Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Never In Your Life Love A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never In Your Life Love A Woman! (1377 Views)

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by AlphaMale666: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Women weren't designed to be loved. They're just for sexual pleasure and that's it! Never in you life love this people. They're nothing but opportunists.
They'll take everything from you and give nothing in return. They all think that flesh in between their legs is gold. It's simps that made this to happen. And it will never be well with them! Never in your life love this vagina people!
They hate to see you single and happy because they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy life. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by MrCork: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Women weren't designed to be loved. They're just for sexual pleasure and that's it! Never in you life love this people. They're nothing but opportunists.
They'll take everything from you and give nothing in return. They all think that flesh in between their legs is gold. It's simps that made this to happen. And it will never be well with them! Never in your life love this vagina people!
They hate to you single and happy because they see they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers!

angry

1 Like

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by MrCork: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
They hate to you single and happy because they see they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers!

so we shold stop chassssin women becuz they ignore u..abi?...‐brother are u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by phintohlar(f): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
And have you forgotten you came out of that same virginia wey you do mouth like shit dey insult, i just say lemme remind you should incase you've forgotten so soon. Oni yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
They hate to you single and happy because they see they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy life. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers!
but why?my mamá cry
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Boogyman557: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool I feel ur CAPRISUN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Dollarremix(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
What's the colour of your problem? You just dey cap nonsense. mtcheweeee nonsense ingredient

1 Like

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel ur CAPRISUN...

LITE UP my wood in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Deegee7788: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
They hate to you single and happy because they see they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy life. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers!

Even ur work tire you
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by raquel97: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Breakfast no be anybody mate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Highlyrespected(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Go seek for forgiveness on what you just uttered now at O P
Some ladies are good while some are bads
Choose yours wisely!
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by rickleye: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2022
You're just a bitter o' fool. And a fool at 20 is one forever.
Let me guess ....
You're still not engaged ?
Got dumped by your gf ?
Never had a gf ?

Why not address the root of your real problem instead of blanketing a whole species with your sarcastic remark !!!
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Dem don smash this one heart into pieces. Na dis wan we dey call "taking the CHARCOAL PILL". grin

1 Like

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by mattmogan88: 3:56am On Feb 02, 2022
AlphaMale666:

[s]Women weren't designed to be loved. They're just for sexual pleasure and that's it! Never in you life love this people. They're nothing but opportunists.
They hate to you single and happy because they see they're witchcraft isn't working on you! 99.9% of vagina people are witches or as been one! Take my advice and live long and healthy life. Cheers to all the alphas who would never let any vagina creature manipulate them. Cheers [/s]

THRASH.

do away with this your generalization mindset, it won't lead you to anywhere
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2022
TRASH!!!!
REAL TRASH!!!!
Even nairaland men that support women bashing thread on a norms are calling this write up trash grin grin grin...
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2022
You want to be like your wannabe redpiller master..if only your pops heeded to this advice you think you will be here vomiting nonsense..

Better grow up and start life..are you not tired of feeding from Mom's pot? undecided
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by talk2hb1(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2022
@Op who served you hot breakfast?
AlphaMale666:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2022
The OP is an unkept cunt.
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Sammy101111(m): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol
Only 10% of naija girls are God sent the rest are just confused with money , pleasure , lifestyle and materialistic stuff
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by fattprince(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2022
phintohlar:
And have you forgotten you came out of that same virginia wey you do mouth like shit dey insult, i just say lemme remind you should incase you've forgotten so soon. Oni yeye
Is that you on your profile?
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by LadyKusturica(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Laughing in Spanish � who served you warm breakfast like this.

AlphaMale666:
Re: Never In Your Life Love A Woman! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
lol

(1) (Reply)

Search For Most Attractive Female Nairalander / Is This The Kind Of Love That We All Want(romantic Photos) / Why Do I Get Down With Malaria More Often?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.