Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (44797 Views)

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by jaybee3(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Why da fvck is she addressing him as "His Excellency"
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by luizpippo(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
moyinoluwabun:
Person wey no fit manage his woman go fit manage Nigeria so?

Exactly.

We had an example in Buhari who couldn't manage his first wife, but we refused to take heed, look where it got us.

Insecurity and Chinese loans
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by rollandben(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2022
But why are you too particularly about YORUBAS... You have issues really!
Why are you this tribalistic about every issues posted? You are one of the reason this country is moving way back. You better get your self fixed. Don't be deluded
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by TheOmoney(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
Nigerians and titles. Which one bi His Excellency again? I get am before na property?

As a former member of the Presidency and former VP...that title remains for life.....just like Sen for Senator...Hon for Honorable...u can read it up online... it's not I GET AM BEFORE...becos to reach that level nor easy grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by luizpippo(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought she was going to be the Igbo First Lady when Atiku becomes president grin grin grin

Ooops! I almost missed the part in bold. So Atiku has been going to Germany secretly for medical treatment without the media reporting it?

I hope we are all seeing the way media platforms devilishly manipulate the news. Tinubu went to London to consult his political friends and they reported it as medical visit. Atiku has been steadily visiting Germany for treatment but they refused to report it.

You are very correct about the medical tourism part, that's why after the Buhari experience, no sane human should wish an ancestor in the mold of a Tinubu or an Atiku on Nigerians again.

Only wicked and evil minded people would support such.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by noble71(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Amb1045:
That woman is very smart, criminal minded. Lol knowing fully well that she has no power over Atiku Nigerian properties. She decided to hurt him where he has no mighty power Dubai property bought in her name with stolen public money. Lol. Sold all her Nigeria property to go stay in UK where my man Atiku can't do shit. grin grin. Now she's putting effort to destroy his political carrier if oga try anything funny. Waiting aboki see for toto I don't know. Lol Her first bomb, waiting for oga to do any how make she destroy him with proof totally. Reason Alhaji them dee like under age girls way be mumu undecided undecided
She is a lawyer and very smart at that. I pity Atiku if he fights with her cus she knows all his secrets.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by aspabay(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Why are yoruba people calling her igbo First Lady?
Has she ever claimed that position in her entire life
You see why Yoruba people believe Nigeria elections started in 2014 ...

Many Yoruba people and ignorance are 5/6
Majority of them never know say Atiku was once a Vice President

Many Yoruba people don’t even know the name of Atiku wife .. as Vice President .. even the most sophisticated of them .. called jenefer igbo First Lady grin. And you tell me yoruba people are this “ wise”?

Or abi Na igbo hatred makes them sound desperately stupid .. just to mock igbo?

Walai if you be igbo and your not proud of your tribe .. you dey jonze ..

If this people are pushing this hate .. them you’re worth more than raw diamond

Jenefer call for divorce is in place .. Na she know where e Dey pain her .. and her loyalty is never in doubt

I tire for Yoruba changing the narratives of this post

Everything na Yourba you go blame, are you mad or something?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by frog12: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
wetin be all these stories? the man should kiss the presidency goodbye. and that woman is still wanted in America.

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Kingosytex(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2022
What is an old man like Atiku doing with more wives?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Who asked her

Was she a legal wife or ceremonial wife tho, this one I'm seeing "His Excellency" everywhere in the post grin

Be like person wey dem marry to carry out a specific task and move out

Same thing I said too
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
teejet:
Jennifer!

Same Jennifer that has all the keys to Atiku's intricate deals?

Atiku should take it easy with this woman o.

She asked for a private divorce and you're making life miserable for her? And to think she has legal kids for you?

A woman scorned.............

A word is enough for the wise.
You r right but this is Nigeria, no shaking. His dogs will deal with her and she knows that clearly
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Awoleesu(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2022
This one she kept repeating "I'm at His Excellency's Service"....

Which kind of " service " gon?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Why are yoruba people calling her igbo First Lady?
Has she ever claimed that position in her entire life
You see why Yoruba people believe Nigeria elections started in 2014 ...

Many Yoruba people and ignorance are 5/6
Majority of them never know say Atiku was once a Vice President

Many Yoruba people don’t even know the name of Atiku wife .. as Vice President .. even the most sophisticated of them .. called jenefer igbo First Lady grin. And you tell me yoruba people are this “ wise”?

Or abi Na igbo hatred makes them sound desperately stupid .. just to mock igbo?

Walai if you be igbo and your not proud of your tribe .. you dey jonze ..

If this people are pushing this hate .. them you’re worth more than raw diamond

Jenefer call for divorce is in place .. Na she know where e Dey pain her .. and her loyalty is never in doubt

I tire for Yoruba changing the narratives of this post

your wailing is yet to start, you think Yoruba people aren't seeing your hateful gibberish you do write here about them

like I said the hate has not even started, childish kids, all he does all his life is ranting, crying and wailing and they say igbo are industrious, how do you get feed yourself with this your mental stress of ranting and wailing everyday on Nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Realists(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
There's no single statement here that is "AFFECTION" related, but PROPERTIES AND CAR'S.

