Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? (11110 Views)

How Men Fall In Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by cgift(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
ronkebp:

Very funny, lol, so what is the solution oooooo? sorry, it is too late for whatever you are thinking, meanwhile, Eve was deceived, Adam wasn't, he lustfully ate the fruit, so if Adam had not eaten the fruit, maybe God would have gotten a solution to Eve's long throat.
Probably Eve would have been eliminated and another one created ahad Adam not decided to go down with her! well,just thinking.

On the topic, it takes guts and lots of discipline to stay focused and not fall into sexual sin. If you know your weakness, do everything humanly possible to run away from it. You cant allow a woman whom you know is likely to make you fall stay alone with you at home with the door locked. Open the door wide open if a female must be there with you alone.

Better still, never be alone together with a curvillinear female or even the shapeless one; allow others to be there with you if your intentions are pure. This applies only to men who are serious about not falling to sexual sin. A number of suggestions have also been proferred here already on how to avoid the fall.

To the married men out there who blame their infidelity on their wives inabilty to satisfy them on bed, the reason is not germaine. The truth is that you can train your wives to be what you want her to be. If she knows she might be losing you cos of sexual lullness she will have to wake up to the call. You must therefore communicate a lot. Tell yourselves what turns you on and the two must be ready to do whatever it takes. If you are energertic in action and she is not, you must resign to faith  grin You might say that courtship should have revealed her weakness on bed but you are wrong. Sex before marraige is not allowed. steer clear!!  cool
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by obowunmi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP: fame and fortune always tests your ethical values and moral. You become exposed to many things.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
I LIKE THAT.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Olaisrich(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP: fame and fortune always tests your ethical values and moral. You become exposed to many things

Your username suggest that you too may fall! or you are falling already, just kidding!

It is not every great men that is applicable to,it is only a little % of them,even at that great men are also men, they have blood running in their veins and men are stronger than one another.
it is only those ones that are conscious of their weakness will be able to stand against the temptation. One thing i want us to understand is that seduction too is real like HIV AIDS,i know a guy that whenever he sees breast nipples showing from a lady's outfits he will start to loose control!.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by osat02: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
is it our fault that God gave us 2 organs-a brain and a dick and just barely enough blood to run one at a time?, anyway whats the big deal, for every guy that falls by a woman, another five are made by women, thats the way of the world, "ka ma subu si koto obinrin", may we not fall not a woman's pit
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^
get real.

okay then you shud have added, and more families are broken,more kids suffer,divorce rates sky rocket,some die in the process! jobs are lost ,pliz.
That great man is a small world by himself. His downfall causes ripples too. Affects many whether we like it or not.
Thats why I said TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN,MUCH IS REQUIRED.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ronkebp(f): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^ @ Osat02, a lot of men have fallen into that "pit" infact they are swimming in the pool they found in side that pit, cool
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by djcrucifix(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by damola1: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
This is a very simple case, that's tough to crack, 

Most men that became great where too focused on greatness that they forgot the essence of life, too much work, no women, no relaxation etc,

Running won't help you, but learning to manage the situation, knowing what you want and how to go about it, is best.

Learning how these things work is the best bet.

It'll be sad for you to become great like Jonathan, then bleep up,  cos some puxxy,  It's better as a young growing man, you experience and work on these things and learn how to manage it. Do not be afraid of women, do not think women can only come when you have achieved success. Learn to integrate and your story will not be like those who after so many years of hard work to become great, it mess it up, just because some secretary is sexy, when this should have grown up with them,
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by osat02: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ronkebp, not justifying those tragic slips, but at the core remains a kind of one inscrutable working of fate in those failings, not all great men who fell into women's hairy pits are guilty of unbridled lust, some are just plain victims, who can help himself in that hour or is it minutes of weakness?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Cuddlemii: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
There is no solution.

This started from the first days of man so it wont end till the last day.

Infact I always wonder one thing: If sex before marriage was a sin does that mean the whole world would go to hell cos this is one sin that almost everyone has done, is doing, about to do and will still do. French kiss and touching bobbee too is a sin so all those we kiss but when its going further we stop so as not to sin is bullshit.

