Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53221 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

How??, Wetin dis one dey talk??, speak for your generation nigga, not mine undecided undecided
No be by mouth bro, if time machine dey and dem wipe all of una memory transport una go replace una forefathers, africa for even dey worse than it is today maybe all of us go kuku resemble mad people dey chop grass, so no be by mouth
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Playermayweda(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

No be by mouth bro, if time machine dey and dem wipe all of una memory transport una go replace una forefathers, africa for even dey worse than it is today maybe all of us go kuku resemble mad people dey chop grass, so no be by mouth

Lol,But that can't happen so rest bro. But no be by mouth sha
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

SORRY my G...

Na now I UNDERSTAND d message..

AMABOBI I knw no wen I go STOP ooo

bcus as u SEE me so...

I BLA up to 26 STICKS of WEED per DAY...

even d MAMA CHINELO wey de sell d WEED, she save my phone number as HELL FIRE...

although am planning on having a WEED farm SOON.. by God's grace...

WTF MAN
My guy my guy. You get manpower oh. You strong. Me I dey hail oh. You get luck. But this NDLEA people no dey disturb una? But my guy, I get something to tell you. Are you enjoying your weed addiction or are you ready to quit? If you're ready to quit simply tell me. I will give you a guide line. My guy my guy thread with caution. Weed is very addictive and it does not allow it's captives to do anything to responsible in life. As for now you might gain satisfaction but you would later regret in your later days. By then no money to even buy the weed. If you want to know if you want to quit. Buy some weed, lock yourself in the room, smoke it all. When the effects is over just sit and meditate, get back to me when you are done.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

Forefathers wey no wise
my belle grin
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:

My guy my guy. You get manpower oh. You strong. Me I dey hail oh. You get luck. But this NDLEA people no dey disturb una? But my guy, I get something to tell you. Are you enjoying your weed addiction or are you ready to quit? If you're ready to quit simply tell me. I will give you a guide line. My guy my guy thread with caution. Weed is very addictive and it does not allow it's captives to do anything to responsible in life. As for now you might gain satisfaction but you would later regret in your later days. By then no money to even buy the weed. If you want to know if you want to quit. Buy some weed, lock yourself in the room, smoke it all. When the effects is over just sit and meditate, get back to me when you are done.
Holly Gram cool MY G...

Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN me so...

But WEED na my RELATIONSHIP..

WEED na my TWIN BROTHER...

If I knw BLA WEED I FIT KAKUS, I mean I FIT die so

E no go EASY to quit oooo

how I even one take START, were I one START from..

Na Long matterz b dat ooo

if u SEE my lips as e black, U go tink say Dem Fry am...

2011 wey police CATCH me wit WEED and Dem carry me JAZZ in CELL.. I carry some RAW WEED HIDE INSIDE my YANNSH...

Na 4 INSIDE CELL I bring am out begin chew am..

if not how man 4 do...

my G... although if I STOP am, I go like am oo

right now, I de SMOKE WEED... I de on my 14 STICKS now...

ABEG no VEX... U b PASTOR?

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
teepain:

Being a traditionalist does not confer any right on anyone to promote money rituals through the use of human beings and I want to believe that you are not suggesting such.

The promotion of such can and should be discouraged. Even some traditionalists will support the censorship of those things that portray in bad light.

Great!

Now, did those people in the pictures above promote human body or human parts rituals?
That is exactly my point.

Ogun owo" in the real sense of Yoruba tradition is aimed at success in ur biz.

To do something like regulation, you have to prove that these people are actually using humans parts for rituals to Facebook

I actually don't believe in all those Nollywood money rituals. Because one need to ask himself where the money will come from? Will it be fake or original?
Are they numbered?
Won't the money be missing somewhere?

As such I don't believe any herbalist can do money ritual. But they can give you a concoction to make people patronise your biz. That's how I think the money ritual works .
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G...

2011 wey police CATCH me wit WEED and Dem carry me JAZZ in CELL.. I carry some RAW WEED HIDE INSIDE my YANNSH...

if not how man 4 do...

WTF MAN
My guy na preacher I be, I just share God's word on Sundays and at times Wednesdays. I can help you quit. Abeg no vex do you have Mama or any guardian let me know how to help you. If you want to stop weed you must relocate, you can relocate to any state in the South or North Central, think of places you can go to, that will cut you off from your weed suppliers then go to the nearest NDLEA office and surrender or you try method 2 Find something hard to do. If can't find anything doing let me know.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G...

if not how man 4 do...

WTF MAN
Then tell me your educational level let me see how I can help.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by PaNnamdi: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.
U must be a monkey to Believe this nonsense works.

