Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53227 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by amrichy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

Do you know anyone that you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN made his/money through rituals.
If you believe human head or human private part can be used to produce money, then you are the f%@lish and deluded one. Why do you think most Babalawos are poor grin grin ?
Rituals are scams and so are miracles!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by musicwriter(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
Good evening and a happy new year to you all
i haven't posted anything in a while, but i couldn't just let this slide

i saw a couple of videos of the teenagers who murdered a 20 years old for money rituals

one of these videos stated that the boys had researched and found videos on Facebook on how to use human head for money rituals

so i went to Facebook and also YouTube and these are the screenshots of the called 'OSOLE' in Yoruba as can be seen in the pictures below

From what i gather, OSOLE, is a kind of money rituals that is said to give cool and fast money and it is all there for the public to see on the platform

i have not watched all the videos, but i am appalled that such contents are freely aired and shared

The Nigerian agency responsible for this should crack down such content on all social media platforms

while at it, they should also crack down on pastors doing miracles(because the narrative and defence of the BABALAWOS would now be that if pastors can showcase their miracles, so can BABALAWOS)

We appreciate freedom of speech, and our basic and collective human rights, but we also should know where to draw the line

This is only the beginning and the earlier steps are taken to curb this growing menace, this dastardly acts, the better for us as a nation, and a people

Please who are responsible for the content and violations on social media?
This is the time to act

CANDYDADDY

The quote in bold is the real problem.

Social media isn't the problem. Nollywood isn't the problem. The problem are pastors, native doctors, imams. Three of them are the ones teaching people that there are powers out there that can make one wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ZooCountry45: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be everybody dey do ritual. Have you heard of loading and spamming
Omo forget, what you don't know shall be bigger than you. 99% of our banks and politicians dey provide Aza... Na politics give Dino such money? Abeg shift... What you don't know is bigger than you.

CANDYDADDY:

i saw a couple of videos of the teenagers who murdered a 20 years old for money rituals

one of these videos stated that the boys had researched and found videos on Facebook on how to use human head for money rituals

so i went to Facebook and also YouTube and these are the screenshots of the called 'OSOLE' in Yoruba as can be seen in the pictures below

From what i gather, OSOLE, is a kind of money rituals that is said to give cool and fast money and it is all there for the public to see on the platform

i have not watched all the videos, but i am appalled that such contents are freely aired and shared

The Nigerian agency responsible for this should crack down such content on all social media platforms

while at it, they should also crack down on pastors doing miracles(because the narrative and defence of the BABALAWOS would now be that if pastors can showcase their miracles, so can BABALAWOS)

We appreciate freedom of speech, and our basic and collective human rights, but we also should know where to draw the line

This is only the beginning and the earlier steps are taken to curb this growing menace, this dastardly acts, the better for us as a nation, and a people

This is the time to act

CANDYDADDY
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Lumig: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
richiemcgold:
You see why oga LAi needs to regulate all social media platforms like he did to twitter?
Sincerely, we need it
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ZooCountry45: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be everybody dey do ritual. Have you heard of loading and spamming
Omo forget, what you don't know shall be bigger than you. 99% of our banks and politicians dey provide Aza... Na politics give Dino such money? Abeg shift... What you don't know is bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
You can't do anything with these in court.
They didn't advertise human ritual of selling of body parts.

When you get to court the issue will be about verifiable facts and they'll claim they only advertised traditional medicines.

The best way to catch those that are ritualist is to go undercover.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by CountVersailles(f): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Newboss:

Because it has consequences they cannot afford. It comes at a price.

You should dable into African traditional religion to understand. Just do some research. I don't practice the religion but I know that these people are not stupid or delusional.

Most times, what we call delusion are things we know nothing about. I don't practice any religion. I don't consider religious people delusional but I feel sorry for them.

Most of them don't know what they're getting themselves into.
You don't practice the religion and know nothing about it. Yet it's I who should do some research. You sound like all you know is from hearsay and you want to call that dependable information?

3 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by helinues: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
1768e:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew for money?
ohh the man said you should rape your nephew
mr safiu Muhammed oyedele you're very wicked

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truthisunique3: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
sammysmiles:
All these things doesn't work, it's jxt deception from the devil.... Why is the person doing the ritual not a millionaire himself
ritual money exist o

Don't be deceived, the devil is funny, those doing the rituals have covenant that stops them from doing it for themselves

But it's more like exchanging soul with the devil to get such wealth

3 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by leye4u: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
lebron7:

Since you have spiritual powers what is my name please
na real woke mumu be this one ooo
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by poweredcom(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you like do juju and no work hard it won't work

Juju de work so as hard work and having a skill de work

Juju is like a prayer to your ancestor
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Jaqenhghar: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
...and these are supposed to be the most educated people in Niggeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by HonestFriend: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin

Lie lie... Dem no born him juju well..
lebron7:

Since you have spiritual powers what is my name please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Bruxxels: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
flokii:
Osole has been around for a long while but not as pronounced as it is now.. while we were growing up, they do warn us not to collect sweets or biscuits from strangers and not to pick up items for people we don't know.. It's common knowledge that some landlords use their houses for osole so as to be using their tenants glory to get wealth, some use furniture sets, bed frames, coffins, motorcyles, cabs, buses, trailers etc. for these evil purposes just to get rich and it's not a SW thing alone.

