Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour (2129 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Choose one : body odour , kitten odour , mouth odour , gbola odour
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
I can't choose any please. I so much cherish cleanliness . If you don't appear very neat and stainless abeg find your square root.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by CodeTemplar: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Withdrawal symptoms can just as devastating as regular use, so I understand the emphasis on gbola.

1 Like

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
But you are aware no one is perfect

IyaebeTheGreat:
I can't choose any please. I so much cherish cleanliness . If you don't appear very neat and stainless abeg find your square root.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmn

CodeTemplar:
Withdrawal symptoms can just as devastating as regular use, so I understand the emphasis on gbola.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Calabar1stSon: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
None of the above.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lols

Calabar1stSon:
None of the above.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
No one is perfect

Calabar1stSon:
None of the above.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Calabar1stSon: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
No one is perfect

No one's perfect I know that. I put in a lot of effort trying to stay clean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmn

Calabar1stSon:
No one's perfect I know that. I put in a lot of effort trying to stay clean.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
No one is perfect

Not when it has to do with hygiene. Your topic is very disturbing and odd even.

1 Like

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
And you are commenting on top lmao

Yusufisraelj:

Not when it has to do with hygiene. Your topic is very disturbing and odd even.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
And you are commenting on top lmao

Yeah in case you havent noticed
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
...Wonder shall never end , You abi u remain for house?
Iyaebe that's is repping Lagos the open defaecation headquarter of the world is talking about neatness.

1 Like

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
...Wonder shall never end , You abi u remain for house?
Iyaebe that's is repping Lagos the open defaecation headquarter of the world is talking about neatness.
hmm sisterfire catch my shadows if you can. I am iyaebethegreat product of a two-faced ⚔️ warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Iretii0511(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
I would have said non. But sometimes, love can make you do what you won’t do naturally. It’s then you realised some of these are not because of personal hygiene but illness. She brushes more than 3ice a day with all the mouth wash, mouth spray and so on. Beautiful to the core. Yet she has halitosis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is why I said no one is perfect

Iretii0511:
I would have said non. But sometimes, love can make you do what you won’t do naturally. It’s then you realised some of these are not because of personal hygiene but illness. She brushes more than 3ice a day with all the mouth wash, mouth spray and so on. Beautiful to the core. Yet she has halitosis.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
I hope we are all learning
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Introduction:

With the rise of social media and the digital age, photo editing has become an essential skill to possess.

Whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur, knowing how to edit photos can make your pictures stand out from the rest. In this e-book, we will cover the basics of photo editing, including the tools and techniques used to enhance your photos.

Tag and share to someone who might need this ebook

To purchase the book 📚, click on the link ⬇️

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_edit_photos/52666

1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
History Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagagban Of Nigeria)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a prominent Nigerian politician , Elected President 2023 , and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) political party. He was born on March 29, 1952, in Lagos, Nigeria.

Tag and share to someone who might need this

To learn more about him , kindly purchase this ebook
⬇️

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/history_of_bola_ahmed_tinubu_jagagban_of_nigeria/52667

1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bimpe take an easy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lols

Choose na

iLoveYouToo:
Bimpe take an easy abeg
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

Choose na

I can’t live with any of them please although the easiest to manage would me mouth odour. How about you?
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Evestar200(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
But you are aware no one is perfect

Most of them that are saying "I can't chose any of it" or. " cope with anyone with it" have one of the following, especially mouth odour.

Some of these are not lack of cleanliness but infection.

More than 50% of Nigeria's population have mouth odour but most don't know it because is not something you will easily know unless someone tells you.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Evestar200(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Iretii0511:
Some of them are infections not lack of hygiene.

Some people don't brush twice a day and can use any paste but don't have Mouth odour.

Some brushes twice daily with expensive paste or Herbal paste but still have mouth odour.

Have come to notice that Sinus virus is one of the major causes of Mouth Odour, and most need an operation before the smell can go.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Is there anything like gbola odour?

1 Like

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Emma513: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Is there anything like gbola odour?
I DONT WHEN THE GET THAT WORD FROM
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Lifewasgood: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
You didn't add fish smelling pussy, why?
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

boko haram or iswap or 1 million boys? choose 1.
Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Monday Motivation

"Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value.

It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security."

#lagoshousehunter

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq1_jZMIO-3/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2023
You are also aware that unhygienic men also lead to that

Lifewasgood:
You didn't add fish smelling pussy, why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Are Capricorn Really Born And Destined To Suffer In Life / Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.