Common sense is not common.u nor know say all money in circulation are numbered by the central bank?so the oshole money go just create money like that without been printed by the CBN and Godwin emefiele.

Why are the oshole participants not rich?

Truly most of u Africans reason like monkeys I must confess.
No wonder buhari was able to be president in this country.
85% of Nigerian population need medical help.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by PaNnamdi: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
akinsmyk:

Very very real. E dey wey dey hot. Tested and confirmed. But anybody with em right senses no go do am coz e deep. People wey dey do am either no know d end or alcohol and drugs no dey allow Dem reason straight but say e no dey, forget am. Fake plenty pass original sha
u sure say u get sense

Common sense is not common.u nor know say all money in circulation are numbered by the central bank?so the oshole money go just create money like that without been printed by the CBN and Godwin emefiele.

85% of Nigerian population need medical help

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G...

if not how man 4 do...

WTF MAN
Also you have to do one thing tonight, browse the internet about the dangers of weed I don't know the English name. That will make you hate it. Then you must relocate and stay alone not with anyone. Find any of your relatives that's not living in that same state. Then one day just disappear. If the going gets hard walk to the police station or the nearest NDLEA office and surrender tell them your situation. Or write your situation on social media and tag Sanwo Olu or any other governor that hears. I will pray about your case. God will deliver you in Jesus name.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Hardquy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
bros u see say i no fall for your oshole and awure plus gbewa lenkan!las las na me and my sons go rule una!! u are kings, i am king of kings!!
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Your generations past, present and future are stupid and they can never amount to anything in life (that is a promise).
Ode!
See mumu dey vex
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Gee64: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Devil's workshop
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2022
PaNnamdi:

85% of Nigerian population need medical help.
and u are the one reasoning like that monkey nw.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Also you have to do one thing tonight, browse the internet about the dangers of weed I don't know the English name. That will make you hate it. Then you must relocate and stay alone not with anyone. Find any of your relatives that's not living in that same state. Then one day just disappear. If the going gets hard walk to the police station or the nearest NDLEA office and surrender tell them your situation. Or write your situation on social media and tag Sanwo Olu or any other governor that hears. I will pray about your case. God will deliver you in Jesus name.
Holly Gram cool OKAY MAN...

I will try my BEST...

u Na CONFIRM G...

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 5:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Then tell me your educational level let me see how I can help.
Holly Gram cool MY G...

NA WEED be my EDUCATION ooo

Na only OND I GET...

other QUALIFICATION Na WEED give me...

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 5:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Emma15678:

My guy na preacher I be, I just share God's word on Sundays and at times Wednesdays. I can help you quit. Abeg no vex do you have Mama or any guardian let me know how to help you. If you want to stop weed you must relocate, you can relocate to any state in the South or North Central, think of places you can go to, that will cut you off from your weed suppliers then go to the nearest NDLEA office and surrender or you try method 2 Find something hard to do. If can't find anything doing let me know.
Holly Gram cool NDLEA... Dem go ARREST me Na..

I no GET MAMA n Pappa...

Na only me de...

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by PaNnamdi: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Haakeem:
and u are the one reasoning like that monkey nw.
Bro,But na monkey dey reason the way u dey reason,(am not rude but na just bitter truth) if u are not one then you suppose to reason deeply with your head on this issue and stop deceiving others.

U see u ignorant of how rituals operates

A desperate politician or rich bussiness man visit a self acclaimed native doctor to demand for fortification.the herbalist who does not want to look fake would demand some human parts,organs,materials and most importantly money from the politician.the politician contact the ritual agents,kidnap an innocent victim and get the parts.the parts are transferred to the shrine and the rituals are made.the native doctor hands over macadabra objects to the politician with strict conditions.
If the politician wins,he will think the baba JuJu worked,if he doesn't the Baba convince him the opponents used a stronger JuJu and the circle of killings and ignorance continue.

If u want to make money then get a machine that print money or work hard and smartly for it.even the famous criminal anini said that he used smart tactics not jazz to evade the police.

Let's stop deceiving the younger generation with this rubbish.and as for the wicked politicians they know what to do to stop this nonsense but trust me,they will look away and keep quiet.while human lives keep wasting away in gruesome and painful manners.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool NDLEA... Dem go ARREST me Na..

I no GET MAMA n Pappa...

Na only me de...

WTF MAN
That's why I told you to try social media, try Facebook, Twitter. Search Google for NGO's on rehabilation of drug addicts. You might check for the one you like best. After finding the one you like best you can inform there are many rehabilation programmes in Nigeria now. After checking you can get back to me.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G...

