Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (44804 Views)

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by techWriter3: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerians and chdewanpionships. Which two ped His highness again? I going dewan before na land?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by maestroferddi: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought she was going to be the Igbo First Lady when Atiku becomes president grin grin grin

Ooops! I almost missed the part in bold. So Atiku has been going to Germany secretly for medical treatment without the media reporting it?

I hope we are all seeing the way media platforms devilishly manipulate the news. Tinubu went to London to consult his political friends and they reported it as medical visit. Atiku has been steadily visiting Germany for treatment but they refused to report it.
It will work for the good of Nigeria ....

Both Atiku and Tinubu represent the very terrible past we are trying to leave behind us.

Both of them should gracefully leave the stage now or face unprecedented humiliation...

Let God intervene in the case of Nigeria because the leadership is almost satanic...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Newboss(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Wahala for Man wey don go marry.

Atiku don lose his Dubai home to divorce.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by GeneralOjukwu: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
franchasng:
This is to all Igbo ladies who marry outside their clan without listening to the counsel of their Igbo family members.

Most times ladies always think they know it all, but last last, their tiny brain always fail them.

Interracial and intertribal marriages are good on paper, sweet from afar, but the truth is, they hardly survive marital turbulence due to too many differences (cultural beliefs, religious beliefs, social normals and way of life).

Before you decide to marry from another tribe or race, think it wisely and make up your mind.

Keep quiet..

Isn't it better to marry a polygamous aboki than to marry a coward chestbeater who would wear your skirts and run away at the first sign of trouble?

Who wants to marry a flatin0 that his brothers would shamelessly fight over property and force u to drink corpse water?

I can't count number of yamlegged babes chasing me to settle down. I swear one even wanted to divorce her Dubai flatin0 husband.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by JOemmy(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
The igbo culture and the fulani muslim culture is two parallel lines that can never meet any Igbo girl that marry a hausa/fulani muslim because his money should be prepared for anything that comes with it.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Newboss(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Jennifer89:

which big prreek?...which totohh he was scatter at his age? person wey dey go Germany for medicals you know the kind sickness him fit get

If you're very rich, you need the best doctors money can buy. That's common sense. It doesn't have anything to do with serious sickness.

Regular checkups is standard practice for very rich people.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Metrofox(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
couldn't make it past the first two paragraphs, kept stumbling upon excellencies.. painful to read, bland and uninspiring. What's it with us and meaningless titles
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Echoban: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought she was going to be the Igbo First Lady when Atiku becomes president grin grin grin

Ooops! I almost missed the part in bold. So Atiku has been going to Germany secretly for medical treatment without the media reporting it?

I hope we are all seeing the way media platforms devilishly manipulate the news. Tinubu went to London to consult his political friends and they reported it as medical visit. Atiku has been steadily visiting Germany for treatment but they refused to report it.

I taught I was the only one who noticed.

So Igbos saviour is a vegetable going for Medicals in Germany angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by zelnababa(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2022
I am still in Germany for my medicals, HAHAHAHA HYPOCRACY OF HIGHST ORDER

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:

What about Titi atiku??

Jennifer is better than remi that’s for sure.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by kushme: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
franchasng:
This is to all Igbo ladies who marry outside their clan without listening to the counsel of their Igbo family members.

Most times ladies always think they know it all, but last last, their tiny brain always fail them.

Interracial and intertribal marriages are good on paper, sweet from afar, but the truth is, they hardly survive marital turbulence due to too many differences (cultural beliefs, religious beliefs, social normals and way of life).

Before you decide to marry from another tribe or race, think it wisely and make up your mind.

Stop this tribal sentiment... Atiku' first sweetheart is Yoruba and they are still very much together.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Throwback: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Did you read at all or your love for igbo hatred has turned you to Awolowo the father of morsel day tribalist?

The matured response of the lady and insisting on devorce is something Yoruba women need to emulate ..

Moreover.. she was not the wife of the Vice President in 99/03

And was never tag wife of the President and never had that ambition

Nigerians knows all Atiku wives

Quit hating ..

Yoruba man

You seem to have missed the part that a 75yr old Atiku goes to Germany for his medicals.

Or that matter does not interest a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku and his wife should settle their matter. E no concern us.

So Atiku has been spending months in a Germany hospital and Reno Omokri didn't tell us?

These are interesting times indeed!!
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Newboss:

If you're very rich, you need the best doctors money can buy. That's common sense. It doesn't have anything to do with serious sickness.

Regular checkups is standard practice for very rich people.
If it was Buhari or Tinubu would you hold this same view?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Dchampion65: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ego will not allow Atiku to let go the most learned of his numerous wives.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by ajerimitan: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
If not for the fact that Atiku has a lot of political and financial resources amongst others. This type of woman will definitely ruin any man's life and destiny dispossessing him of his life long labour and sweat. I feel no pity for such personality with suspicious character. Besides she never mentioned that she HSA her own properties even Atikus servernts and maids have properties in the heart of town in Abuja. Opportunity to meet Atikus only once you build a moderate house if you have none. He forgives debtors and helps anonymously those he has neighter met before nor will ever meet

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by franchasng: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
kushme:

Stop this tribal sentiment... Atiku' first sweetheart is Yoruba and they are still very much together.
Yoruba Muslims and Hausa-Fulani Muslims share something in common; religious belief and polygamy.

