Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. (3727 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Walkee: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Happy new month Dear nairalanders. Pls i really your advice on this issue.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.
her parents have died?
Look, don't think I'm one of those guys here. I paid my girlfriend's school fees of 100k plus from her 200L to final year because her mother is poor, 100k was nothing to me that time and other story but trust me, if I use eye talk to her in public she will code immediately. If I slap her she will use her own hand to cover her mouth so that people will not hear her cry. Now sef I don't have kobo but she dares not misbehave. She smoke igbo?
How can you be taking care of a female and she will have zero regards for you?
You be mugu?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland
And what if gift0123 quotes you again?
E be like you wan cry this morning huh? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by ednut1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who raised these simps. Upkeep for girlfriend. Tufiakwa
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Medianna(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omo!!! This your noble deed that you want to use ego and scatter it.
From the way you sound..its like you own her already... A piece of advise.
Just don't show her this part of you OK..she might feel suffocated.and you know ladies na

Walkee:
her parents have died?
Look, don't think I'm one of those guys here. I paid my girlfriend's school fees of 100k plus from her 200L to final year because her mother is poor, 100k was nothing to me that time and other story but trust me, if I use eye talk to her in public she will code immediately. If I slap her she will use her own hand to cover her mouth so that people will not hear her cry. Now sef I don't have kobo but she dares not misbehave. She smoke igbo?
You be mugu?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by bigcee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Walkee:
her parents have died?
You be mugu?
She never get your time. When she is ready, na Nairaland you go run to create thread grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by bigcee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Medianna:
Just don't show her this part of you OK..she might feel suffocated.and you know ladies na

Lol, don't mind the guy. He is playing with fire grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Walkee: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
bigcee:

She never get your time. When she is ready, na Nairaland you go run to create thread grin
Useless talk. Someone that we've been together for 7 years?
2 years after we met I still had nothing in my account. Una just believe say una understand everything. Since August last year I have been broke.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Walkee: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Medianna:

even when we met 7 years ago, I had nothing. Even that time sef she still knew her place. Now sef I don't have kobo. There's nothing noble about it. Do you know how much a bottle of Hennesy cost inside club? So paying 100k for 1 year tuition fee is nothing. She still gats respect herself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Walkee: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
bigcee:

Lol, don't mind the guy. He is playing with fire grin
these small small Nairaland boys sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Fathai(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Happy new month Dear nairalanders. Pls i really your advice on this issue.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.
i will not call you a simp but you are a “BIGSIMP”

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
The replies from all the guys here should tell you what to do.. nairaland men can say the truth as it is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her,[s] she is not a bitch and I love her so much.[/s]

Repeat after me:
any spirit that will make me to wash plate while others are chopping kpomo, die by fire...

Op you are a fool

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by wiseone28: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2022

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland

Get ready for it... I will quote you anywhere i see you. angry Meanwhile thank God that a fine and respinsible lady like me dey quote your ugly moniker. ..
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by OscarJaden(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
35k for upkeep

Hope u done send ur mama or family up keep money this month?
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what if gift0123 quotes you again?
E be like you wan cry this morning huh? undecided

I love it when someone dares me .. ..he go hear am grin grin. GoodHardDick I will quote u like winch.... Sote naa only me go full your mention.....
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
gift0123:

I love it when someone dares me .. ..he go hear am grin grin. @Goodharddick I will quote u like winch.... Sote naa only me go full your mention.....
You ain't joking oo.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Joke?? Nooo not at all...... I dey like guys like GoodHardDick............ I don follow am sef grin let the game begin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
gift0123:

Joke?? Nooo not at all...... I dey like guys like @GoodHardDick............ I don follow am sef grin let the game begin grin
Let me sit and enjoy the vawulence.. grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I have not been seeing Realistredpiller, where him dey abeg??
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Medianna(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Talking about hennesy in a club. The buyer is not a fool to waste 100k, but its because he value the drink more than the money...(I.e worth)
So back to my point if you're sure she was worth it back and now, just don't spoil it with your mindset.respect is reciprocal

Walkee:
even when we met 7 years ago, I had nothing. Even that time sef she still knew her place. Now sef I don't have kobo. There's nothing noble about it. Do you know how much a bottle of Hennesy cost inside club? So paying 100k for 1 year tuition fee is nothing. She still gats respect herself

The challenge here is not her but the way you're seeing the whole relationship... I know men like respect yea, but the way you saying it is like you're looking down on her..sorry if I misunderstand you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
gift0123:

I have not been seeing@Realistredpiller, where him dey abeg??
He is still crying outside cos I seized his phone.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you are my brother, I'll disown you.

The signs are there and you can see it clearly but you're trying to feign blindness to it. In future, you'll regret ever closing your eyes to them.

She's a first class graduate. So what?
Imagine the flimsy reason you want to marry someone.
A first class graduate without the greatest virtue ( patience) is nothing but a disaster!

A woman who always wants things done as a matter of urgency can lead you to your early grave or lead you to use your own blood for money rituals. Imagine, you had to beg friends for money just to satisfy a self-centered girl. And you plan to wife her?

You see why I said in another thread that I don't pity you guys any longer?

Wife her. Ok?
Body go tell you las Las.

First class graduate my foot!
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is still crying outside cos I seized his phone.. grin

grin grin grin please give him back his phone, I am missing him here abeg..... That one naa my first crush here seconded by GoodHardDick.. the kind crush naa mustooo... I don't need their approval ooo grin GoodHardDick now gave me reasons to reason him matter grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Walkee: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Medianna:
Talking about hennesy in a club. The buyer is not a fool to waste 100k, but its because he value the drink more than the money...(I.e worth)
So back to my point if you're sure she was worth it back and now, just don't spoil it with your mindset.respect is reciprocal

The challenge here is not her but the way you're seeing the whole relationship... I know men like respect yea, but the way you saying it is like you're looking down on her..sorry if I misunderstand you.
my point is, if I can buy bottle of drink for 30k to 50k at that time, I see nothing noble in paying 100k for 1 year tuition fee. You have no idea how I see her. She just knows how to respect me. Because I said if slap her doesn't mean that's common. She used to disrespect people a lot mainly because that's how they do in her place in Warri but not anymore. If she does anything that warrant slap(which is very rare) she'd surely cover her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Blessings27(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala no too much like this lol!

Ok! Maybe you don't know this, IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEEDS. Imagine her getting angry because you can't give her what she can't give herself..

Una dey try. God will help you to see clearly!
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
young man keep quiet!!! Shut up.

Because of your Stupidity and bitterness you even commented twice. In reality people like you can't look a woman in her eyes but online you're forming redpiller.

People like you can do worse in reality. Weak Leaf!! Redpiller my foot!!

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by MufasaLion: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2022
Where do people meet ladies giving them problems?

angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Kollins11: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Where una dey see all these kind ungrateful girls date??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / My Story / She's In Love With Her Boyfriend's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.