

How does your mind work?
motivational speaker will tell u keep trying
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Tingotoe: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2022
beautyhd:
Your problem is greed.

200k gone just like that.
Gambling is meant for the rich or average and not for struggling persons.
Gambling isn't for anyone. Even rich people can lose all they've got if they have a gambling problem. It's an addiction that can ruin anyone

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very terrible one but that story for sure ain't true..
Don't you people have an instict that directs you?
Why are doubting?
Even if the story is not true, there are a lot of people that are battling with this betting addiction and their life is nothing to write home about.
Addition is like a virus when it enters your life it multiplies quickly and that your instinct ain't gonna dam stop it

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Kingjames(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2022
The same easiest way i quited baba ijebu-that red devilish machine full of lies!
i stake to a point i used my house rent of 250k to play within a space of 2 months. i was nearly threw out of the apartment with daily embarrassment from my landlord. My mind? the more i stake higher money , the more i would win big! lies lies lies !!!!
the funny side of gambling? you would never point to one thing you used the winning money for without God's help.
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS!
For i have never seen the righteous forsaken; nor the children of God begging for bread...
Hallaleyah
Femwiz:
Hmmm, I was in your shoes before but now I have been saved.
If you want to know how I was able to quit it, I gave my life to Christ. May may chat me up on WhatsApp 08157398014.
I will be willing to speak with you.
God bless you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Bolaji26:

Nawa o but this one no be bonus, na real money..

I don quickly withdraw am for accnt
bro trust me. It is not a mistake. They gave you so you would be drawn back to them even if you were able to withdraw it. They know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Batam:

Why are doubting?
Even if the story is not true, there are a lot of people that are battling with this betting addiction and their life is nothing to write home about.
Addition is like a virus when it enters your life it multiplies quickly and that your instinct ain't gonna dam stop it
You are very right...I was strictly addressing the story..
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
HardMirror:
pls clarify o
I was only referring to the guy write up that doesn't mean I support people gambling mindlessly.. cry
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Kemmia(f): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2022
leobergy:

Do you know of any loan app that can lend me 250k - 300 k?
Yes, Renmoney can give you a loan of that amount, hope you have a salary account? Chat me up to know more, Zero Eight Zero Seven Eight Nine Eight Five Three Eight Three.
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Gkemz: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2022
This betting is highly addictive... Na yesterday it dawned on me. Someone who's living close to my house hopped into my vehicle without shoe. When I asked him why he was barefooted, he replied that his footwear, belt and bag were seized by betting company because of 20k. I scolded him by saying... "I know you would borrow money tomorrow to bail your belongings and continue your addiction till they seize you.."
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by lucky4west: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
gambling is addictive like cigarettes and alcohol...it ruin people easily, one way or the other you lose more than you win....just stay clear

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
/
Zero sum game. Don’t forget that in all of these, the betting companies believe that you are a good person for supporting their business. How can they survive without people like you? So it depends entirely on how you look at the whole situation. You no get land to sell?

/
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by ajumma(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

Just link with FamTomx2. The only is managing now is gambling
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2022
yuping:
there's nothing they teach you in Nigeria schools anyway
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin where were you when people were making several post on this forum to discourage people about sporting bet....stay away from it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon / Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.