Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's (11773 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Obyangel: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Men's heart matter, enough of this cheating from the daughters of Eve. We need cars, iPhones, cash and kpekus too kiss

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Ademola47(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Nairalanders won't kee me... what's this again grin
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by dahmie2013: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Too cliche already...
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Factfinder1(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
as a lady if you can't get your man a gift worth 25k and above please allow him go find true love...men are humans to

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Burgerlomo: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Dey there dey deceive yahsef, in most Naija babes voice cool

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by tydi(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Any girl wey buy me singlet or boxers this valentine eeh!!
I go use am begin mob house for her presence.

1 Like

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Cof1ex(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Oga reject for only yourself and your kinsmen....

1 Like

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by madampresident(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Only broke boys be saying no to boxers. The last time I got a loaded guy some underpants, he was so appreciative of it.

According to him, he been so busy he hadn't gotten time to get new sets himself so he kept wearing the torn ones like that.

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by ImoleNaija: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Sheybi na person wey see singlet & boxers go reject.

Kai, I don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Jh0wsef(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Very Funny
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by brosammy(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Is it all about the gift?
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Ladies must think men are cultural dancers to always buy singlets boxers and handkerchief mostly
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by BigYash: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
P.R.O.. South Africa branch..

Op you're on point.. I will pass the message to all our members over here..
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by wolfenstein(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Ps5 this Val
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Phock2sweet: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Such a considerate guy. So as an HNG; a member of the Hungry Nigerian Girls Club (HNGC), you wouldn't mind if I don't gift you anything? I like that. You're not greedy. ^_^ Because of that, I'm going to get you something. Yes, no. Even if you don't want. I'm coming lemme think of something. Befitting.
it won't pass clit
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
wumi2017:
Shingbai you no go kolet, if u even see sweet kolet this year val make una thank God grin.....kala .daju
U sef no go collect. Zeh
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by ayoadeakintayo(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2022
JohnNgene:
As the chairman of the Bachelors Boyfriends and Husband-Materials Association of Nigeria (BBHMAN), I hereby announce that we are rejecting every BOXERS AND SINGLET gift this Valentine's.

We are tired of recieving singlet and boxers every year from women. Enough is enough! Ike agwugo anyi. Hooha! Let them go and buy us watches, shoes, perfumes or any other gift apart from singlet and boxers biko.

Any man found recieving singlet or boxers will pay a fine of N14,000 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA) into the chairman's personal account.

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN

i am in full support
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Bamzyriches451: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Issoryt
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by zimakod(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin I
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Buje1987(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
JohnNgene:
As the chairman of the Bachelors Boyfriends and Husband-Materials Association of Nigeria (BBHMAN), I hereby announce that we are rejecting every BOXERS AND SINGLET gift this Valentine's.

We are tired of recieving singlet and boxers every year from women. Enough is enough! Ike agwugo anyi. Hooha! Let them go and buy us watches, shoes, perfumes or any other gift apart from singlet and boxers biko.

Any man found recieving singlet or boxers will pay a fine of N14,000 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA) into the chairman's personal account.

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN

I have never been a lucky guy to receive gift � from a girl talk less of Val. Na una sabi make I just buy fuel ⛽️ inside my jalopy muscle drive go ICM go chill and catch fun. Anyone who wants to chill out around Ayobo Iyana Ipaja should dm
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by supereagle(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Some women are suckers. If you see the one whos give praise her.

1 Like

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Omniman(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2022
I neee them boxers
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by westfield: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Why
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Kriss216: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Gbam!

UP UNION!

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Some of you wear one boxers for 3 days, but get angry when you’re gifted new ones? Don’t you think you need more? Before you suffocate someone with the smell from your crotch.

I don’t mind being gifted new panties every week. That would be really nice. smiley

Don't mind those useless men...
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by MaverickA3: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing concern single guys like us.
If them like make dem give you tooth brush
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Dmacqh(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2022
This is for people that have girlfriend .
Others : February 14...Valentine Day
Me : my February is for UEFA Champions League .
NB That day I’ll go to Assumpta Cathedral Owerri and eat ArchBishop AJV Obinna rice .
Grateful soul ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / My Experience With A Gay Guy. / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.