So thats where the problem lies: Sex outside marriage being a sin, how do you want to enforce or eradicate that. As long as this can't be stopped then there would be enough falling.

The great man thwanging a chick and a babe making love to her bf are all sinners in the sight of God and have one thing in common organs colliding

So ye without sin shld cast the first stone. All ya shut up cos u r offenders too for colliding organs whether tongue or looking at thy neighbours wife wrongly

Kai what is the purnishment for pokers! grin grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by tlops(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
I once saw a funny saying that goes thus.

"men are born between the legs of a woman and they spend all there days trying to go between the legs of a woman because there is no place like home. "

So where are you running to.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by emmatok(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
The truth is that, a woman will set you up and plot your downfall, then she end up claiming to be the victim.

Go and see all those women who bought down great men, THEY ARE ALL CALMING VICTIMS.

The only way to succeed in life, is to avoid women's  nonsense or be a player.

Never let a woman manipulate you. Because they are good at manipulations.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by damola1: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
emmatok:

The truth is that, a woman will set you up and plot your downfall, then she end up claiming to be the victim.

Go and see all those women who bought down great men, THEY ARE ALL CALMING VICTIMS.

The only way to succeed in life, is to avoid women's  nonsense or be a player.

Never let a woman manipulate you. Because they are good at manipulations.

I agree with you mate, second this. However, most great men, seldom indulge themselves in the art of women manipulation until they become great, which by then is too late.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by bamosagie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
The problem is not sex b/4 marriage, the problem is extramarital sex.
The question is why do great men seek extralmarital sex? is it because their spouse wont say yes when they were poor, or a nobody.
Lets face it no woman want a broke man, they would jump at any opportuinity to be mrs. great, the men were once broke and they know without the juice, their women wont be there, so where is the motivation for fidelity.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by mrofficial(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
Woman is the biggest temptation! They are somehow trouble to this world. angry
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by emmatok(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
damola1:

I agree with you mate, second this. However, most great men, seldom indulge themselves in the art of women manipulation until they become great, which by then is too late.

Women don't play fair, especially when they want something and you stand between them and their goals. Female manipulation tricks are legendary, and they aren't about to stop any time soon -- which means there’s a pretty good chance you’ll be faced with the full-court press from your sweetie at some point. Whether she's looking for forgiveness or a favor, you can bet that she'll try every trick in the book to get her way. While you can't prevent her from making attempts to fight dirty, you most definitely can spot the trickery in action and even the playing field by deflecting her underhanded actions.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ronkebp(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
mr.official:

And is only men that fall into that trouble, undecided
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by deoyel25(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
Because if nobody falls, there wont be anything called temptation.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ronkebp(f): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
bamosagie:

The problem is not sex b/4 marriage, the problem is extramarital sex.
The question is why do great men seek extralmarital sex? is it because their spouse wont say yes when they were poor, or a nobody.
Lets face it no woman want a broke man, they would jump at any opportuinity to be mrs. great, the men were once broke and they know without the juice, their women wont be there, so where is the motivation for fidelity.

Nobody forced the men, to marry gold-diggers, after all, they were the ones on bended knees asking the women to marry them, so the 'infidelity' thing is not about the women they married, we have men that have not so great women (character wise) as wives and are very true to their vows, they can't just control their 'thing', once they see any omoge, na to raise head salute, they feel they can do anything and get away with them because they are 'celebrities'.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by osat02: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
well let them enjoy o, that 15minutes could be the highest point of their lives na, after all we all live once, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Now you will all do yourselves a big favour if you stopped blaming women for your woes. For obvious reasons like

1.Nobody would be here commenting anything if it wasnt for both woman and man
2.God NEVER made a mistake by creating a woman.She is supposed to be a help mate unfortunately most men only see a woman as a sexmate
Trouble starts there!!