NA WEED be my EDUCATION ooo

Na only OND I GET...

other QUALIFICATION Na WEED give me...

WTF MAN
Okay. God is with you. I will get back to you soon.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Emma15678:

That's why I told you to try social media, try Facebook, Twitter. Search Google for NGO's on rehabilation of drug addicts. You might check for the one you like best. After finding the one you like best you can inform there are many rehabilation programmes in Nigeria now. After checking you can get back to me.
Holly Gram cool OKAY boss

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2022
TBIZZY:

Ode!
See mumu dey vex

Oloshi!
If I vex, I no sure say you fit stand me.
Obolo.

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by sammysmiles(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Truthisunique3:
The question is what deal did you have with the devil?

Remember they say if you want to eat with him use long spoon.

Majority of these herbalists are taking over from their fathers, most enter with just the thrill of doing what their fathers did (which is communication) they don't ask for deal to begin yet devil has taken their values

I know a native doctor that even used his children dedicate his children sef for better powers (so those children are empty cartons)

This is why native doctor's reject many human as sacrifice because their value have been used before

The examples you mentioned are mostly found in the "white" nations that have opened up the prosperity niche of Satan (church of Satan) etc, Freemasons and their appendages

You sell your value and Satan gives you tasks and assignment (assignment differs in satanism, babalow sef na assignment) but which deal you take to do that assignment

Na Africa cultural backward history and ignorance they make babalow be poor people, oyinbo Satanic mediums are rich because they are smarter than their Africa brothers when joining the league
Most of the native doctor's, if they weren't native doctors, they would still be poor...... Why do you think poverty thrive generally in Africa?
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truthisunique3: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2022
sammysmiles:
Most of the native doctor's, if they weren't native doctors, they would still be poor...... Why do you think poverty thrive generally in Africa?
simply put whatever we do as Africans we do in ignorance

That's the problem with the native doctor's

Devil get prosperity even though it's short lived but most are carried away with displaying raw signs and wonders, they don't see beyond their nose
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Sinai2021: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Keji1012(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

Must u tagged “afonja “ in your post?… tribal bigot
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Oloshi!
If I vex, I no sure say you fit stand me.
Obolo.
Epa
Pele o…sango olukoso

Otolo
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2022
TBIZZY:

Epa
Pele o…[/b]sango olukoso [b]

Otolo

So you know. No let me send thunder to you o.
Otondo.

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Bro,But na monkey dey reason the way u dey reason,(am not rude but na just bitter truth) if u are not one then you suppose to reason deeply with your head on this issue and stop deceiving others.

U see u ignorant of how rituals operates

A desperate politician or rich bussiness man visit a self acclaimed native doctor to demand for fortification.the herbalist who does not want to look fake would demand some human parts,organs,materials and most importantly money from the politician.the politician contact the ritual agents,kidnap an innocent victim and get the parts.the parts are transferred to the shrine and the rituals are made.the native doctor hands over macadabra objects to the politician with strict conditions.
If the politician wins,he will think the baba JuJu worked,if he doesn't the Baba convince him the opponents used a stronger JuJu and the circle of killings and ignorance continue.

If u want to make money then get a machine that print money or work hard and smartly for it.even the famous criminal anini said that he used smart tactics not jazz to evade the police.

Let's stop deceiving the younger generation with this rubbish.and as for the wicked politicians they know what to do to stop this nonsense but trust me,they will look away and keep quiet.while human lives keep wasting away in gruesome and painful manners.
Absolutely! correct! It's all hocus pocus! the more you look the less you see. This also means that nigerians believes that they cannot achieve any success on merit without involving their so called ritual practises. Very lazy, achaic ignorant corner cutting mentality.

As long as nigerians have accepted and has the ritual mindset rooted in them the killings will never ever stop, it's just the start of the murders. I asked, in which currencies does the ritual money comes? Which bank prints the cash? Do these moneys has numbers? How many millions of ££,$$ or naira can the ritual print in one month. grin, he couldn't answer.

I challenged one guy on here who claims to know all about money ritual to leave me a message on my inbox so i can meet him with a human head so that he can show me how the shit is done and proofs that it works. Guess what?.. grin he ran away!

He came on a faceless forum yapping rubbish about how the "devil" does this and that, how rituals are true and shit. I dared him to meet me, rather than yapping rubbish on a faceless forum let's do it for real. He ran away! And didn't take my offer.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Clown! i didnt bother to read the shit u wrote up their....just wanted to inform yah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.