Next time you see a wealthy man, ask for his source of wealth and don't just be hailing and saying things like 'boss do giveaway'.. The irony is that those witch doctors doing the osole don't do for themselves or their family members, I guess they know the price to pay is too high whereas the teenagers and youths doing it have no clue.

You are absolute right. There are babalawos who have gave their lives to Jesus. One specifically said that, the babalawos will not tell their clients the whole truth until they are locked into the deal. Evil forces are real. Not a child's play but power of Christ greater than them all.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Enemyofpeace: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No matter how you Dumbos try.. it will never change the fact that your ritual and fetish nonsense doesn't work.. grin
to use you do ritual just dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by lebron7(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
leye4u:
na real woke mumu be this one ooo
Oga I did not insult you, answer the question or don't

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Golan007: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Until you start disintegrating and casting out youths that are into yahoo 99% of the generation will continue to follow them,cos 99% of this ritual stems from Yahoo and the ideology of kids getting rich through any possible means,in the next 30 to 40 years the country will collapse because of the bad crop of people it will have in the erms of power cos 99% of them will be fraudsters.
By the way the killings of girls has just become and it will continue to increase in it's thousands in the coming years simply because this girls are not willing to take precautions, all they care about is money and will follow anybody that has it irrespective of how they got the money.So technically they do not deserve out sympathy
As it is 95% of girls between 16 and 28 in Nigeria are basically semi olosho,while 98% of men between the age of 15-25 are internet fraudsters,it will get to a point where the whole world will ostracize this country because of fraud.
It is safe to say this country will never have a future

I always believe the victim though sharing some responsibility,deserves some empathy.

The real issue is that a society in which boys are celebrated for being thieves cannot expect the girls to know any better.

Our boys cannot be demons while the ladies are angels.

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Teaser4(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Any video of oshole you see online na fake, those fellas need views, but saying charms doesn’t exist , pray not to jam one…even Jesus go disown your a$$

Pls don’t quote me with rubbish, I’m not here to convince you say juju Dey, none of my business, your life your belief. Sha Dey dat lane and no go jam agbako, cos na so dem go Dey carry your ass go several hospitals dem no go see anything… There’s life inside life

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by BianoJay(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

This is the time to act

CANDYDADDY

Your post is a good one, but I strongly disagree with you dragging pastors into this; I really don't see the relationship between pastors who perform miracles and publicise same and ritualists who openly advertise ways of making money through rituals. Except, of course, those pastors are publicising miracles and ways to get them which could lead people to hurt other people or even kill or maim them.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

Where is the proof that it works

All we see here are pictures of random objects

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jerryherd:

Guy they are not fvcking scammers ooo I met one on tiktok and he is as real as he says... I was just prank calling him out of curiosity and he told me all of my history and shortcomings and even why I called him

It's funny how you believe Jehovah accepted burnt offerings, rams, bulls, Blood of Jesus sacrifice , he answers prayers and blesses people with wealth yet you fail to understand that Demons known as anjonu also have spiritual powers which are negative

they are scammers abeg
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ufotunang: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
If the economy is good and better ..jobs for the youths, bussiness is striving, low cost of living, constant electricity light, low prices of food stuffs ,goods and services, no poverty, no hunger, no hardship, good government, local government autonomy with this all this money rituals, Yahoo Yahoo, corruption, internet scam and fraud will reduce drastically... president make the economy to be good and better... that was your election campaign promises to nigerians

7 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Jerryherd: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
ednut1:
they are scammers abeg

Ok ooo.... Just be very careful dining with a real Yahoo boy, and never leave your personal effects carelessly
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by HonestFriend: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin

Na most of our forfather na them hem be them jay z, 2pac, r Kelly there great grandfather..
From slavery to American citizens.

As our own forfthers dey form Usain Bolt na the consequences nai we dey face now.
Golan007:

Forefathers wey young boy from Britain take shakabula bail up?

grin

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:

Bros I think Nairalanders are sick of this your weed,WTF epistle here.
Holly Gram cool

if Dem de FEEL sick...

make Dem take Panadol or tramadol..

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Moneyboyz: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Death to all Alfa's and fake pastors, one thing I noticed in the boys that cut of the girls head is that one of their fathers is an Alfa and probably into these fettish stuff.

Smelly ass People.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ivolt: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:

Another ritualist spotted.
How rich are you since you have been using people's head?

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ivolt: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Newboss:

You should dable into African traditional religion to understand. Just do some research. I don't practice the religion but I know that these people are not stupid or delusional.

Most times, what we call delusion are things we know nothing about. I don't practice any religion. I don't consider religious people delusional but I feel sorry for them.

Do you mean an herbalist who helps in killing someone is afraid of consequence?
The herbalist don't do it for themselves because it doesn't work.

BTW, stop roping ATR into scam money making rituals. They are not related.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Newboss:

What are the consequences and how did you get to know about them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.