Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. (3708 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Senomii post=109896592][/quote]
grin wink
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Where is ur useless friend, that slowpoke had the odascity to report me
How did you know she reported you tho? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How did you know she reported you tho? cheesy
Warn her she better stay away from me, else they'll be serious trouble

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

Warn her she better stay away from me, else they'll be serious trouble
I said how did you know she reported you?
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by josephevergreen(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bro she is acting this way when you guys are still dating, am just imagining how your life will be like if you finally settled with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Happy new month Dear nairalanders. Pls i really your advice on this issue.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.

Seriously this attitude of hers is a very big red flag,do you know that if you marry this woman tommorow you will be in hell fire, anytime you don't bring money for food you will be in serious trouble... Meanwhile talk to her about her attitude, then watch her to see if she will change, if she doesn't change kindly quit the relationship abeg. But mind you, people don't change, they only mask their character, and expose it once In a while.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said how did you know she reported you?
How did u also know she reported me, weda it was her or you ain't my fvckin biz, y'all better stay away from me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Angrygoat: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
I sent a bich 10k on boxing day,till tmrw she never called me to acknowledge it,rather as soon as she received the money,straight to pos and cooked rice and bought full chicken and did small party for her useless friends with my own 10k,e nonreach 30 mins I blocked her. Thank God I don straff am like 5times.bich

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Oga, you're not only a SIMP but an idiot sad

You're a mumu man, What nonsense!! angry angry

SIMP can do anything to please a woman, imagine this idiot going extra mile to borrow from his friends, just to please one Coded Olosho angry .

OP, you're a disgrace to manhood, I have no advice for simps and pussy ass nigga like you, who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.

This one will always be spreading bitterness everywhere....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senomii:

How did u also know she reported me, weda it was her or you ain't my fvckin biz, y'all better stay away from me
But you quoted me first? undecided
Why complaining now?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
gift0123:

This one will always be spreading bitterness everywhere....

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by michlins(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't want to say you're very stupid because it's your money and your relationship so I can't tell you how to spend it.

But my concern is that how do you want to make a woman who is unable to manage 35,000 in less than a week. Like do you hope for a better Nigeria or you don't want to live long. From your write up, you're not rich but you just struggle to get by daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by GoldenJAT(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, delete this trash you wrote immediately angry

Na SIMP men like you dey always make these girls entitled to everything. Imagine the nonsense!

SIMPs always do the spending while real niggas outside keeps banging her pussy. That girl is only controlling and manipulating you into cashing out massively, after which she'll dump you and move on to the next available guy.

Advising a pussy ass nigga like you is a complete and total waste of time. Why don't you go and sell your father's house and also give her the money nah. Idiot angry
The guy MUMU eh!! If I c see am for real! Na 2 first dash am 2 slaps!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Johnsown1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
No it's not a red flag, it's a green flag.
Is she an orphan. What is the work of her parents. You will just die on top of another man daughter wahala. Don't complain to us when she leaves another guy that will marry her instantly after your expenditures
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by wallay77(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Women
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by peedeeasobie(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.

Two things you can do to make her happier:

1... give her your ATM card and pin so she can have free withdrawal anytime she wishes.

2... make her a co-signatory to your account so she wouldn't disturb you again.

Nairaland will not give you the sense you lack

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoldenJAT:
The guy MUMU eh!! If I c see am for real! Na 2 first dash am 2 slaps!!

May God never allow us to meet SIMP like this in real life.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Two things you can do to make her happier:

1... give her your ATM card and pin so she can have free withdrawal anytime she wishes.

2... make her a co-signatory to your account so she wouldn't disturb you again.

Nairaland will not give you the sense you lack

Well said bro, the SIMP can also go and sell his father's house and give her the money. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Double0h7(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm going to talk to you like you're my brother. You are a good catch, you're caring, generous and thoughtful. You are being manipulated and you need to put a stop to that.
You need to know if this girl loves you or your money. You're going down a road that will make you hate women if you carry on like this.

There's a high possibility that this girl will end the relationship when she graduates and you will hate life not because she left you but because she used you.

I can't tell you what to do but I can tell you that the red flags are waving like it's China's independence day. They are everywhere and they are high!
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Why the attitude?
Is her father late?
She no get brothers?

They no dy tell person sha!

And you had to borrow sef
Mahn! The borrowing part quench my kush! undecided

Imagine that!
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Double0h7:
I'm going to talk to you like you're my brother. You are a good catch, you're caring, generous and thoughtful. You are being manipulated and you need to put a stop to that.
You need to know if this girl loves you or your money. You're going down a road that will make you hate women if you carry on like this.

There's a high possibility that this girl will end the relationship when she graduates and you will hate life not because she left you but because she used you.

I can't tell you what to do but I can tell you that the red flags are waving like it's China's independence day. They are everywhere and they are high!
The babe is a first class graduate he says.
Can't she work?
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Rickmann: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:

My father once said to me "a failed relationship is far better than a scattered marriage"
This line has lived in my head ever since.

Open ur eyes my friend, She is giving you vital signs already, run while you still can and stop all this complaints here.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Blaxie: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Your mumu dey smell abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by bidexdo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg wetin I hear shocked shocked shocked
You dey borrow money because of a girl not even your wife grin grin grin

If that girl is in your shoe, she would not date you

Nairaland should we tell him, cool cool

He is a mumu, God father of simp

I know this Christmas you did not give your sister money
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by GoldenJAT(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:

May God never allow us to meet SIMP like this in real life.
AMEN!
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
wow we still have people that borrows money from their friends to give a girl
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by UwaMmebii(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Hmmm na wa oh a big red flag, I was once a simp like u before God heal me. Guy if this said lady is acting this way even when u haven't wifed her yet tell me how her demeanor will be when u eventually marry her. I think this relationship is transactional or u re the one in love.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by ruggedboych: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
til we start ignoring threads like this, I reserved my comments

Oga you put nairalanders at war with each other on your giveaway thread and you're here still commenting without shame Alaye go and give them their 30k cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by KiNg0G: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

Oga you put nairalanders at war with each other on your giveaway thread and you're here still commenting without shame Alaye go and give them their 30k cheesy grin
your father Know the way to lapo shey?
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by ruggedboych: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

your father Know the way to lapo shey?

No, your stupid father should know it better, oloribruku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man / Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls / 5 Secrets Of Women Expose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.