Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience (3141 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2022
E don happen to me sotey I de include the line if I Dey toast you.

I go tell you say abeg if you no say you no go fit come , just let me know on time

Lai lai

Them go still promise me but them no go show up

I clean my room almost every Sunday morning because one girl will promise to come and never shows up.

Now I Dey use we go fûck if you come take know who serious or not.

2 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2022
The kind transport fare wey I don chop for this life and no show go reach Kriss216 relocate to Canada. I no dy visit man but dem no dy hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by NoahHadNoArk: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2022
gulfer:
Na man scam you grin grin grin grin grin

No,
I got her number from someone who fücked her
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by NoahHadNoArk: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
The kind transport fare wey I don chop for this life and no show go reach Kriss216 relocate to Canada. I no dy visit man but dem no dy hear word
One day you will visit and they will fùck the living g daylights out of you.

Mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
One day you will visit and they will fùck the living g daylights out of you.
Mark my words
That will be if I visit na.So chill
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Kriss216: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Broke and wretched Nigerian girl!

3 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Broke and wretched Nigerian girl!

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Michelle55: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Keep the lies coming guys! cheesy

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by gulfer: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

No,
I got her number from someone who fücked her
Na that person set you up, na street we dey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Kriss216: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=109889411][/quote]
Lick my palm

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by AgentGoat: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
ravensckar:
I met this pretty lady on my way back from work. We talked a lot and exchanged phone numbers. For about 3 weeks, we were calling & chatting like lovebirds. Funny enough, she was the one that suggested the visit. Son of man don arrange the whole house, buy some stuff inside fridge. Then, she fed me the line of the ATM swallowing her card. In her words, she needed to buy a few stuff to cook for us since she'd be spending the weekend.

I offered to reimburse her for the trouble by transferring 10K to her. She sent me an account number (which was for a supposed POS operator) and I made the transfer. 1 hour gone, 2 hours, 3 hours, babe no show. I called severally, she didn't pick. When she eventually did, she said she had to return to her house to shower. But bathroom dey my house nau! I wondered. The way someone was giggling at the background made me realize sey dem don play me local. I just took my L in peace and moved on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are many yahoo thieves among Nigerian girls than boys. No body will look at all these and call it what it is. Stealing!!.

1 Like

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by tobidipity(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
anthonyuncle:
i hope i read less lies here

What is the color of ur problems? Tell me. Drop ur own story, u wouldn't yet U'll be screaming lies all about the threads. U discourage others from dropping their encounters. It's hard dealing with this woke generation. Even if the stories are lies, Werey jump and pass and let us enjoy it in peace

4 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by NoahHadNoArk: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
gulfer:
Na that person set you up, na street we dey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There's no setup here.

She never knew who gave her number out and she's rumoured to be sëx frêak where I stayed in phc
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by obedugo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

There's no setup here.

She never knew who gave her number out and she's rumoured to be sëx frêak where I stayed in phc
Toto all man dey nyash in peace e reach your turn e turn scam cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Godoverevery:

80% of guys at some point have fall victim of this..........if as a mature guy you haven't experience this definitely you not a womaniser.
I haven't

1 Like

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
bukky1994:
Yes, i have had similar experience, sent the girl money to come, though her town wasn't that far but she never showed up after promising to come and that she knows my town, two different girls on two occasion but they never can and guyman was well konjified then, i had even bought enough food items and prepared a nice meal but was disappointed and they were not remorseful one blocked me i just deleted their numbers and moved on... Thank God i was able to overcome though
It's not advisable to send tfare to a lady that you met on the internet, especially when all you want is to kick her to the curb. Some of them are guys sef.

It's better to refund them every kobo when she's leaving, not even when she arrives because some of them still won't let you have some if you are not game.

2 Likes

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by vikgreen01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Godoverevery:

80% of guys at some point have fall victim of this..........if as a mature guy you haven't experience this definitely you not a womaniser.

I am reading this thread nd laughing out loud. I do not want to say anything but your comment really got me… damn u are really from the street ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by ogbenimax007: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
ravensckar:
I met this pretty lady on my way back from work. We talked a lot and exchanged phone numbers. For about 3 weeks, we were calling & chatting like lovebirds. Funny enough, she was the one that suggested the visit. Son of man don arrange the whole house, buy some stuff inside fridge. Then, she fed me the line of the ATM swallowing her card. In her words, she needed to buy a few stuff to cook for us since she'd be spending the weekend.

I offered to reimburse her for the trouble by transferring 10K to her. She sent me an account number (which was for a supposed POS operator) and I made the transfer. 1 hour gone, 2 hours, 3 hours, babe no show. I called severally, she didn't pick. When she eventually did, she said she had to return to her house to shower. But bathroom dey my house nau! I wondered. The way someone was giggling at the background made me realize sey dem don play me local. I just took my L in peace and moved on. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Blaxie: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Femzaremz:
LIE! What of person wey dey always go ashawo house!
abeg let am know o..dey form mature ontop mumu move lol.pele.
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
tobidipity:

What is the color of ur problems? Tell me. Drop ur own story, u wouldn't yet U'll be screaming lies all about the threads. U discourage others from dropping their encounters. It's hard dealing with this woke generation. Even if the stories are lies, Werey jump and pass and let us enjoy it in peace

why sound so pained.

chill and drop yours
Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by ThatIgboBoy: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
One happened to me last week. Been chasing this babe for like two years. She no gree visit me. Last week she said she will come on Wed. She no come. I call tire she no pick. Later she called next morning apologising and promising to come that Thurs night. E reach for night again, she no come. I called and she didn't pick. Later called Friday morning. I no pick.sh3 begin whatsapp dey beg. Told her I won't call her. That if she wants to come she must be the one to call me.she called Friday night she was coming. I bought magic moment and got high. The kind Bleep I Bleep this girl. I Bleep her stay she run from room go palour. I dragged her back and proceeded to vandalise her pussy that night. Na run she run the next day.

1 Like

Re: Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
It's not advisable to send tfare to a lady that you met on the internet, especially when all you want is to kick her to the curb. Some of them are guys sef.

It's better to refund them every kobo when she's leaving, not even when she arrives because some of them still won't let you have some if you are not game.
you're right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / The Woman Who Has 200 Orgasms Every Day / How to avoid Letting Your Ego Ruin Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.