Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday (49342 Views)

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by akanbiaa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by usagee36: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yeah that's what Mexicans do in America to have some type of benefits.
FriendsAndFans:
Life is ironic. @ 31 she has already been able to have 5 kids.
At over 30 some are unable to have just child yet but alive. Keep your hopes high
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Life is ironic. @ 31 she has already been able to have 5 kids.
At over 30 some are unable to have just child yet but alive. Keep your hopes high

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Emmanuel30a: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
NwekeUG:
Mom of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbhneNN75y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Something Must Kill Something. Its Questionable Celebrating Birthday On The Street While Dancing On A Bus.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
AgadaMike:
THE NEW FRAUD IN BET9JA ZOOM SOCCER

Bet9ja used to be one trusted betting platform with the introduction of ZOOM GAMES which is a semblance of real European league games and it's weekly progressions from Week 1 to Week 34 and 38 as the case may be.

But the Bet9ja zoom game has lost its integrity lately.

In December 2021, Bet9ja started disabling the game option for each league games once their matches get to 86th minute, thereby making it impossible for gamers to bet when these games finally ends.
Bet9ja now fraudulently requires their Zoom customers to bet and register their bet on games at least before the 84th minute of every league game they want to play, else, once it gets to 86th minute, you won't see any betting options again to bet on.
By disabling their game options at the 85th and 86th minute of every Zoom game,
Bet9ja is stopping their customers to know the outcome of each game, a factor which the customers use to predict the outcome of the next games in line.

By this measure, Bet9ja has turned their ZOOM GAME into a fraud, as such activity has drained the integrity of the Zoom game away.

I hereby call on Bet9ja company to desist from the fraud they have taken up in their Zoom gaming and stop disabling game options of their Zoom league matches, when the new games have not started.
Allow your punters and customers to bet on new games during the 4 minutes break that exists between the end of games and the beginning of new Zoom league games.

If this premature 86th minute disabling of game options on Zoom Soccer continues, we your customers will have no option than to boycott your betting site.
I speak for every Nigerian punter experiencing this anomaly and fraud since last month.

This fraud must stop.

It cannot be a fraud when you willingly choose to bet. It becomes a fraud when you are forced to bet or when they refuse to give you any money you win. Betting is a gamble. A gambler takes a risk by trusting without any promise of safety.

1 Like

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by phorget(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Happiness Don Kee This One...
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by seglabsy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Corea4king:
May her soul rest in peace, but she dey give birth like Africans
NO,LIKE OUR PEOPLE FROM NOTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Nevaaada(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bobloco:
"Birthday parties make me nervous as hell. They're one of those things where you're forced to be happy. And even if you're totally depressed, you're got to pretend you're glad you were born, regardless of the fact that getting older means you're closer to dying". - A.M. Homes

What are you saying...you have a dull reasoning....getting old doesn't mean you gonna die first..young people even die more due to recklessness and carelessness.

Live your life and age gracefully & happy. Everyone ages every single day & that includes you.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Bobloco: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nevaaada:

What are you saying...you have a dull reasoning....getting old doesn't mean you gonna die first..young people even die more due to recklessness and carelessness.

Live your life and age gracefully & happy. Everyone ages every single day & that includes you.

Navaaada, your sharp reasoning could not make you realise that it is a quote

1 Like

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by EmmaLege: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
5 children at age 30? omo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by lordatkinson07(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is true that death does not kill directly, but over joyous kills
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Lovenorth: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
She died of pagan celebration
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
@30 she got 5 kids? Wow. I don't Know why humans sometimes die over things that are not worth it
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by hezekiah84(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Too much joy kills,rip to her
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by McCoy9067(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
What a quick and reckless way to die! Rip to her
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by McCoy9067(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
The headline of the news should be "An over joyous woman die on her 30th birthday"
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Meteng: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Stupidity, probably, high sef
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by maximad(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
ValCon888:
If only we had the benefit of foresight many needless deaths would have been prevented.

She was celebrating her birthday not knowing her appointed time had come.

It wasn't her appointed time . She probably was drunk
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Fashionista01(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rest in peace. May God console her family. This is too hard to take.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Parizz: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
lexy2014:

She was 29 at the time of her death not 31. Her bday was 2days away from d day she died. Some start marriage & child bearing early. Others want to wait to be graduates, get jobs that don't exist before getting married. Na so time de go. Na the same people wey tell u say go school, leave boyfriend/girlfriend go come de ask u later say why u never marry, why u never born
my babymama is 19 and is impregnant again with a set of triplets. I dey fire her puna steady

1 Like

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Parizz: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

nwanyi owerri, ndeewo oh.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Parizz:
my babymama is 19 and is impregnant again with a set of triplets. I dey fire her puna steady

its up to you as long as you can take responsibility for the outcome
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
A wooman not surprised
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Parizz:
nwanyi owerri, ndeewo oh.

I ri kp’ole? cheesy
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by 24brains(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
5 kids at 30 shocked
Hmmm

She's definitely the type that traps their legs tightly around a man during sex so he can't escape or pull out.
this was exactly the method my girl used on me to take in. She knew i Was a Die hard fan of "coitus interuptus"(pull out).
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by thorpido(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
30yrs and already has five kids?It's like giving birth is sport to some people.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Hiq0: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Parizz: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I ri kp’ole? cheesy
translate
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by OBIPLUS(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Why moving vehicle . Is she trying to do conductor
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by orumba(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Remember joy kills

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.