Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Help! How Do I Become A Man Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Become A Man Again (580 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / I Will Never Love Any Man Again! / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by lordnkem000(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
my name is Nkem Emmanuel i hail from abia state. i've been a nairander for 3yrs now reading comments but had to register today for this. i've lived in calabar for 4yrs now. i fell inlove with an 18yo akwaibom gal in 2020, she's loyal, humble, sweet & a virgin then. she got pregnant for me later that yr and i accepted my responsibilities. she even ran away to stay wit me & i wento see her mom to show myself but thats when my life changed for worse. the family did me all sorts of things but i stood strong, my gal nearly died while giving birth if not for God. the mother of my gal never came wen my child was born & in my quest to cater for my bills i was introduced to betking virtual by a friend. virtual has made me useless. i am owing lapo 70k of which 30k was on virtual and they re now looking for me as i ran from d house. i am suppose to go to akwaibom to give them goat of insult & drink last month but i am koboless and my family is starving. i am a plumber but no jobs around and infact my mouth is heavy. pls what i need is not money but help. help of employment. physically i need food, rice, garri, custard, milk, guinea corn, i'll appreciate those living in calabar to help me urgently. i am big trouble without your help. i dont know what my gal has eaten since yesterday as i left the house and cant reach her after she was disconnected by glo but i know i left the house dry. pls this post is real &not meant for money or scam. if u stay in calabar pls help me. food first for my family no matter how small and employment is my aim. God bless and touch u. u can reach me on 08129817305. thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by shilenji(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
You are a very wicked soul. For putting that girl and the newbaby in suffering. Girls are very naive, they will do anything for love,but you,were you're supposed to think with your head you thought with your gbola. Idiot! You no get source of income you dey fuvk. mtchewwwww radarada of a somebody.

That's even if the story written here is genuine. E fit be format like that anyways you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by Kimiso(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2022
You will make the girl feel blamed for disobedience to her parents,..you shouldn't have ran away from home
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by lordnkem000(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
shilenji:
You are a very wicked soul. For putting that girl and the newbaby in suffering. Girls are very naive, they will do anything for love,but you,were you're supposed to think with your head you thought with your gbola. Idiot! You no get source of income you dey fuvk. mtchewwwww radarada of a somebody.

That's even if the story written here is genuine. E fit be format like that anyways you are very stupid.
madam which format? pls call me watever u want but knw that i didnt runaway from my duties. i made mistakes which i accept
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by lordnkem000(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2022
Kimiso:
You will make the girl feel blamed for disobedience to her parents,..you shouldn't have ran away from home
true talk.. people should help me
Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by okoroemeka(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2022
shilenji:

he is not an idiot to fvck a very sweet akwaibom girl,come on man,who will not like to fvck such girl,but he is an idiot not to fvck responsibly.wellcome to happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by Clinghton: 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
When I advise guys that are struggling financially to make ends meet to leave women and focus, they think I don't know what am doing.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by MediMedi(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
They will see a girl booooom the next tin love, relationship, sex, pregnancy, baby, cashless, worrisome.

Make una help this man, he ran away from home leaving mom,child dried up.

You ran from ur responsibility man, go back

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by Nonexisting: 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
What do you mean by becoming a man again? Did one chance people turn your dick to vagina or something?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Become A Man Again by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
" Nigerian Ladies are materialistic "
Now a Nigerian lady has settled for love with a broke guy, what did she get? Runaway husband who is looking for his balls on Nairaland! Pity!
I pray it ends at that though and her head doesn't roll to bring some imaginary money!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Shaking Her Heavy Backside To A Song In A Classroom (video) / Sex In Bed / My Sartuday Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.