Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages (3402 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / PLEASE o, I need tips on how to toss a girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by nachisunday(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Datboredberry:
How is she craving for attention?

She uploaded a picture... Men sent her emails... She's complaining now...

Is uploading your profile picture a crime now? If every woman does so here, we should expect hundreds of emails?
all of you here are senseless, this girl's post need attention, that profile is fake, and no man can never do that, mens are at work tune to lasgidi fm 90.1 to know whatsup

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Highman56: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are bunch of kids who think it ok to sexualize and send vulgar messages to a woman cos of her picture..

Maybe when you take a screenshot of their countless messages and post it here then their head is gonna come down..
Wannabe redpillers go behind to send women messages but come here to bash the same women cos the same women didn't give them attention..
Bunch of weaklings..
Useless comment

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Highman56:

Useless comment
You just described yourself.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Chiefecho(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:
This is getting out of hand am not looking for attention am just saying my mind any time I open my gmail Is over 70 messages from Nairaland men am tired am not the only beautiful girl on Nairalandsad

Are you beautiful?
If you are then how did they know ??
I thought this was a faceless forum
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello Op,

See your profile picture, see how you pose for picture, why guys won't resort to your Dm, and you expect them to ignore you....

Nxttime don't pose on picture as if you are seducing ,they will think you are marketing yourself...

In the picture , you are twerking ...

You ladies are the cause while guys send vulgar message ...so don't complain and be disturbing us....

Guys make una continue dm her,

Is like you are trying to get attention , notice me...carry your cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by fattprince(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Did she just say beautiful? I ain't see no beauty there sis.
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Phock2sweet: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
orohbiro:
This is getting out of hand am not looking for attention am just saying my mind any time I open my gmail Is over 70 messages from Nairaland men am tired am not the only beautiful girl on Nairaland why the rush na? You people should stop nonsense or I will started mentioning popular monikers who are calling me baby! I son talk my own sad
who is this nobody?
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by RealistRedpiler: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Women and their stupid Attention.
I blame all the simp here trying to make this oloshi feel important.
Sweet girls that offer sex for 3k plenty.
Gtf outta here.

1 Like

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by RealistRedpiler: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You just described yourself.. cheesy

Don't mind the lady.. She is bitterd
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by RealistRedpiler: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
Hello Op,

See your profile picture, see how you pose for picture, why guys won't resort to your Dm, and you expect them to ignore you....

Nxttime don't pose on picture as if you are seducing ,they will think you are marketing yourself...

In the picture , you are twerking ...

You ladies are the cause while guys send vulgar message ...so don't complain and be disturbing us....

Guys make una continue dm her,

Is like you are trying to get attention , notice me...carry your cross

She is just a cheap oloshi.. Promise her 100k per night and see her promise to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Don't mind the lady.. She is bitterd
You meant to quote that guy.. grin
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 02, 2022
orohbiro:
This is getting out of hand am not looking for attention am just saying my mind any time I open my gmail Is over 70 messages from Nairaland men am tired am not the only beautiful girl on Nairaland why the rush na? You people should stop nonsense or I will started mentioning popular monikers who are calling me baby! I son talk my own sad

Show the evidence of the 70plus gmails from males on nairaland undecided...
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

She is just a cheap oloshi.. Promise her 100k per night and see her promise to come.
really...the girl self nah wah for her ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by emnite(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2022
orohbiro:

Na you find trouble by showing nyash for profile as if you don't know what you are doing. Enjoy the attention you seek
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by Brian47(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Men dey embarrass us oo
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by tolufase: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos you guys act like one seriously. cry

Are you different? Jumping from one thread to another, bashing men. It seems it gives you organism
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2022
tolufase:

Are you different? Jumping from one thread to another, bashing men. It seems it gives you organism
Show me a post where I bashed men for no reason?
Now..
Re: Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

abi fool of her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure / Are Those Sex Scenes In Hollywood Movie For Real? / She Was Caught Pantless!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.