Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour (29509 Views)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Danny50: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rogerss:

Take her to the dentist for tooth wash.
It should not cost more than 10k.
Also buy her Listerine mouth wash.
She is your girl, you do not need to say anything.
thanks Bro
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Danny50: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
larrypappyy:
Lie that you've not been kissing her. How are not sure that you don't event have mouth odour yourself and she's just not saying anything. If you can't talk to her about the odour; she's not your fiance then.
I don't do kissing since I noticed it.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
charleskl:
two of una no get sense....jzt dey make noise up n down
No vex Abeg.. cheesy
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by JustPowerApps(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.
Book a medical session for her and problem solved. Probably it's just dental caries. A medical practitioner will know the best way out of the situation.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by rickleye: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Danny50:
thanks bro I really appreciates

All the best Chief !
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by SaturnNick(m): 3:22am On Feb 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked Her food choices matters too
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Richkid2021(m): 4:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.
I can help with that contact me on the number on my signature.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by phemmyfour: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Danny50:

buy mouthwash for her
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by djkirkoo2(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
you are stupid
really stupid I swear. Imagine her reply.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by akezn: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Just tell that you are bored, that you guys should drink mouth wash.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Kfed4ril(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Danny50:
its been long we do kissing things

Wahala o
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by rickpat(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2022
fiancee you said?.. marriage it's a long term commitment,so you should be unable to communicate whatever to your partner...tell her calmly that her breathe ain't too good,then recommend and get her brushing well with hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar for two weeks..the odour dies... before you get that same mouth odour from her through kissing
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by ledaman: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2022
womenareapess:
Hydrogen peroxide of 150naira can solve everything undecided

Don't forget Nigeria women are useless angry
Including your mum also undecided
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by remitarich(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2022
buy her medicated toothpaste on val's day
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Classickj(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Women don't complain online about their guys having low sperm count and erectile dysfunction...or smelly armpit and underneath..
They do
So women do have smelly armpit abï or smelly hair/ Wigs

You folks just wail and wail ..it's really petty of you if I must say.. undecided
What part of English """ Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all """" don't you understand
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Classickj:

What part of English """ Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all """" don't you understand
cry
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by ProudlyNGN: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Second thread from you complaining about your partner's bad breath just to hit front page.. undecided

Ain't you mature enough to speak to her about it and stop crying around..
Women don't complain online about their guys having low sperm count and erectile dysfunction...or smelly armpit and underneath..

You folks just wail and wail ..it's really petty of you if I must say.. undecided
Why are you always pained about every thread that has to do with women?
The dude is asking for a solution and that shows he loves his woman if not he would have dumb her ass and move on silently but you are here saying things like a frustrated Feminist that life has seriously Dealt with. AuntY no be Nairaland guys do you abeg.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Starz825(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
you are stupid
Comrade stay calm...the nigga or nigress is the lastest shit on here
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Why are you always pained about every thread that has to do with women?
The dude is asking for a solution and that shows he loves his woman if not he would have dumb her ass and move on silently but you are here saying things like a frustrated Feminist that life has seriously Dealt with. AuntY no be Nairaland guys do you abeg.
cry
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:

Comrade stay calm...the nigga or nigress is the lastest shit on here
Lol. Which one is nigress again!!!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Starz825(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol. Which one is nigress again!!!
we don't know the exact gender of that little child... thats why i used nigress to rep a female
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by walkingshadow911: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ogbeni tell her to go fix It or keep shut.

mad oo grin u are a very wicked somebori
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by SarutobiEky(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
walkingshadow911:

mad oo grin u are a very wicked somebori
na true na
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Justice4Toto: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Danny50:

Change her toothpaste to sensodyne
She should drink water frequently
Her brush should be hard brush the one that will.be able to reach the end of her tongue

Stop Suya at night
Groundnut
Soda

This three things lower the mouth PH
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:

we don't know the exact gender of that little child... thats why i used nigress to rep a female
Okay!!!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by moshuur(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Govocrete:

So cheap to eliminate. Bitter kola morning, afternoon and night try it for a month, it will be eliminated forever.

Advising from experience and those I offer the same solution to on naira land thanked me afterwards.

Warning: Bitter kola is a sex enhancer so use mostly.
Won't this lead to overdose of bitter kola...
is 3 per day not too much
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Govocrete: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
moshuur:

Won't this lead to overdose of bitter kola...
is 3 per day not too much

Not at all, I used to eat over 5 a day in the past
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by suffering: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mouth odour means nothing, abeg. It is only online I hear of people complaining about mouth and body odour yet in the real world people with the defects get married every Saturday. If you’re tired free her for another man. I can bet you won’t and soon you two’ll get married.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by wealthtrak: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
lytech1:
I once have this chronic mouth odour sometimes in the year 2019.

Really don't know if It work for me due to the fact I discovered it earlier or what I used was the real cure.

After my regular daily brushing of teeth,I chew a well rinched bitterleaf (five leave),make sure the leave touch every part of my mouth and then swallow.

The process continued on daily basis for like two weeks.

The odour disappear.
Till date,I never experienced it

Let her give it a try,it might work for her too

Shallom
Bitter leaf ke? grin
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Ishnlsa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
First of all, it can be poor oral hygiene. She should brush her teeth twice a day. However, she may have something serious. Perhaps, she should see a dentist.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by platinummedia(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Opportunity Alert

This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. You cant afford to miss this.

We are just beginning expanding all over the country especially the big cities. This is could be golden opportunity you have been looking for

We have truly an effective product for strengthening the immune system.

To get more information.

Click the link below.
https://myneworkmarketing.systeme.io/0f7cc781
zolajpower:

Get her Norland toothpaste of 2k each of night and day toothpaste . If symptoms persist after two days mention me here and I will send you a refund. But be honest with it besf of luck.
Modified; it will be bad of you to bring it here and not let her know she has a mouth odor , if you truly love her tell her in a polite and loving manner summon that courage my man. I. Told my former ex about it and introduced Norland toothpaste to her she didn't take it as offense because she knew she had it and bf you know it she stopped having mouth odour after using Norland .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.