Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (44775 Views)

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Karemarealty288(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Jennifer Atiku na lawyer oooo....I pity Regina Daniel Nwoko wen three more younger wives will top her chat.

Regina better go to madam Jennifer for lectures

11 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Sterope(f): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2022
They have been married for years and he wouldn't let a house go. This is the worse part of marrying rich in a lawless country. I hope these little girls are learning. Banana Island on Monday, thank your ori if you find yourself in Gbagada on Friday.

She married a greedy and corrupt man. She should deal with it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Jennifer, when Nnamdi and Chigozie toasted you, you declined because you saw plenty aboki money.
Now aboki don divorce you and you are screaming foul. Aboki get 28 children, him no go gree make you collect him property. And e no concern us. Enjoy the rest of your divorced life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Michelle70(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I actually opened the topic to find out if it's because Atiku truly indulge in sodomy
our imagination for this country get as e be grin
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Seun360(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2022
princdebola201:
Igbo first lady in the mudcheesy

Oh, you see am?

Dumped Peter Obi.

Dumb Jennifer too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Jennifer89(f): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
Atiku don use big prrreeck scatter her toetoe finish. ....she don tire

which big prreek?...which totohh he was scatter at his age? person wey dey go Germany for medicals you know the kind sickness him fit get

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by nedekid: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2022
princdebola201:
Igbo first lady in the mudcheesy
Rather, igbo lawyer lady wey fine, sabi cook, get yash, get "sense", she be wife material. Come cash out big time! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Ajimusty2: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
Nigerians and titles. Which one bi His Excellency again? I get am before na property?
some I get am before na property for this country ohhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by mediainc: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Good woman,respectful, fine, good home training.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2022
VIKTO83:
Believe it or not. If u want to have a wealth...u practically won't have family peace because wealth na time and women need time. Give them time as they want and u won't have money as u want.
Hahaha

grin grin grin grin grin

YES YES YES YES!!!!
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by JONSYN7154: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Now that election is next year you guys are coming up with funny stories to tarnish his political career abi?

E no go work. ATIKU all the way
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Amb1045(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
That woman is very smart, criminal minded. Lol knowing fully well that she has no power over Atiku Nigerian properties. She decided to hurt him where he has no mighty power Dubai property bought in her name with stolen public money. Lol. Sold all her Nigeria property to go stay in UK where my man Atiku can't do shit. grin grin. Now she's putting effort to destroy his political carrier if oga try anything funny. Waiting aboki see for toto I don't know. Lol Her first bomb, waiting for oga to do any how make she destroy him with proof totally. Reason Alhaji them dee like under age girls way be mumu undecided undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Open eye Igbo woman wan go form feminist for Alhaji house. Make I laugh.

You are asking for divorce from Alhaji and still have the temerity to expect what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by YellowMayor(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
moyinoluwabun:
Person wey no fit manage his woman go fit manage Nigeria so?

I DOUBT!
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by YellowMayor(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought she was going to be the Igbo First Lady when Atiku becomes president grin grin grin

Ooops! I almost missed the part in bold. So Atiku has been going to Germany secretly for medical treatment without the media reporting it?

I hope we are all seeing the way media platforms devilishly manipulate the news. Tinubu went to London to consult his political friends and they reported it as medical visit. Atiku has been steadily visiting Germany for treatment but they refused to report it.

Meaning that the media have been biased all these while
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by AyomideOG01: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Saao:
I thought Atiku is a smart politician but he's not. He just lost chunk voters because of this single act. One fight a man must always avoid if u want to move up in life is fighting a woman. By this write up, every sane man won't vote for him in any guise. Igbos will now hate anything Atiku, women will take side and every lovers of women will take side with her as well. Wrong move I must confess.

You mean women assli¢ker/simps like u will no longer support him? This is why I will always advice any sensible bachelor out there to ensure there is a prenuptial agreement before marriage. The only woman I have ever bought any property in her name is my mom and that will never change even if I marry mary mother of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Khaysee: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Ok oooo the news original is out

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by YellowMayor(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
There's no single statement here that is "AFFECTION" related, but PROPERTIES AND CAR'S.

