Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (40932 Views)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by AloneTK: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is it women generally?

Perhaps you should have specified "African Women"based on how most of us view things in this part of the world.

This is because in the West, all the burden are shared by both parties to the union.

Doing the dishes or laundry, dropping or picking the kids to/from school, settling the bills etc aren't gender-based responsibilities.

That's why it's called MARRIAGE!

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin

Dybala11:

They are only feminists when it doesn't involve them to make a meaningful contribution. grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by revolt(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yes .. as the man you need to provide however as the woman you become useless if you think it's a patnership, if you're a babymama and bring bastards attached and not able to safely carry kids YOURE USELESS... IF YOURE OVERWEIGHT ...sorry no hope . Unfortunately women are struggling jobs with men now and this is affecting you women. Let men provide and women nurture. You will be happier.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Posila415(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
I agree with you to a great extent. Just that times have changed. Before we had just working fathers and supporting wifes. Now it's working parents and even husband support there wife's (I know I do). So calm down.the way you de vex now. E bi like say you won scattered the "Table"

Note: am not holding brief for irresponsible man that live their responsibilities to there wives.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by kaboninc(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
elantraceey:

Yeah. I don't mean making money is easy tho, it's certainly not but if I could choose between providing money for the home and every other thing including child bearing, I'll certainly choose money.

I see.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boland:
Hello ma'am,

I think those guys are confused.

I get your point.

You can't claim masculinity and still hold on to the idea of women being equal providers with regards to finance.

I think the Op is right.

"Fathers are the source, basically (source of direction, knowledge, security and impact), while the mother nurtures."
I believe this is the fundamental structure of the family as ordained by God. ( I stand to be corrected).

The modern day system of the family is as a result of men and women's failure to play their respective roles.
Men became dogs and women retaliated by being feminists (the modern day feminist).

It's just sad!

Hey, sir,

You made a lot of sense too. Yup. That's the point. They are very confused people who want to eat their cakes and have it. Reap the benefits of equality, but squashing its uncomfortable side.

I have no problem as to what you believe - long as it ain't detrimental to women in any way. smiley

It's you that called the men dogs o. grin Even though you attempted to juxtapose it by calling the women feminists, I don't consider that an insult.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by bennynaza(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Princess80:
Most times I see men asking the question of what ladies bring to the table.

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

If u give us bring sperm, we give u babies
If u give us groceries, we have to give u food
If u give a house, we give u a home
Give us frustration, and trust me, i will surely multiply it and give u hell.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.
Note: sharing financial burden and helping are two different things.

Oya let the insults pour 123 go.

I'm a very traditional man and while your opinion might be considered outdated by some, I think I respect it.
That's the original order of things.
A man provides and a woman organizes the provision.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Gospel2Day: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Workch:
The Bible is a rubbish book written by bronze age nomads, I don't take anything written there seriously as they are myths and fictions just like Spiderman comic.

Just get your religious stuff outta this thread. Religious African expert

The ONLY thing I feel for you is PITY, sorrowful PITY.
The Bronze Age nomads cooked Garri and Amala, and you didn't reject the rubbish foods they invented or discovered how to cook.
Why don't you reject and despise the ways they did things that you Modern Age atheists now embrace and copy?
Can you see why atheists are called fools?
They don't think straight and deep.
If you reject the Bible that Bronze Age nomads wrote, you MUST reject also every other thing that Bronze Age nomads did that you now imitate and copy.
Stop using hot water to cook food.
Stop digging wells to get drinking water.
Stop roasting meat.
Give us your own modern sophisticated ways of doing what those ancient folks you so much despise bequeathed to us.
I like to see fools advertise and publicize their folly.
It's not too late to humble yourself, repent from your foolishness and receive Jesus into your life.
Shalom.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Workch: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The ONLY thing I feel for you is PITY, sorrowful PITY.
The Bronze Age nomads cooked Garri and Amala, and you didn't reject the rubbish foods they invented or discovered how to cook.
Why don't you reject and despise the ways they did things that you Modern Age atheists now embrace and copy?
Can you see why atheists are called fools?
They don't think straight and deep.
If you reject the Bible that Bronze Age nomads wrote, you MUST reject also every other thing that Bronze Age nomads did that you now imitate and copy.
Stop using hot water to cook food.
Stop digging wells to get drinking water.
Stop roasting meat.
Give us your own modern sophisticated ways of doing what those ancient folks you so much despise bequeathed to us.
I like to see fools advertise and publicize their folly.
It's not too late to humble yourself, repent from your foolishness and receive Jesus into your life.
Shalom.
The Bible is myth like other religious books.
Deal with it and stop acting like a brainwashed dude.

