Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53225 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by akinsmyk(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
PaNnamdi:

u sure say u get sense
U must be a monkey to Believe this nonsense works.

Common sense is not common.u nor know say all money in circulation are numbered by the central bank?so the oshole money go just create money like that without been printed by the CBN and Godwin emefiele.

Why are the oshole participants not rich?

Truly most of u Africans reason like monkeys I must confess.
No wonder buhari was able to be president in this country.
85% of Nigerian population need medical help

To start with, you're a fool, a big idiot at that. Not because you shared a view different from mine but coz most of you can't state your opinions without getting abusive and lewd.

If you don't put those foul words, will you die? Go and learn how to debate without being immature and irresponsible. Mumu
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

So you know. No let me send thunder to you o.
Otondo.

Abeg no send am oo

Shuu, dem no dey joke with you?
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
TBIZZY:

Abeg no send am oo

Shuu, dem no dey joke with you?

No wahala, I don keep am.
That your first attack pain me gan.
Apologies for my insults.

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

No wahala, I don keep am.
That your first attack pain me gan.
Apologies for my insults.

Apologies too

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2022
TBIZZY:

Apologies too

You, your present generation and your future generations will be blessings to your community and the world at large, Amen.

Once again, I apologize for my insults earlier.

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by TBIZZY(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You, your present generation and your future generations will be blessings to your community and the world at large, Amen.

Once again, I apologize for my insults earlier.

Awwwnn!!!

Amen ooo

Same to you

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I have been a witness of spiritual power personally

Where I used to stay before at okene b4 I relocated I used to live around strong spiritual herbalists

I would see imams and some fake pastor trouping in at night to come see the herbalist opposite my house

So one-day we had a discussion and he told me those people where coming to wash their eyes in his shrine

I was interested not for monetary gains but just to have the power of seeing what others don't

I paid he prepared a soap i used in washing eyes for seven days, then on the seventh day I felt this dizziness so I slept, but when I woke up I could see things differently

If I needed to know about someone I would just process it in my head who is this person?

I would immediately start having vision flashes like i lived the life of this person since he was born, I can tell every major thing going on in this person life, including plans, and next target

I would symntanously be seeing these visions with the person as he is physically

I saw alot for many people but the thing is you never have solution to the people problem, just as you can't see beyond one year of that person's future life

I had to stop all that because i would literally be seeing some people carrying demons and alien creatures inside them, some would be threatening me if i expose them in the neighborhood

So I told the man to wash it off my face, thank God I did that before he died

So yes I have first hand experience on this things

How convenient that the man is dead so we can't confirm your story. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by proclinician: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

You're really the only.one f@@lish here. So babalwo go post advert on Facebook de find customer? If babalawo has power, why not start ministering to people spiritually na instead of using technology to spread the word.

Wear ur thinking cap this empty skull.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Haakeem(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
proclinician:

You're really the only.one f@@lish here. So babalwo go post advert on Facebook de find customer? If babalawo has power, why not start ministering to people spiritually na instead of using technology to spread the word.

Wear ur thinking cap this empty skull.
you are a fool, and you know that, topic since last month kai, ur shames are shaming me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.