Probably the main reason she went into that marriage was simply for BUSINESS.

But this "putting herself and the rumors in right perspective" of things they did in private is more of trying to paint Atiku as the bad guy especially now elections are around the corner and he's about to run for office.

The "timing" seems like the whole thing was sponsored.

It seems APC has infiltrated Atiku matrimonial home, which is why his wife seeked for divorce for they have promised her minister of women affairs, once BAT wins.

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by perdollar(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2022
For all those who WL marry headslammers be warned

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by goaldynboy: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2022
flokii:
[s]Jennifer go marry Atiku a muslim because of ego knowing fully well they are allowed to take plenty wives and womanize as they like.. why is she now tired and disturbing our peace?
Same way we heard Genevive too chook head for Atiku matter that year. Igbo ladies and their love for rich Northern alhajis ehnn..

If truly she sold his property in Dubai, then she is in a big mess. I thought they said she is a lawyer, why didn't she approach the courts to demand her rights or she didn't want to offend His Excellency too?[/s]

The property in Dubai was bought in her name; that is why she has right to sell it!

If it wasn't in her name, Atiku would have left her dry and empty!

So the woman is a very smart woman!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by bepositive11: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2022
moyinoluwabun:
Person wey no fit manage his woman go fit manage Nigeria so?

Good one grin
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Kosoco(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2022
My only Anger reading this story is That Excellency of a thing....
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by CXLVII: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Cash out.....

[img]https://c./OnRATJ9ffToAAAAC/divorce-divorce-papers.gif[/img]

In Nigeria?

Smh….

It’s fiction!

Monthly stipends she will get.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Adeyinka123: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Excellency my foot. Tinubu better pass this guy o
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by flokii: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
goaldynboy:

The property in Dubai was bought in her name; that is why she has right to sell it!

If it wasn't in her name, Atiku would have left her dry and empty!

So the woman is a very smart woman!!

It's still Atiku's money, so she should at least have the decency to iron out issues with him first before selling off the property..

Atiku has entered one chance with Igbos now.. maybe he's next in line to get dragged by Igbos on social media just like FFK, who knows.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Healthquest: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2022
SO ATIKU MARRIED NEW WIFE, BORN ,GO TO MEDICAL TOUR REGULARLY AND THE MEDIA are Silent about it.
THE MEDIA IS OUR PROBLEM.
They blow news out of proportion and underreport alot of time.

2018,2019,2020 All this are happening and they keep it .
Let me come n hear presidential material again

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Deprofessional(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2022
75% of marital problems are solved when you marry from your tribe.

Stop inter-tribal marriage.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by emmyN(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Most of us did not know about any divorce until she just brought this to the public. I guess this is what private means.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by BabaO2: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Like Naomi like Jennifer.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by MartinsD12(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
farem:
Jennifer, one of the wives of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, explains why she is divorcing her husband and the controversies that have characterized the process in a statement.

WHY I DIVORCED ATIKU
by Jennifer Atiku

Jennifer Abubakar, the wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has issued an exclusive statement to on the divorce saga with her husband, Atiku Abubakar. Lengthy but worth the read.

The full statement:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2022/02/01/ex-vp-atikus-wife-jennifer-speaks-on-move-to-divorce-her-husband-full-statement/
She should go and keep quiet, as a lawyer I don't expect her to go public with her marital affair things like this should be settled out and why would she sell a house , I see a fishy motive , she should go and sit down
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
grin His Excellence
Me I am trying to understand that part sha, is she trying to massage your ego, definitely you are His Excellence but I honestly won't want my future wife to be calling me that after I left office... Anyway I hope His Excellence give her soft landing , after all she has show you respect and nothing is more sweeter than a respectable lady ... I guess that is why I really love my quite lady.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by petitejolie(f): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Na wa ooo which kind marriage be this where excellency excellency full every where. U send text message to your hubby in private, u put excellency. Upon everything you have, u can't even leave house for her. U're bigger than that naaa....big man big trouble
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by seunmsg(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2022
farem:

You are a learner!
The igbos that rubbished Ojukwu because of PDP and hausa/Fulani can't afford to change their political focus because of a woman who does not have a right to inheritance!

It will have political implication especially if Atiku wins the PDP ticket and then pick Wike as his running mate. Losing the chance to produce the first lady and VP can't just be glossed over.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Kindledlight(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2022
I remain at your service every time shocked shocked shocked

Lmao

And this is the character some fellows want to be president of this country......tufiakwa
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Teespice(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2022
jaybee3:
Why da fvck is she addressing him as "His Excellency"

Once an excellency, always an excellency.

Runs away.

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Kindledlight(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Healthquest:
SO ATIKU MARRIED NEW WIFE, BORN ,GO TO MEDICAL TOUR REGULARLY AND THE MEDIA are Silent about it.
THE MEDIA IS OUR PROBLEM.
They blow news out of proportion and underreport alot of time.

2018,2019,2020 All this are happening and they keep it .
Let me come n hear presidential material again

Don’t mind them

If it’s Tinubu now, they won’t allow us rest, even Nairaland won’t carry any news rather than Tinubu this, Tinubu that...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.