Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. (3719 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Boogyman557: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op is not a real niggar

Abeg boogyman557....me be nor dey support you the way when you take they load your old kala and blast people....but today me go support you on this one...

If you reach that guy house abeg blast am .....I owe you enough bottles and weed

Imagine....bunch of simpleton and pussy ass niggar everywhere

Holly Gram cool My G I feel U...

WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by stacyadams: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Why the attitude?
Is her father late?
She no get brothers?

They no dy tell person sha!

And you had to borrow sef

Na that borrow off me...the OP is as useless as a G string.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Innobee99(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2022
I just thank God I got married early and LEFT this nonsense lifestyle of boyfriend and girlfriend.

Imagine giving me attitude on top money wey be my own. Despite u said we shouldn't call u a SIMP, u are still a SIMPle guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Happy new month Dear nairalanders. Pls i really your advice on this issue.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.

What happened to her parents

Once that other crazy guy blast you with his ''old KALA'', kindly let us know so we can send in our congratulatory messages to him.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Adejo1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bro you really need to beg her, because she loves you very much.
Please try and give her your ATM card, so that she won't be disturbing you again instead she will just be withdrawing money.
Please try and plead with her, it's not a red flag, she loves you very well.
���
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by CryptoClub2018: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and 3 months, I intend to make her my wife. She is always on her recommended glasses because of her eyesight, She is a great, beautiful and brilliant girl but she lacks patience, she is not always patient with me.

She is a kind of girl that if she need something from you, just be ready to give her what she asked instantly and immediately else she will give you attitude.

I take good care of her, we go out on dates, I send her money for up-keep, I always try to be a good and better man for her, she is not a bitch and I love her so much.

Exactly this time last week, I sent her 35k for her up-keep. So yesterday evening (6pm) she called me and she said her glass lenses has expired, she can barely see and it's causing her serious headache, that she needed 25k to renew the lens.

I gently told her I can't do transfer at the moment, let her use the money I sent to her last week to sort it out first, then I would send everything back to her including the money for her glass lens in 4 days time.

She started giving me attitude, she said the money isn't up to 25k in her account, that she has used part of the money. I also explained the reason why I can't do transfer but she didn't listen, from 7pm yesterday till today she refused to pick my calls.

This morning, I have to make some calls to my friends to help me with some cash, then I sent her the 25k to go see her optometrist doctor. Infact what happened is just a tip of an iceberg, I can't even narrate what she done on several occasions, She doesn't care if you have what she need. Everything about her is urgent!!

I see this her behavior as a red flag. What should I do? I love her, she's a first class graduate. Pls don't call me a simp. I just need advice Pls.

You see your life
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by juman(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
There are several better ladies out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Casted man. Seems you aren't handsome or didn't see your self at a high demand to other ladies....
No woman born of a man fit tension me for this life...
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by Dshocker(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Goodvibes8:

70 years old man,you are paying her salary despite the fact that she is working,chai,chinekeee....She come even dey give you attitude join am "our mumu noooo toooo much"?

E be like say na tiger battery dey power your brain,so if nobody has told you,you don't know that she does not love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. by blackparadise: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Make apkakuma kill you there,...

Where are you from? Are you ok , are you normal? What is the problem with you simp..

Because of smelly pufzy , you want to die..

Didn't she have parents, didn't she get pocket money before you met her, didn't she use to fix her glass before you met her,

You are a big fool..into wetin 35000 u can bless someone with that ,come see how God go bless you, ..the girl self go they call you mumu,

Do you think she won't be fucking another dick, wey Dem go dey carry her leg up like wheelbarrow, give her correct doggy,, those guys self no they even give her any shishi but only correct pounding,...

Nah Shango,eshu, ayeilala go kill you if you continue give that endanger specie money,..

Is she your wife, she is not , just a girl friend.

Those girls think dating them is their opportunity to cash out from guys Bec of smelly odourly puna, they ain't loyal at all...

Who girlfriend help,

The other time I caught a lady am dating ,thank God I don't spend on her , I pretend nothing is happening, I later invired her to my crib, nah their I start to pound her fucking ass , mercilessly, begging me, ..she can't walk home, she have to sleep over and I still pkansh her till daybreak,... I broke up with her that the end...

I no dey do mumu for babe...

I get one wey she is into relationship and she is seeing me as a street brother, but using me as an advantage to cash out, during valatine she told she need 30000 for her hair and manicure and pedicure, she doesn't know that meself I wise up , trying to use her feminine charm captivate me, ....

But at last one mumu guy na him fall for her, that one self his wife just born pikin, ..and he is spending for the girl..I just dey look the mumu,
He never see her paint til today, the girl the post ham...

So your girlfriend is not patient abi..

I dey vex for you guy, you give ham money so that make you no loose her, I pitty your life continues..sheybi nah glass she tell you that expire..very soon she ask for pedicure and manicure .. you will turn to skeleton...

Bloody Scallywag ........mtchewwwweee

I black Paradise say so .....aweeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). / Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? / I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.