Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (40918 Views)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by alphaNomega: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
toujurs:
Why do you think, mother in laws, always have issues with the wife, it's definitely because women know what they are capable of doing. Exploiting and taking advantage. So the groom mother out of love, won't like her son, going through such manipulations. Most of these girls don't have worth, just have money, you will use them however you like and they will come still bck to you at your mercy. If u see the way these ikoyi and v.i big boys Bleep these girls and dispose, my heart was bleeding. Because my future wife could be one of these girls, these boys are treating this bad, Most ladies lack contentment, thats why they are easily taken advantage of, by these big boys, even the Said big boys don't know what it means to make money from scratch, its their father's that made the wealth, and won't have been lavishing the way they do

The girls know exactly what they're doing and tomorrow they create a thread and say let my past be my past.

I pity any man that falls for this classic red flag. Unless you have given up as a man and don't mind if the whole neighborhood takes turn fucking your wife while you hustle as the SIMP you've chosen to be
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Dybala11(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't care what you believe in, my deer. You responded to someone who was asking the OP a question. You obviously think the OP is a feminist of convenience, but I am simply telling you that she's even NO feminist at all.

smiley Enjoy your night.
Deer ko, squirrel ni. grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by HRMK: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
no wonder many are turning #babymamas!
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022

I can't speak for other men, but I WOULD GLADLY EXCHANGE THE ROLES WITH A WOMAN

Lol tell them to switch Role and see most of them run far away. Most Men doesn't really know how Valuable they are. The day most realize Is the day they are truly liberated and women will forever be submissive to them..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.