Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday (49351 Views)

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by wealthtrak: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
NwekeUG:
Mom of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbhneNN75y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
We are actors and spectators in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
ValCon888:
If only we had the benefit of foresight many needless deaths would have been prevented.

She was celebrating her birthday not knowing her appointed time had come.
Was it really her appointed time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.