Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages (3356 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / PLEASE o, I need tips on how to toss a girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by orohbiro(f): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2022
This is getting out of hand am not looking for attention am just saying my mind any time I open my gmail Is over 70 messages from Nairaland men am tired am not the only beautiful girl on Nairaland why the rush na? You people should stop nonsense or I will started mentioning popular monikers who are calling me baby! I son talk my own sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:
This is getting out of hand am not looking for attention am just saying my mind any time I open my gmail Is over 70 messages from Nairaland men am tired am not the only beautiful girl on Nairaland why the rush na? You people should stop nonsense or I will started mentioning popular monikers who are calling me baby! I son talk my own sad

What did you expect when you set your profile? It's like you dressed like a yahoo boy or street boys that smoke weeds and expect the police or sars would not stop and search you.

17 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2022
This one that resembles improper fraction with her swollen face like a deployed airbag.

The only thing dense here are your two overused flappy udara that only produces zobo instead of breast milk.

Get the fvck out old woman.....

*Copied

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Omihanifa: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2022
You no see wetin dey your back

4 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Haakeem(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Before we believe you are nt seeking for cheap attention...screenshot all the mails they sent,prove yar self.

22 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:
They are bunch of kids who think it ok to sexualize and send vulgar messages to a woman cos of her picture..

Maybe when you take a screenshot of their countless messages and post it here then their head is gonna come down..
Wannabe redpillers go behind to send women messages but come here to bash the same women cos the same women didn't give them attention..
Bunch of weaklings..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Double0h7(f): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
This yahoo boy is back and he's working overtime grin

5 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Haakeem(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by tolufase: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you don't want their messages, then why the advertisement? Talking about your profile picture, more or less an advertisement.

4 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
w
i

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by KiNg0G: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chai some men view profile then click send email.

Better format

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
tolufase:
If you don't want their messages, then why the advertisement? Talking about your profile picture, more or less an advertisement.
And what's your business huh?
Did she shove it in your little face?
Act like a man and stop giving silly excuses for your brainlessness..
This is how you kid go about raping women then say their choice of clothing caused it..
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what's your business huh?
Did she shove it in your little face?
Act like a man and stop giving silly excuses for your brainlessness..
This is how you kid go about raping women then say their choice of clothing caused it..
undecided

There is nothing brainless there. Those guys see what they like and go for it. It's like you saw this thread and decided to open it. This thread was named this way to get the attention of people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Senomi:
This one that resembles improper fraction with her swollen face like a deployed airbag.

The only thing dense here are your two overused flappy udara that only produces zobo instead of breast milk.

Get the fvck out old woman.....

*Copied
You're so lame, you had to copy other people's jokes... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
rottennaija:

There is nothing brainless there. Those guys see what they like and go for it. It's like you saw this thread and decided to open it. This thread was named this way to get the attention of people.
What point are you really trying to make? undecided
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
tolufase:
So uploading your picture is advertisement? undecided

Meaning, if she walks on the streets, she's in inviting men to rape her?

Or her crime is being pretty?

3 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What point are you really trying to make? undecided

Go read again

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
So uploading your picture is advertisement? undecided

Meaning, if she walks on the streets, she's in inviting men to rape her?

Or her crime is being pretty?
you are jumping from one argument which is about men sending her emails to raping. What has both got in common? She did not even alleged they are coming to rape her

9 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
rottennaija:

Go read again
Other than being pointless and trying to give justifications for daft kids sexualizing a woman's picture I see nothing else there..
I repeat did she ask you guys to send her message or what way is she advertising herself?

Let me see where your cluelessness is gonna end you..

2 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by MrCork: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:

angry
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Senomi:

Stop trolling me b* tch, I'm too broke to afford u
Who's trolling you? Pretty retārd... That's the saddest thing... You probably have a small diçk so you couldn't even be a proper toy-boy...

3 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Other than being pointless and trying to give justifications for daft kids sexualizing a woman's picture I see nothing else there..
I repeat did she ask you guys to send her message or what way is she advertising herself?

Let me see where your cluelessness is gonna end you..

She may not have. But don't tell me that she does not have decent picture to set as her profile and don't presume that as those men have the right to sent her emails, she does not have the right to ignore them. It's that simple. If she is craving for attention, she should not be complaining.
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by MrCork: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:

Kaiiiiiiiiii...seeeeee yansh...I APOLOGICEEEEEE!!!! cheesy
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
Who's trolling you? Pretty retārd... That's the saddest thing... You probably have a small diçk so you couldn't even be a proper toy-boy...
Ignored.
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
rottennaija:

She may not have. But don't tell me that she does not have decent picture to set as her profile and don't presume that as those men have the right to sent her emails, she does not have the right to ignore them. It's that simple. If she is craving for attention, she should not be complaining.
Firstly what do you understand by a decent picture?
And who are you to tell her that the picture ain't decent?

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
rottennaija:

How is she craving for attention?

She uploaded a picture... Men sent her emails... She's complaining now...

Is uploading your profile picture a crime now? If every woman does so here, we should expect hundreds of emails?

2 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by MrCork: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:

sweeery dont mind thoise edddiot mofo mufu Nairaland guys..me am difarent...can i mate wit u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by rottennaija(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Firstly what do you understand by a decent picture?
And who are you to tell her that the picture ain't decent?

Now you are jumping into something else. She asked for the attention and she is getting it. She should allow us rest.
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by MrCork: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're so lame, you had to copy other people's jokes... undecided

angry
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
How is she craving for attention?

She uploaded a picture... Men sent her emails... She's complaining now...

Is uploading your profile picture a crime now? If every woman does so here, we should expect hundreds of emails?
This kids are just too brainless tho..they ain't thinking with their head and it's really sick..
Is this the effect of religion or their inability to think for themself?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.