If you want to talk about the topic, do it without injecting your self-deluded religious beliefs into it.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by bepositive11: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
People ask what a woman is bringing in terms of finance; as if finance is all that is needed to run a successful union

A woman does bring her share to the table. What she does in the home, the efforts she takes, the sacrifices she makes to ensure the well-being and happiness of the husband and the children is worth as much or maybe even more than finance.

My Lady, the future of women who think like you do is bright in The New Era. Keep it up.

This is however not to mean that a woman cannot be educated or shouldn't have to work. But it's not her primary role to provide in terms of finance. Of course, there's nothing wrong if she supports in that regard. That's the point.

Don't forget that there's no guarantee in this life. A woman should be ready to support her family financially in case anything happens to the husband
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by bepositive11: 2:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Princess80:

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.

Don't forget that there's no guarantee in life. Some women end up losing their husbands along the way. Women are better off being able to support their family financially if need be
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by namiji2598: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2022
ProphetofOdin:
Una like trouble for this forum ehn!!!!
Where una dey even get power for these online quarrels? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
after eating the food their parents foods, dey go On AC or fan and come online
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Princess80:

this your statement hit me, your money is our money, my money is my money
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Princess80:
thanks dear, at least there is someone who understands. Not the wannabe redpillers who has redefined redpill to suit their own narratives
Hmmm so you have also known the redpill tueehhh
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Phaantom22:
I thought what a man can do a woman can do better? You better wakeup from your slumber.
grin grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by ProphetofOdin: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2022
namiji2598:
after eating the food their parents foods, dey go On AC or fan and come online

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obviously.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Boland(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hey, sir,

You made a lot of sense too. Yup. That's the point. They are very confused people who want to eat their cakes and have it. Reap the benefits of equality, but squashing its uncomfortable side.

I have no problem as to what you believe - long as it ain't detrimental to women in any way. smiley

It's you that called the men dogs o. grin Even though you attempted to juxtapose it by calling the women feminists, I don't consider that an insult.

It beats me that males would think like these guys, it's just against masculinity and logic.
Masculinity embraces logic and truth and not emotions. These guys are practically playing the emotional game they claim to hate. These things are core symptoms of weakness; men who can't embrace truth because it hurts their feelings. It's just so sad!

By the way, ma'am, if you have no problem with what I believe then you can't claim to be a feminist, though you chose to be the fundamental one but the whole idea of feminism has failed.
Women have become men hater in the process and have refused to embrace the truth about the differences between the male and female gender to suit their narative.

You may claim that your own belief is different, but know that as long as you call yourself a feminist, you are in the same clan and it's just a matter of time till you embrace the "updated" idea of feminism especially when your belief is tested with spotlight.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boland:

It beats me that males would think like these guys, it's just against masculinity and logic.
Masculinity embraces logic and truth and not emotions. These guys are practically playing the emotional game they claim to hate. These things are core symptoms of weakness; men who can't embrace truth because it hurts their feelings. It's just so sad!

By the way, ma'am, if you have no problem with what I believe then you can't claim to be a feminist, though you chose to be the fundamental one but the whole idea of feminism has failed.
Women have become men hater in the process and have refused to embrace the truth about the differences between the male and female gender to suit their narative.

You may claim that your own belief is different, but know that as long as you call yourself a feminist, you are in the same clan and it's just a matter of time till you embrace the "updated" idea of feminism especially when your belief is tested with spotlight.

