Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again (578 Views)

Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Realnaijagist: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
I want your opinion, you guys. How many of you had the experience with ladies with you lost your job or poor.Is better for man to work and feed his family while woman takes take of the house.
Share you experience?
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by KiNg0G: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
it is well o
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Here to read LIES cool
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Let's be factual here......
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why will you have before and not have again,is it fair like that? put yourself in her shoes,its not easy to start adjusting, please try and keep having all the time for peace to reign.
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why will you have before and not have again,is it fair like that? put yourself in her shoes,its not easy to start adjusting, please try and keep having all the time for peace to reign.

So without a man you cannot eat or what is this rubbish I'm reading?
Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Whether rich or not, you're wasting your time. If you like buy her heaven and earth, you're just wasting your time. She'll still go out explore other guys dick

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources angry. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

As a real nigga, the only thing you need to do is to bang them and move on. No stress, no worries at all, just bang and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Women Like Money And They Will Go If You Do Not Have Again by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Whether rich or not, you're wasting your time. If you like buy her heaven and earth, you're just wasting your time. She'll still go out explore other guys dick

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources angry. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

As a real nigga, the only thing you need to do is to bang them and move on. No stress, no worries at all, just bang and move on.

Who be this girl wey shatter your heart like this abeg.... I am here for you... to amend your broken heart, if only your bitterness go gree you to see me Love. I don't like seeing you bitter all over nairaland sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't My Brother Approve The Way I Treat Men / The Young Man I Have Grown To Become / Help! How Do I Become A Man Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.