Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53224 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
teepain:

He is not talking about going to court about the issue. He is talking about regulating the social media platforms with regards to such content.

What are they doing that's illegal?

Is being a traditionalist a criminal offence?

So they should censored out all traditional content

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Which guy? I'm the same person, either u or ur godforsaken friend reported my comment to a mod and the godforsaken mod banned me till Feb 8, so stop spilling bullshit, learn to ask questions it'll really help ur forsaken self
Why lying tho..? undecided
You are the same person who've been cloning people's account now that senomi ain't online you had to clone his account and bash me so as to tarnish his image?

This account needs to be removed..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why lying tho..? undecided
You are the same person who've been cloning people's account now that senomi ain't online you had to clone his account and bash me so as to tarnish his image?

This account needs to be removed..
Ok if I'm not the same person how did I get senomi's pic?
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
ok now if you need a ritual to work you can't seat in your house and be asking me how

To begin such person would first see a spiritualist depending on what he/she want done

You could be asked to bring your own money and place it on the deity instructed place, some would ask for strand of your hair etc

All is to a symbolism that you identify with this etc because the devil doesn't do proxy

You have not done any so what exactly are you really yapping about

Then their is the realm that process this things as your electromagnetic waves does (you don't see them but you believe them) same for spiritual realm

Then you see the result of what was processed in physical manifestation just as the radio you haer
grin I am not surprised, see how you took me on a long fairytales ride for more than 2 hours, without giving me a simple explainations on how rituals works and proofs that it works.
You went from spiritual matters, to science and the dead. You couldn't even simplify something you know so much about for me to understand. grin

People need educated on this issue, all these gullible, lazy, greedy ignorant nigerians who think that if they murder innocent woman, kid, man, young or old people, a virgin, a hunch back person, a pregnant woman, an albino or a new born baby that they will become overnight billionaires they need to wake up and realise that rituals are not real, it doesn't exist, there are no simply explained proofs that it works.

Nigerians needs to stop killing their fathers, mothers, sisters, family members, maids or neighbours because some idiot told them that they will be rich overnight.. if these scamming idiots can make people rich they would make themselves so rich first, they wouldn't even do the rituals for others to become rich. grin these so called herbalists are ussually so poor and hungry, WHY?? this question is rhetorical by the way.

See how you tried to explain it but you couldn't though you claim it works, you probarbly have never even tried it before but you are sure it works, this is how people are scammed into believing that some spirits will make them rich, which bank will print that money? In which currencies does money ritual comes? ££, €€ or dollars? Do these currencies have numbers? These gullibles never bothers to ask. They just wanna be rich. It all lies! Spirits do not exist, money rituals do not exist, spiritual matters are just made up jargons. The more nigerians are aware of these facts the more innocent lives would be saved.

One thing exist though, it's called work! When people work they make money.

If you like tell me where to locate you i will come with a human head so that you can show me how to do ritual money or show me proofs that it works, i am so obsessed with proving people who believes this ritual shit wrong, i am insanely skeptical on it i am prepared to do anything to proof them wrong.

I rest my case.

If you like leave me a message and we meet up and take the bull by the horn.. i will believe it when i see it. There are no such thing as a devil, it doesn't exist!

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Ok if I'm not the same person how did I get senomi's pic?
You are asking me..you can't lie here cos I know how you operate..
Any comment I see from you on any post will be flagged down as a means to tarnish senomi image..haba..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by akinsmyk(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
ednut1:
the people behind those pages are scammers. No real babalawo go post all those online. Juju and rituals is a scam and doesn’t work. All bull sh-#t

Very very real. E dey wey dey hot. Tested and confirmed. But anybody with em right senses no go do am coz e deep. People wey dey do am either no know d end or alcohol and drugs no dey allow Dem reason straight but say e no dey, forget am. Fake plenty pass original sha
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Backlaw406(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I have been a witness of spiritual power personally

Where I used to stay before at okene b4 I relocated I used to live around strong spiritual herbalists

I would see imams and some fake pastor trouping in at night to come see the herbalist opposite my house

So one-day we had a discussion and he told me those people where coming to wash their eyes in his shrine

I was interested not for monetary gains but just to have the power of seeing what others don't

I paid he prepared a soap i used in washing eyes for seven days, then on the seventh day I felt this dizziness so I slept, but when I woke up I could see things differently

If I needed to know about someone I would just process it in my head who is this person?