Probably the main reason she went into that marriage was simply for BUSINESS.

But this "putting herself and the rumors in right perspective" of things they did in private is more of trying to paint Atiku as the bad guy especially now elections are around the corner and he's about to run for office.

The "timing" seems like the whole thing was sponsored.

Or to get free money or free properties from her ex husband in order to keep quiet for life
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Saidfx(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
moyinoluwabun:
Person wey no fit manage his woman go fit manage Nigeria so?

Its not interwoven. Mandela went through divorce and managed South Africans well. Off point!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by farem: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
mymadam:
C'est la vie
malheureusement, c'est vrai
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Hamzola28: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Na This kind movie i love to watch.....

i can't wait 4d next episode :oNa This kind movie i love to watch.....

i can't wait 4d next episode
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought she was going to be the Igbo First Lady when Atiku becomes president grin grin grin

Ooops! I almost missed the part in bold. So Atiku has been going to Germany secretly for medical treatment without the media reporting it?

I hope we are all seeing the way media platforms devilishly manipulate the news. Tinubu went to London to consult his political friends and they reported it as medical visit. Atiku has been steadily visiting Germany for treatment but they refused to report it.
a tribal bigot will always be a tribal bigot cool

6 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Ibime(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku, pay this woman off abeg

I have never seen someone calling a man His Excellency while simultaneously seizing his properties grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by tnerro1(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Chai money good ooo, you and the man get issues, but the “Excellency “ wey I count reach 50 grin

Just imagine the man no get money, Na wetin she for call am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by CoolAmbience(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2022
nairaman66:
The time for backstabbing and betrayal has begun!

Na our in-law, Atiku, and daughter dey dance naked for outside so o.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by farem: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Saao:
I thought Atiku is a smart politician but he's not. He just lost chunk voters because of this single act. One fight a man must always avoid if u want to move up in life is fighting a woman. By this write up, every sane man won't vote for him in any guise. Igbos will now hate anything Atiku, women will take side and every lovers of women will take side with her as well. Wrong move I must confess.

You are a learner!
The igbos that rubbished Ojukwu because of PDP and hausa/Fulani can't afford to change their political focus because of a woman who does not have a right to inheritance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by BigBashiru: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2022
farem:
Jennifer, one of the wives of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, explains why she is divorcing her husband and the controversies that have characterized the process in a statement.

WHY I DIVORCED ATIKU
by Jennifer Atiku

Jennifer Abubakar, the wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has issued an exclusive statement to on the divorce saga with her husband, Atiku Abubakar. Lengthy but worth the read.

The full statement:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2022/02/01/ex-vp-atikus-wife-jennifer-speaks-on-move-to-divorce-her-husband-full-statement/

This is why men should marry plenty wives...when one divorces, other ones are still available.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by franchasng: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
This is to all Igbo ladies who marry outside their clan without listening to the counsel of their Igbo family members.

Most times ladies always think they know it all, but last last, their tiny brain always fail them.

Interracial and intertribal marriages are good on paper, sweet from afar, but the truth is, they hardly survive marital turbulence due to too many differences (cultural beliefs, religious beliefs, social normals and way of life).

Before you decide to marry from another tribe or race, think it wisely and make up your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
She want to bam ba, she want to chill with the big men. Now She dey run kitikiti she dey run katakata no fit drink water drop cup grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Now that election is next year you guys are coming up with funny stories to tarnish his political career abi?

E no go work. ATIKU all the way

And it's your type that will say Tinubu is corrupt. So, Atiku isn't corrupt? Whoever supports Atiku should instead support Tinubu at least, Obasanjo didn't call him a thief publicly. U people say U hate corruption but want to support Atiku. Yeye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by flokii: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Jennifer go marry Atiku a muslim because of ego knowing fully well they are allowed to take plenty wives and womanize as they like.. why is she now tired and disturbing our peace?
Same way we heard Genevive too chook head for Atiku matter that year. Igbo ladies and their love for rich Northern alhajis ehnn..

If truly she sold his property in Dubai, then she is in a big mess. I thought they said she is a lawyer, why didn't she approach the courts to demand her rights or she didn't want to offend His Excellency too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.