Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) (17635 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2023
"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Author (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQL0NPfz3Z8

Video credit: TikTok/Instagram/@reemusb

4 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by God1000(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2023
He's entitled to his own opinion

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by talented321: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Manchi depend on the kind of woman you marry. This is social media age, women are competing with men in all ramification, if she is the competing type then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2023
No womb no pikin...so,who carry womb come carry something come.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by fourboys: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2023
No wahala
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Brighton1(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.
I think say u be feminist, wetin happen to gender equality? To flog entitlement mentality out of ur body jst dey hungry me… 97% kee u der

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Phantom233: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Mumu man

6 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Reminderz: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

lol thought you're a "genius" but you've always proved me wrong by displaying the attributes of the opposite...

the thing is that many men will gladly do this @bolded... but where most women are broke, lazy and doesn't want to work especially in most African countries, where most depend on their pussy and artificial assets for survival, tell me how they are going to be able to do that? by doing hookup abi? and besides are you not the same frustrated feminist? don't you want gender equality?

back to the post, the thing is that most men don't require their women to give them anything, in fact, some don't require them to do even the most basic things like taking care of the home, what most men require from their women is their submissiveness, being supportive, youthfulness, loyalty, industrious and not damaged.. most men don't care about a woman's wealth.. just give him peace, that's all... but most women nowadays can't even do even the most basic things at home and they are damaged beyond repair, yet they want the man to give them the full benefits of a husband... is that not witchcraft? well only simps will tolerate them anyways... fortunately for them, we have them in large numbers...

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
I laugh. This guy is talking based on his environment. If you're a Nigerian woman, better not fall for what this brother is saying.

31 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by ThatrealestApex: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
V
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Ana akonyeri.

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Llight101(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by 2special(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Werey man, she's the table

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by pressplay411(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
He's entitled to his own opinion

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.

Well said.
The question I am still struggling with is, should a man have the expectation/entitlement that she must bring these on the table?
Or what are the essentials?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Dialpad: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
That was years back, if you are going into a relationship and you expect 100% with zero contribution from you as a woman, you must be out of your mind.

Most Nigerian women are parasites. Not all

11 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by robinfemi: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Na because life is easy for you. Normal-Normal, na so it suppose be (4 dignity), but our incomes are not the same and we all have different problems

8 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by backtovillage: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Na responsible man dey suffer pass.
*On top all your hustle them go bring another man pikin make u take care of the baby, when the baby become successful then the mother go say "he is not your father" responsible man go just pia

*responsible man no dey get cravings

*responsible man must also help with choirs too na

*your money is our money but my money is my money.

*junior go meet your father i dont have money

*if old age don come the mother will remind the children the little mistake that their father made.

14 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by kelvyn7: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
shocked
donbachi:
No womb no pikin...so,who carry womb come carry something come.

So no be somebody still bring spermatozoa come too? Abi na only one person dey born piking? shocked

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by owiko(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
E[b][/b]
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by afam1992: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

where did the Bible mention girlfriend. Don’t go and work

31 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by inoki247: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Ok na so in one word even she wan bring anything to Table mak she bring her body for doggyy....
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by kingamaa(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Nonsense, so that you can turn her into a slave by providing her needs and matching her self-worth on the ground.

Women, please be emancipated. You are more than capable and able.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Author (Video)

No wonder now I know better. when I said that your sense has left ur brain is now confirmed

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Akalia(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
The guy is a certified simp. When the holy Bible christened a woman man's "help mate or companion" what did the Bible imply?

6 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Royceey(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

@Jennyclay your Food is ready come and Masturbate as Usual on this topic. Any lady following your myopic advice is Doom for life.

6 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
🌝
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Impregnable101: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Romanoff:
I laugh. This guy is talking based on his environment. If you're a Nigerian woman, better not fall for what this brother is saying.
Even in the western world, young men are staying away from woman who's got nothing to offer other than kitten

8 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
ebukajay184:

Why am I not surprised??

American men are finished men called simps

8 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
The kind of men whom I share my prestigious masculinity with these days is so alarming shocked

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Softhands(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
Go and read Proverbs 31... Read the entire chapter and come back enlightened on whether this argument of what a woman is bringing anything or not makes any sense in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by richie240: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
Do you employ just anybody on d streets just bcus a position needs to be filled or someone that is tailor made to serve ur purpose?

These are d type of men that 'lick plate'.
cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Question To Ask My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.