K
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by richPHAROAH: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Princess80:

totally supported . Na only broke guys dey scream what are bringing to the table. For me, I totally believe that the woman is not even suppose to work or stress herself for money. This is why all the women in my family no dey carry me play. I give them the option of not working if they don't want to and I still provide all they need

NOTE, THIS IS ONLY FOR WOMEN, NOT FOR OLOSHOS , OKPOS , OR SOME USELESS FEMINIST. I do not classify any of the groups I mentioned as women.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by richPHAROAH: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Entitlement mentality.good girls in the house please don't listen to this trash cuz d bible says woman be submissive to ur husband .it also say woman is a helpmate to the man
you typed pure trash
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by BigBashiru: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
richPHAROAH:
totally supported . Na only broke guys dey scream what are bringing to the table. For me, I totally believe that the woman is not even suppose to work or stress herself for money. This is why all the women in my family no dey carry me play. I give them the option of not working if they don't want to and I still provide all they need

NOTE, THIS IS ONLY FOR WOMEN, NOT FOR OLOSHOS , OKPOS , OR SOME USELESS FEMINIST. I do not classify any of the groups I mentioned as women.

Good for you. You will die before your time though....that's just the only thing.... while your "wife" that you labor so hard for watches TV all day and eventually shares your property.

2 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by toujurs: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
alphaNomega:
You are a punishment to mankind
grin mad oh, you mean she is useless, After her parents spent their hard earned money to send her to school grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by richPHAROAH: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

Good for you. You will die before your time though....that's just the only thing.... while your "wife" that you labor so hard for watches TV all day and eventually shares your property.
typical naija broke ass guy mentality. I am rich to a point where carrying the burdens of all the females in my family can't affect my lifespan. I just bought a 5million naira cuban Gold in my sister's name. All my properties are bought with the name of the females of my family. And yes the goal is that if I accidentally die before my time, non of the females will be poor like the richest in your broke ass family. Go and hustle legally bro cool
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by BigBashiru: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2022
richPHAROAH:
typical naija broke ass guy mentality. I am rich to a point where carrying the burdens of all the females in my family can't affect my lifespan. I just bought a 5million naira cuban Gold in my sister's name. All my properties are bought with the name of the females of my family. And yes the goal is that if I accidentally die before my time, non of the females will be poor like the richest in your broke ass family. Go and hustle legally bro cool

Ur not rich. Rich men don't come to a public forum to brag about it.

It will eventually affect your lifespan even if rich. Watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by richPHAROAH: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur not rich. Rich men don't come to a public forum to brag about it.

It will eventually affect your lifespan even if rich. Watch and see.
you mean rich men like obi cubana or emoney or cubana chief no dey come online to brag abi?
Don't go and hustle . Keep sucking from women
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by BigBashiru: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
richPHAROAH:
you mean rich men like obi cubana or emoney or cubana chief no dey come online to brag abi?
Don't go and hustle . Keep sucking from women

They dont. Ur non virgin wife go use u tire sha....

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any Guyman wey go mistakenly put you for house in the name of wife undecided. No punishment go fit big pass that one lipsrsealed
Haha
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
dontrulee:
You're not created to bring anything to the table abi ? but you want to collect everything from the table including the table itself, continue!
Haha angry grin cheesy angry in the table
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by alphaNomega: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
toujurs:
grin mad oh, you mean she is useless, After her parents spent their hard earned money to send her to school grin
she is the type of woman your mother prays you don't meet
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by toujurs: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:
she is the type of woman your mother prays you don't meet
Why do you think, mother in laws, always have issues with the wife, it's definitely because women know what they are capable of doing. Exploiting and taking advantage. So the groom mother out of love, won't like her son, going through such manipulations. Most of these girls don't have worth, just have money, you will use them however you like and they will come still bck to you at your mercy. If u see the way these ikoyi and v.i big boys Bleep these girls and dispose, my heart was bleeding. Because my future wife could be one of these girls, these boys are treating this bad, Most ladies lack contentment, thats why they are easily taken advantage of, by these big boys, even the Said big boys don't know what it means to make money from scratch, its their father's that made the wealth, and won't have been lavishing the way they do

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by toujurs: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
richPHAROAH:
See this broke animal, claiming wealth he doesn't have, i am working for a billionaire at parkview estate. He is as prudent as a someone starting a business, and very very carefull, spending money. I can bet, with this shit you typed, you don't have anything, you are just a wanna be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.