Polygamy is not a common practice in modern Igbo culture, and an Igbo bred lady won't find it so easy mixing up and accepting that culture so easily.

Titi Abubakar share some close values with Atiku

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Abujaexpress: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Madam relocated to London to care for her children, then in between a different and fresher DICKson did a resetting on madam's brain. She suddenly realized that she needed a divorce from his excellency.

DICKson is a bastard
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by franchasng: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Keep quiet..

Isn't it better to marry a polygamous aboki than to marry a coward chestbeater who would wear your skirts and run away at the first sign of trouble?

Who wants to marry a flatin0 that his brothers would shamelessly fight over property and force u to drink corpse water?

I can't count number of yamlegged babes chasing me to settle down. I swear one even wanted to divorce her Dubai flatin0 husband.
I am not surprised, Ogun owo ati Osole have made many Yoruba youths of today mad, I just pity my lovely Yoruba chicks, their lives are endangered right now as Yoruba boys have sworn to get rich at all cost cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by GeneralOjukwu: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
franchasng:
I am not surprised, Ogun owo ati Osole have made many Yoruba youths of today mad, I just pity my lovely Yoruba chicks, their lives are endangered right now as Yoruba boys have sworn to get rich at all cost cheesy

Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by Newboss(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If it was Buhari or Tinubu would you hold this same view?

Yes. But if they're elected government officials, then they should use Nigerian hospitals. The case is different for private citizens.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by nnamdiosu(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
There's no single statement here that is "AFFECTION" related, but PROPERTIES AND CAR'S.

Probably the main reason she went into that marriage was simply for BUSINESS.

But this "putting herself and the rumors in right perspective" of things they did in private is more of trying to paint Atiku as the bad guy especially now elections are around the corner and he's about to run for office.

The "timing" seems like the whole thing was sponsored.

True. Atiku will never forgive her for this.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by jaybee3(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Teespice:

Once an excellency, always an excellency.

Runs away.

Your excellency Sir, can we please bam bam?

Pure Jokes

What's wrong with "My Husband/My Ex-Husband"?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
farem:
Jennifer, one of the wives of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, explains why she is divorcing her husband and the controversies that have characterized the process in a statement.

WHY I DIVORCED ATIKU
by Jennifer Atiku

Jennifer Abubakar, the wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has issued an exclusive statement to on the divorce saga with her husband, Atiku Abubakar. Lengthy but worth the read.

The full statement:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2022/02/01/ex-vp-atikus-wife-jennifer-speaks-on-move-to-divorce-her-husband-full-statement/

Since she has told us why she divorced him, I think she should also tell us why she married him
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by DeleTaller: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Story for the gods. Madam he has many wives, make yourself happy and stop bringing out your private life on social media

It seems you rushed yourself while reading the story..... sure she knows she has many wives and Jennifer according to her was even aware of the secret dating before Atiku Finally married her..She even said she invited the new wife to Dubai during her son's wedding.

What pains me most here is that why on earth will Atiku failed to fulfil his promise to the wife concerning the property even after the DEEDS of assignment was made. He even collect her cars and made the woman slept in the hotel.

So nah this person wan govern Nigeria? God forbbid.

The woman get sense for coming to the public otherwise, they will just kill her and nothing will happen...how will Atiku wants his ex-wife monitor? Her life is in danger..

Jennifer is the only reason our Igbo people dey follow Atiku... now that their daughter's has been rubbed off... let's see how it goes again.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by DeleTaller: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Throwback:

You seem to have missed the part that a 75yr old Atiku goes to Germany for his medicals.

Or that matter does not interest a hypocrite?

I don't talk or joke about people's health... anyone can fall sick.. Obasanjo that is older than all of them is bouncing around. ..
Even Alaafin of Oyo still box and train.. and he is older.

I saw that part but I choose to be wise. But it is good as you have mentioned it for underlining.
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by kushme: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims and Hausa-Fulani Muslims share something in common; religious belief and polygamy.

Polygamy is not a common practice in modern Igbo culture, and an Igbo bred lady won't find it so easy mixing up and accepting that culture so easily.

Titi Abubakar share some close values with Atiku

Okay Sir
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
What does she do for a living?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
farem:
Jennifer, one of the wives of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, explains why she is divorcing her husband and the controversies that have characterized the process in a statement.

WHY I DIVORCED ATIKU
by Jennifer Atiku

Jennifer Abubakar, the wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has issued an exclusive statement to on the divorce saga with her husband, Atiku Abubakar. Lengthy but worth the read.

The full statement:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2022/02/01/ex-vp-atikus-wife-jennifer-speaks-on-move-to-divorce-her-husband-full-statement/

During the initial mediation discussion, Excellency denied that he gifted the house even after I showed him

this is the same man who promise to fix Nigieria ooo!

so the ass furking from Buhari for 8 years is not enough!
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by membranus: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Now that election is next year you guys are coming up with funny stories to tarnish his political career abi?

E no go work. ATIKU all the way

Atiku all the way to where?

To jail or Hade?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by chris51(f): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Did Jennifer call that her marriage to Atiku a marriage or business relationship?
Re: Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement by chris51(f): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
chris51:
Did Jennifer call that her marriage to Atiku a marriage or business relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.