Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53229 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Olayetan(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
They should ban social media in Nigeria,
Somethings are better not seen and heard, cux this our eyes and ear are sensitive, anything they see and hear transfered to the brain and they brain will want to interpret it to its own understanding and some brain that is over thinker will pick different meanings to what the ear n eyes transfered to it, if things like this isn't seen and heard, many people won't know its exist and that will only be happening within and amongst people that already know about it...

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by IrepChrist: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
All this elements listed are probably for the trial version, which is just a bait.
They will later demand for human parts.
Unfortunately the end to all this is grave and hell.

5 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emmanuel30a: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
As If They Cares !
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truflame: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
No money obtain illegally without repercussions.

GET RID OF LIFE THREATENING STAPH AUREUS INFECTION EVEN IF YOU'VE HAD IT FOR OVER 9 YEARS

Imagine how relieved I felt when my old friend finally said bye bye to staph.

She defeated infection by applying the same secret I'm about to reveal to you.

Let me tell you what the CDC has to say about staph infection

"Staph can cause serious infection if it get into the blood and can lead to sepsis or death"

www.cdc.gov...

Are you feeling the symptoms of staph now?

Have you been swallowing drugs without any result?

Or sometimes, it feel like you're getting better but before you know it, everything comes crashing down.

You're sick again, completely back to square one.

Do you know why all your effort have been futile?

Now listen...

The real reason why you have been struggling with that infection is so simple.

You're wasting money on treatment without following the RULES.

My friend followed these rules,

And completely get cured of staph infection she had struggled with for the past years !

Do you even know that herbal supplements alone is not enough to fight stubborn infections...

There are rules you must follow to permanently kick stubborn staph infections out of your body.

To help you get rid of stubborn infections,

I have compiled a breakthrough secrets into a staph infection knockout playbook.

Allow me to introduce...

FINAL STAPH KNOCKOUT

A compilation on how to defeat stubborn, bloodstream staph infections by applying secrets that grabs them by the throat and finally send them packing.

In this playbook, you will learn all the secrets on how to starve staph infections,

And frustrate it out of your body.

Let's go.

Add me on this WhatsApp link to get a copy
https:///jefr10

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy how does this generate money, lo, why was i born into this kind of primitive culture.

Does not work, its useless, those who use it, only cause harm to others and are less than human.

why would any sound thinking human being, think this kind of things work, so dumb. grin grin

I have never seen any scientific invention, means we really have low IQ, we should focus on increasing our IQ levels.

And thanks for sharing, love you all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ekob99: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
At Op. In all fairness you should have also upload the emblem of Christians and Muslims too. Because it appears you are throwing subtly shade at ATR(African Traditional Religion). Muslims and Christians have their peculiar beliefs in getting rich same as ATR..
Everyone is entitled to their belief. God created Man and he gave man free will to chose between right and wrong. those ritual killings could still have been perpetrated by the so called Muslims and Christians.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery my brother. Stop the hate on ATR. Real ATR converts don't engage in ritual killings of humans.

Nigeria is a free secular state and everyone should be free to practice their faith and promote their religion to win converts. Inferiority complex and brainwashing by the first missionaries has led so many of us to embrace foreign religion and label our original religion as backward and fetish.

That was how we almost abandon our traditional attires, music and language completely for that of the foreigners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by CountVersailles(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Are you guys that stupid to realise that if this thing works, these so-called herbalists will be the first to do it for themselves? Why would they charge you money to do something that will give you money when they can just spin out the money themselves from thin air?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ruggedboych: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
Good evening and a happy new year to you all
i haven't posted anything in a while, but i couldn't just let this slide

i saw a couple of videos of the teenagers who murdered a 20 years old for money rituals

one of these videos stated that the boys had researched and found videos on Facebook on how to use human head for money rituals

so i went to Facebook and also YouTube and these are the screenshots of the called 'OSOLE' in Yoruba as can be seen in the pictures below

From what i gather, OSOLE, is a kind of money rituals that is said to give cool and fast money and it is all there for the public to see on the platform

i have not watched all the videos, but i am appalled that such contents are freely aired and shared

The Nigerian agency responsible for this should crack down such content on all social media platforms

while at it, they should also crack down on pastors doing miracles(because the narrative and defence of the BABALAWOS would now be that if pastors can showcase their miracles, so can BABALAWOS)

We appreciate freedom of speech, and our basic and collective human rights, but we also should know where to draw the line

This is only the beginning and the earlier steps are taken to curb this growing menace, this dastardly acts, the better for us as a nation, and a people

Please who are responsible for the content and violations on social media?
This is the time to act

CANDYDADDY

Your name sounds so girly angry sad

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na for them wey wan do naw angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by GlobalWay: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by GlobalWay: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is Hmm....
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Newboss(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
This looks like basic African traditional religion to me. Is this not what traditional priests do?