I would immediately start having vision flashes like i lived the life of this person since he was born, I can tell every major thing going on in this person life, including plans, and next target

I would symntanously be seeing these visions with the person as he is physically

I saw alot for many people but the thing is you never have solution to the people problem, just as you can't see beyond one year of that person's future life

I had to stop all that because i would literally be seeing some people carrying demons and alien creatures inside them, some would be threatening me if i expose them in the neighborhood

So I told the man to wash it off my face, thank God I did that before he died

So yes I have first hand experience on this things
Man I don't believe this fairytale you told

So, let everybody keeps to his beief but believing in money ritual wouldn't do society a good, secured and better place to be. Remember anybody can be a victim

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are asking me..you can't lie here cos I know how you operate..
Any comment I see from you on any post will be flagged down as a means to tarnish senomi image..haba..
Ignored.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truthisunique3: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Backlaw406:
Man I don't believe this fairytale you told

So, let everybody keeps to his beief but believing in money ritual wouldn't do society a good, secured and better place to be. Remember anybody can be a victim
i am not telling you to believe, it was you who asked me for experience

Same you won't believe if the evidence is everywhere

I don't believe in money ritual of killing, you can sacrifice yourself if you want money ritual
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ekob99: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Backlaw406:
Man, with all level of your education, you're still reason this way.
Man, if everybody on earth are still reason like you, there will be no civilization.
Man endorse reality, anything that can't proven doesn't sound logical.

Proven your fetish beleif has been given a chance but nobody come out. What have you used your fetish beleif to invent, nothing, all what you do is promoting nonsense which doesn't work.

If we are still keeping saying all these shits work, we are not helping matter to eradicate using innocent soul for rituals because those fools would still believe in it and still practicing.

Reminds you, anybody can be a victim including you and I

Mr.man Don't quote me if you don't understand my message clearly.
You could have as well renounce your tribe and your identity since there are also hereditary from your forefathers. Ignorance at it's peak.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Ignored.
Ok
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by lebron7(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Oga, take a look at my profile pic, the guy sitting down on low cut he's just 22, yet he's the owner of that house u see, plus he has cars parked outside worth over 250million naira, he's my elder bro's friend o, he dropped out of school and according to what he told my brother he said he did a ritual called okeite, that is you'll have raw sex with a girl and cum inside her then after 3months the sperm will get rotten inside of her, I dunno how it works o, but u see that guy there he was a carwasher and did all forms of menial jobs, all of a sudden he disappeared last year and magically appeared on the new yr the way he was throwing money around I immediately suspected him, he narrated his whole story to my bro, so bros becos say u neva see juju work no mean say better juju no dey oo, and I'm totally against his lifestyle o, I don start to dey avoid am like plague, las las this money go reach all of us, slow n steady wins the race
Lol
I presume it's yahoo he still did ABI?
All these things are just psychological, beheading someone for some "JuJu" is never what gives them money, they always have a "business" they do. After killing someone for a "business" I'm sure if you were in their shoes you would be very serious with it, don't you think it is this seriousness that makes them "successful"

Also if you insist that the "oshole" actually works, did the money magically appear in his house in cash? Or the JuJu do transfer?

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truthisunique3: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
gypsey:
grin I am not surprised, see how you took me on a long fairytales ride for more than 2 hours, without giving me a simple explainations on how rituals works and proofs that it works.
You went from spiritual matters, to science and the dead. You couldn't even simplify something you know so much about for me to understand. grin

People need educated on this issue, all these gullible, lazy, greedy ignorant nigerians who think that if they murder innocent woman, kid, man, young or old people, a virgin, a hunch back person, a pregnant woman, an albino or a new born baby that they will become overnight billionaires they need to wake up and realise that rituals are not real, it doesn't exist, there are no simply explained proofs that it works.

