Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (44808 Views)

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by jclassiq(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Did you read at all or your love for igbo hatred has turned you to Awolowo the father of morsel day tribalist?

The matured response of the lady and insisting on devorce is something Yoruba women need to emulate ..

Moreover.. she was not the wife of the Vice President in 99/03

And was never tag wife of the President and never had that ambition

Nigerians knows all Atiku wives

Quit hating ..

Yoruba man
He also married a Yoruba woman.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Countersam(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
farem:
Jennifer, one of the wives of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, explains why she is divorcing her husband and the controversies that have characterized the process in a statement.

WHY I DIVORCED ATIKU
by Jennifer Atiku

Jennifer Abubakar, the wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has issued an exclusive statement to on the divorce saga with her husband, Atiku Abubakar. Lengthy but worth the read.

The full statement:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2022/02/01/ex-vp-atikus-wife-jennifer-speaks-on-move-to-divorce-her-husband-full-statement/
This one she keeps repeating that she is at the Excellency service..odun

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Cosbyrich: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Realists:

It seems APC has infiltrated Atiku matrimonial home, which is why his wife seeked for divorce for they have promised her minister of women affairs, once BAT wins.

Igbos have always been betayers and backstabbers..
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by snipernigga(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Does anyone here have Jennifer's phone number, make I go try luck. That woman fine, no be small
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
When you use your wife's name to steal money and she decides to leave

Gbege

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Yankee101: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Igbo woman don show atiku
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by yyba: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
IPOB women and gold digging are like 5and 6
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
She's cutting her losses
Instead of spending what she has saved for his continuous non winning, money draining elections, she sees this is his last chance and his chances are almost zero in the last chance.

She don cash out
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Geeman2006: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kai. Money is good. Despite the nonsense he is throwing at her, she is still referring to him as his excellency... grin. Make Una hustle O
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by dragunov: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:

It will have political implication especially if Atiku wins the PDP ticket and then pick Wike as his running mate. Losing the chance to produce the first lady and VP can't just be glossed over.
Kadoso the political analysist!
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Griffon(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Ibime:
Atiku, pay this woman off abeg

I have never seen someone calling a man His Excellency while simultaneously seizing his properties grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by louqas: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Asgard73:
Why are yoruba people calling her igbo First Lady?
Has she ever claimed that position in her entire life
You see why Yoruba people believe Nigeria elections started in 2014 ...

Many Yoruba people and ignorance are 5/6
Majority of them never know say Atiku was once a Vice President

Many Yoruba people don’t even know the name of Atiku wife .. as Vice President .. even the most sophisticated of them .. called jenefer igbo First Lady grin. And you tell me yoruba people are this “ wise”?

Or abi Na igbo hatred makes them sound desperately stupid .. just to mock igbo?

Walai if you be igbo and your not proud of your tribe .. you dey jonze ..

If this people are pushing this hate .. them you’re worth more than raw diamond

Jenefer call for divorce is in place .. Na she know where e Dey pain her .. and her loyalty is never in doubt

I tire for Yoruba changing the narratives of this post

See painment

I would love to see your reaction if Remi asks tinubu for divorce....your hard on will be stronger than an iron rod

Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.