Abi we're now discriminating against people that practice African traditional religion?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Shukusheka(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
All these money ritual yet you are not even the richest person in your local government. What a waste!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Newboss(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
CountVersailles:
Are you guys that stupid to realise that if this thing works, these so-called herbalists will be the first to do it for themselves? Why would they charge you money to do something that will give you money when they can just spin out the money themselves from thin air?

Because it has consequences they cannot afford. It comes at a price.

You should dable into African traditional religion to understand. Just do some research. I don't practice the religion but I know that these people are not stupid or delusional.

Most times, what we call delusion are things we know nothing about. I don't practice any religion. I don't consider religious people delusional but I feel sorry for them.

Most of them don't know what they're getting themselves into.

4 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Pharaohny: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
If after this some morons still believe money is a scam I can't help your miserable life .
I only pray it won't be to late for you realise that's if you haven't paid with your life tongue cool shocked shocked sad sad shocked cool tongue
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Now you want social media regulated but when FG started with Twitter una say freedom of speech is being tampered with.

Las las we go dey alright.

Don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by KaluwisxPRO: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

Your forefathers na chain them take drag them enter canoe, with their Juju them no fit do nothing. So just keep quiet with your ignorance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Jerryherd: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool

Confirm Osole works... But you are seeking devil's gift

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ZooCountry45: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No matter how you Dumbos try.. it will never change the fact that your ritual and fetish nonsense doesn't work.. grin

Do you know that your urine as a woman TOGTHER with your memsural blood is so effective
You are so ignorant attacking people like Realistredpiller and mosidi.
They are my boss.
Respect them oo.

Back to the topic. You are a woman and knows nothing

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Testimony1988(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Not everything one sees on social media will practice, they allowed the devil to use them.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by flokii: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Osole has been around for a long while but not as pronounced as it is now.. while we were growing up, they do warn us not to collect sweets or biscuits from strangers and not to pick up items for people we don't know.. It's common knowledge that some landlords use their houses for osole so as to be using their tenants glory to get wealth, some use furniture sets, bed frames, coffins, motorcyles, cabs, buses, trailers etc. for these evil purposes just to get rich and it's not a SW thing alone. Even food vendors a.k.a mama put, love vendors a.k.a ashaw0s are into these things. May God continue to save us.

Next time you see a wealthy man, ask for his source of wealth and don't just be hailing and saying things like 'boss do giveaway'.. The irony is that those witch doctors doing the osole don't do for themselves or their family members, I guess they know the price to pay is too high whereas the teenagers and youths doing it have no clue.

7 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Abisolababe(f): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Noted
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by DroppingLiquid: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is Oshole not the same as Okaite in Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TheKingsmann(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Many strange things re happening, if u haven't experienced one u wouldn't believe it's happening
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Truthisunique3: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Now you want social media regulated but when FG started with Twitter una say freedom of speech is being tampered with.

Las las we go dey alright.
These people are already on ground so it's better you even allow them on social media for tracking sake
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.
Even with the strongest JuJu, your forefathers sang "wade in the water" on their way to the cotton fields. Simple incantations make white boys in shorts turn to calabash, dem no fit. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Jerryherd: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
ednut1:
the people behind those pages are scammers. No real babalawo go post all those online. Juju and rituals is a scam and doesn’t work. All bull sh-#t

Guy they are not fvcking scammers ooo I met one on tiktok and he is as real as he says... I was just prank calling him out of curiosity and he told me all of my history and shortcomings and even why I called him

It's funny how you believe Jehovah accepted burnt offerings, rams, bulls, Blood of Jesus sacrifice , he answers prayers and blesses people with wealth yet you fail to understand that Demons known as anjonu also have spiritual powers which are negative

8 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Saao(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Despite the level of education in yoruba land, they believed in this nonsense
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by RPG2020(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sure and tested
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

normal PAROLE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Bros I think Nairalanders are sick of this your weed,WTF epistle here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.