Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl (2116 Views)

Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos) / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl by JohnAnthony2022: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hey guys. I met this girl name Oluchi on one cam site like that and mehn this babe na fire oh. Immediately I logged into the cam site, she was the first to chat me up and gave me her access key for a private show. At first I doubted her base on how some Niger babes no dey like showcase their unclothedness online but this babe different oh. Chai as I enter the private show the first thing wey she use welcome me na her sexy twerking for inside her kitchen. When she twerk small she go open her soup pot check weda the soup don dey done and as she dey turn the soup pot, na so she dey twerk. Okay the soup don ready, she come begin dey make garri, and as she dey turn the garri, she dey twerk for me. E remain make I burst my laptop screen appear for inside her kitchen bleep her scatter. Okay, she don make garri finish, na time for her to chop, but before she begin dey chop, she ask me weda I don dey release, I say No. Then she come say the soup na for later use say na my sperm she wan use chop the garri. Omo na there na head burst. She come climb her dinning table dey twerk for me with her pussy juice splashing on my lapi screen. Chai e no reach 2 seconds me too release my load pure for the lapi screen. She come begin dey use her finger dey clean the lapi screen dey pack my sperm dey chop her garri. Chai. After that she say make I use her private cam Access key book her for home service this weekend. I go yarn Una how the weekend go.

As per a generous guy wey I be, am giving out her Access key publicly to cool guys wey go like enjoy her. The reason am giving out the Cam show access key is because its not right to give out a persons phone number without permission. Use the Access key to see her perform live for you for free and possibly book her for home service

Re: Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl by adefitim(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
love-vendor
Re: Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl by SarutobiEky(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Baba make sure you update us o. Can we see her pic tho grin
Re: Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl by SarutobiEky(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
adefitim:
love-vendor
shut up
Re: Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl by TerraJonesa: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
I also got key access to one of Oluchi's private shows. She's very hot. I liked her style of communication. I thought she would behave like a little girl with such a sweet and young face. But she was a good girl who immediately adjusted to my requirements. I asked her to be more polite. I found her then through Lanka ads. That evening I was looking for quick entertainment. I felt lonely because I'd broken up with my ex. I wanted to feel a woman's attention. That's why I found some cutie to talk to me through a webcam. So I met Oluchi. But there were other girls. There are many of them in Lanka, and they are all lovely.

(1) (Reply)

Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour / Why Nigerian Women Dump Their Husbands After Relocating Abroad / Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.