Blaming a woman for the fall is like blaming God for creating Satan.Halo? God nevr created satan! He created a beautiful angel called lucifer.
Now God has given MAN a choice.You are responsible 4 your choices as well as your actions. I repeat again RUNNING here is not the bolt like run,
Since we all acknowledge that men are weak, then why dont you do yourselves a great favour 'RESIST THE ENEMY AND HE WILL FLEE!
The reason they fall is cz they avail themselves to the temptation.And who said temptation isnt sweet? The devil knows when to strike best.At your weakest moment and he uses your weakness to make you fall!
Now if you know all that? why do u answer to the call of temptation? why do you call her to your place secretly? why do you keep the communication flowing? Just cut off the channel thru which the tempation flows. We always see it coming but we refuse to RUN from it.We embrace it instead get burnt,then cry foul.
sad sad
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Jamesdman(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
*jeezz!! I've missed alot, diz thread is so, so HOT. Stil seethin wif rage @BABE'S reply 2 my post, bt jst ve 2 let it go bcoz there re lots of post in btw nw, which wil hinder d heated dialogue btw us. Bt, can't help respondin 2 @Upendo's reply* @Upendo, i tink u didn't get d point of my 2nd post. I wasn't strayin, i was simply offerin a suggestion dat wil prevent diz so-called 'great men' frm fallin frm grace 2 grass. I.e if they knw dey love women n won't be satisfied wif 1(wifey) ~which is often d case in most cases~ den dey shld remain single n be players. If dey need children, den surrogate mothers wil easily oblige. In diz way dey avoid d disgrace n lost of wealth infidelity wil bring dem, if dey go into marriage.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by md4real(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
Most men are naturally weak when presented with WET OPPORTUNITY. Its natures fault. Deal with it.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by dinggle: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
Men who fall into temptation are not "GREAT" men. They do not qualify in my definition of great men, may be yours.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^
correction.They were once great men. The thread can as well mean the rise and fall of great men.
Look at samson.wasnt he great??
Fastfoward today.The rich and the high profile celebrities fall into temptation and when they do, their might/Grace comes tumbling down as well.
So yeah your right only if you refer to the 'after' ie falling from Grace.
Jesus was the greatest but he got tempted too.He was just too smart for the devil
Nobody is beyond temptation.
Can you resist it?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ JamesDman

Now what your offering is not palatable at all
If we took that as law trust me no man will marry!! that will create another problem that no Nairalander cn solve!
Now you make me wonder. Does a man plot to cheat! Does he plan for it or it just comes when the situation avails itself?
Because this great men either plan their game well or just fall when the see woman. The reason they marry is coz they dont marry with 'cheating' lying dormant in their minds. They hope they will be satisfied in marriage.Or maybe it does and probably waits for the perfect catalyst!
So what am I saying? Is man born with a 'dormant cheating virus'?  undecided
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
When you talk about GREAT men, you talk about OGBORU! You talk about UDEME! You talk about ALEXANDER! You talk about MUHAMMED ALI! They never fell.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
mr.official:

, while men are trouble to the universe.
md4real:

Most men are naturally weak when presented with WET OPPORTUNITY. Its natures fault. Deal with it.
Women are weaker vessels, the bible let us know it.
BABE!:

haaaaaaaaaa--- If you're giving ADAM all these props and awards, no wonder MEN are like this. (no offence)--hehe.  You also said he's your homie?--- show me your friend and i'll tell you who you are.

ADAM WAS A PERFECT MUMU! shikena!

Chei---You just MUMUfied the already MUMU guy the more. You should have just kept quiet. lol.
So he ate the apple to please Eve. haha. Love wantintin for the garden of Eden.

"Pls her" my nyash!  Didn't God warn him about the tree of Knowledge?!

This Nigga was supposed to be the HEAD of that garden remember?

The main point is that guy was a mistake. ABRAHAM, MOSES, JOSEPH or one of them people should have been the FIRST MAN. Maybe they would have been smarter.  And I won't be in school now, working my a$$ off ----lol---

Btw, where was ADAM when the conversion between Madam Eve and Professor Satan was going on? He was playing Ten-Ten with the monkeys? MuMu guy. Overseer ko, Underseer ni.

Are you saying the God I serve created a foolish person?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by seyibrown(f): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2011
Solution proposed: Exterminate ALL men! grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
@OP i observed something funny about your post; the only guy that ran wasn't great when it occurred (Joseph). :d

Me think if he were great when he was accosted he would have gone the ways of other great men you mentioned. :d
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^
ur very correct. thnk u. he still ran away anyway. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Enormous Fluids Are Cuming Out Of My Pvssy / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.