Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? (751 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / Have U Ever Had Sex In Ur Dreams Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Princess80(f): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello NL, I am new here, though I have been a guest on NL for up to three years.

So the question is, have u ever been so attached to ur life goals that u begin to question ur sanity?

Like talking to urself, even in public without realising u are in public

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
Hello NL, I am new here, though I have been a guest on NL for up to three years.

So the question is, have u ever been so attached to ur life goals that u begin to question ur sanity?

Yep, but i had to control it.
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Bluezy13(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Insanity is defined as a situation in which one's sanity is questioned by oneself

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Emmanuel224(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Aiel123: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Insanity is defined as a situation in which one's sanity is questioned by oneself
Going by your definition and from the comments here I am tempted to say that nairaland is littered with insane people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Bluezy13(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Going by your definition and from the comments here I am tempted to say that nairaland is littered with insane people

Exactly.
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Bluezy13(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Exactly.
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by jimmychang: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yeah bro...you are normal
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by excell0001: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes I would just be like "omami , laptop 200k , how far marketing, what's the plan to "
I would be holding jotter like mumu grin

my neighbour would be like guy you too dey think
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Princess80:

I can't never mind now, is too late, I'm sorry
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Princess80:

I think wat we av is going on good and just fine,and I want this do u want my number
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Princess80:

Princess
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Princess80(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

Princess
sad
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Princess80:
sad

wat! I knw u suspect me now issokay, but I just want to say I'm not wat u think I'm
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Princess80(f): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

wat! I knw u suspect me now issokay, but I just want to say I'm not wat u think I'm
ok.

You are bugging me sir
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by siofra(f): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2022
I begin to question reality.
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Guderian(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Heathrow wat d hell man grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Been So Fixated On Ur Dreams That U Begin To Question Your Sanity? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Guderian:
Heathrow wat d hell man grin grin

wat cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From A Different Tribe Or Religion / How To Find A Real Sugar Daddy Without Meeting? / 5 Secrets Most Women Do Not Want Guys To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.