Nigerians needs to stop killing their fathers, mothers, sisters, family members, maids or neighbours because some idiot told them that they will be rich overnight.. if these scamming idiots can make people rich they would make themselves so rich, they wouldn't even do the rituals for others to become rich. grin these so called herbalists are ussually so poor and hungry, WHY?? this question is rhetorical by the way.

See how you tried to explain it but you couldn't though you claim it works, you probarbly have never even tried it before but you are sure it works, this is how people are scammed into believing that some spirts will make them rich, which bank will print that money? In which currencies doesn money ritual comes? ££, €€ or dollars? Do these currencies have numbers? These gullibles ever bothers to ask. They just wanna be rich. It all lies! Spirits do not exist, money rituals do not exist, spiritual matters are just made up jargons. The more nigerians are aware of these facts the more innocent lives would be saved.

One thing exist though, it's called work! When people work they make money.

If you like tell me where to locate you i will come with a human head so that you can show me how to do ritual money or show me proofs that it works, i am so obsessed with proving people who believes this ritual shit wrong, i am insanely skeptical on it i am prepared to do anything to proof them wrong.

I rest my case.

If you like leave me a message and we meet up and take the bull by the horn.. i will believe it when i see it. There are no such thing as a devil, it doesn't exist!

Good luck.
if you want to eat, you put food into your stomach to quench your hunger

You don't put food in mine to quench your hunger

Their are physical principle of life, their are spiritual principles too

If you want me to explain all the procedures on how to carry out the activity, it would be useless because you can't do it for yourself

It can't be done in a vacuum for you, let alone someone that is more interested in cruise

Their are principles to everything

Good bye
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
lebron7:

Lol
I presume it's yahoo he still did ABI?
All these things are just psychological, beheading someone for some "JuJu" is never what gives them money, they always have a "business" they do. After killing someone for a "business" I'm sure if you were in their shoes you would be very serious with it, don't you think it is this seriousness that makes them "successful"

Also if you insist that the "oshole" actually works, did the money magically appear in his house in cash? Or the JuJu do transfer?
Omo me I no know o, but according to him he started yahoo last year I think the charms accelerated everything, as I'm speaking to you now the guy has ordered a 2014 lamborghini
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
sammysmiles:
All these things doesn't work, it's jxt deception from the devil.... Why is the person doing the ritual not a millionaire himself
Who told you they're not millionaires?
A lot of them prefer to absorb some things from human beings rather than money
I've heard of one that doesn't charge a dime except for the things you'll buy by yourself. His only demand is that you lick his palm.... sounds harmless right cheesy
My guy just tear Lexus 350 and na that oshole he do
I need me some small change make I enter Ògun state go find better big block.

For anyone to say it doesn't work is nothing but ignorance

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by hatchy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

My friend go sleep. You think this is your fathers house? Any kid wey don old reach to enter Nairaland is old enough to see anything.

Go control people for your house nigga
Substance user and potential ritualist spotted. You will end up killing your own parents and destroying your siblings with this mindset of yours.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by lebron7(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
awon "Woke" morons.. Leave dem, hand go soon touch them.

Them think say dem smart pass our forefathers
Also our "smart" forefathers sold their brothers to the white men to be treated worse than animals for this
And your all powerful gods and juju could not arise to defend its sons

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
if you want to eat, you put food into your stomach to quench your hunger

You don't put food in mine to quench your hunger

Their are physical principle of life, their are spiritual principles too

If you want me to explain all the procedures on how to carry out the activity, it would be useless because you can't do it for yourself

It can't be done in a vacuum for you, let alone someone that is more interested in cruise

Their are principles to everything

Good bye
Yes! Run away! grin i challenged you and you ran away. That proofs my point, all that ritual shit are lies, forget all these long stories you have been telling me on a faceless forum, let's do it for real, leave a message on my inbox, i will bring human head and you show me how the rituals are done, i want to meet that guy called Devil.. angry

As i ve told you i believe only in what can be proven.

If you are brave enough and sure of what you are on about then let's do it otherwise stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by lebron7(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Omo me I no know o, but according to him he started yahoo last year I think the charms accelerated everything, as I'm speaking to you now the guy has ordered a 2014 lamborghini
My point is for you to be willing to kill somebody, you are really dedicated to whatever cause you are killing them for. That's the illusion, it's not the JuJu but the dedication.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Now you want social media regulated but when FG started with Twitter una say freedom of speech is being tampered with.

Las las we go dey alright.

You’re so stupid and foolish.

This is the kind of thing government should focus on, not them chasing shadow.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
lebron7:

My point is for you to be willing to kill somebody, you are really dedicated to whatever cause you are killing them for. That's the illusion, it's not the JuJu but the dedication.

Bros this guy is barely intelligent he even dropped out of school cos his parents told him he's wasting their money, I'm not even sure he's as technologically intelligent as most of this fraudsters, wire,Bec and credit card frauds are one the hardest types of internet fraud, even some very intelligent guys doing card or wire fraud for 3yrs total amount they may gather is $2m, but this my guy wey just start last year I don take time calculate all the things wey him get, and e be like e wan surpass $5m and according to am e neva even start to dey spend, bros if u dey here experience am first hand u go know say this one no dey ordinary
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by KaluwisxPRO: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:
Substance user and potential ritualist spotted. You will end up killing your own parents and destroying your siblings with this mindset of yours.

We know people like you, holy holy, but if we check am now, na you be witchcraft for your family
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by teepain: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
ayindejimmy:

What are they doing that's illegal?

Is being a traditionalist a criminal offence?

So they should censored out all traditional content

Being a traditionalist does not confer any right on anyone to promote money rituals through the use of human beings and I want to believe that you are not suggesting such.

The promotion of such can and should be discouraged. Even some traditionalists will support the censorship of those things that portray in bad light.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Eastcaostboy: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
a fool at 40 at it again.

I am busy right now,can i ignore you later?
you should call yourself that for believing there's anything call money ritual. Boyish with stagnant brain go do something and stop patronizing ritual money. I will not call you a fool u know yourself
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
you should call yourself that for believing there's anything call money ritual. Boyish with stagnant brain go do something and stop patronizing ritual money. I will not call you a fool u know yourself
clown i luv your tears i need more, but remember if u did ever have a problem with me,write it in a piece of paper, 'fold it' and shovle it up in your stinky ass! damn u.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Ignored.
guy i like ur tactics jor...stop giving that LovePeddler attention...everything about her is seeking for attention,even the capital letter she used in writting her name is looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Playermayweda(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
awon "Woke" morons.. Leave dem, hand go soon touch them.

Them think say dem smart pass our forefathers

Forefathers wey no wise
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Eastcaostboy: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
clown i luv your tears i need more, but remember if u did ever have a problem with me,write it in a piece of paper, 'fold it' and shovle it up in your stinky ass! damn u.
you ar too little for me to have problem with. You can hide under you phone and talk you talk. You'll soon runout of data
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
you ar too little for me to have problem with. You can hide under you phone and talk you talk. You'll soon runout of data
i can see you are pained...take heart and don't forget to take ur headache pills....kiddo.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
guy i like ur tactics jor...stop giving that LovePeddler attention...everything about her is seeking for attention,even the capital letter she used in writting her name is looking for attention.
No mind am na yabaleft patient
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

Forefathers wey no wise
If tables were turned, una generation go still behave like the forefathers
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Playermayweda(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

If tables were turned, una generation go still behave like the forefathers

How??, Wetin dis one dey talk??, speak for your generation nigga, not mine undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.