Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? (11138 Views)

How Men Fall In Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by juman(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
Discipline is important and way out.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ShyOne(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Roger That!!

I say men should definitely run - as this is their life and in turn it is the life of the woman that they will ruin if they tie themselves to something that shouldn't be.

Save us all the headache.

If running is the activity that will assist in your happiness and in the future happiness of the person you are running from - by all means lace up track star, lace up.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^^^
cool cool cool cool cool
Run Run Run .
No excuse.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Starlett: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hey, guys,

IMO this has very little to do with being a "great" man. It's a daily challenge facing millions if not billions of men every day, small and great.

In other words, if you dont deal with this cankerworm as a small man and nip it in the bud, it would usually grow with you and end up being your undoing in the day of your greatness.

The scripture already says, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?/
My fellow men, hear me well: When you sleep with the prettiest lady on earth, you haven't even gained all women, talkless of the whole world. You've only gained one LovePeddler willing to bed down with you,

SO WHY DO IT

Remember, by means of a whorish woman, "a man is reduced to a piece of bread"
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2011
OP its the power of pu$$$y cheesy
Anytime a great man falls a woman is always involved.Remember even King david,king solomon in the bible also fell because of a woman and the First man on earth named Adam also fell because of a woman.God warned him not to eat the apple(pu$$$y) but he ignored Gods warning and went ahead and ate the apple(PU$$$$Y) when Eve offered it to him.Now even our infamous Abacha also fell when he tasted indian apples(PU$$$Y).Anytime a woman wants to seduce u and make u fall i suggest make u pick race like Joseph for bible wey im master wife be one offer am her apple cheesy
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 1:41am On Jun 27, 2011
tom28:

OP its the power of pu$$$y cheesy
Anytime a great man falls a woman is always involved.Remember even King david,king solomon in the bible also fell because of a woman and the First man on earth named Adam also fell because of a woman.God warned him not to eat the apple(pu$$$y) but he ignored Gods warning and went ahead and ate the apple(PU$$$$Y) when Eve offered it to him.Now even our infamous Abacha also fell when he tasted indian apples(PU$$$Y).Anytime a woman wants to seduce u and make u fall i suggest make u pick race like Joseph for bible wey im master wife be one offer am her apple cheesy

Nah---it's not the power of pu$$$Y! Men don't cheat because of PU$$$Y. Men cheat because of a d1ck--A HARD D1CK.  smiley
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2011
^^^
Okay agreeded but why do you cheat?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2011
@ Babe don't start again!!
Spare my ribs!!!
My God u make me cry tears laughing.I look so crazy!!
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2011
BABE!:

Nah---it's not the power of pu$$$Y! Men don't cheat because of PU$$$Y. Men cheat because of a d1ck--A HARD D1CK. smiley
No be you women dey make da dick hard?
Abi wetin man go do when a sexy lucious lady flaunts her phat backside at him and rubs him all over with her smooth velvet skin.We men no be dead wood o!
Like i have said before women use their sex to bring great men down.Tell me why did the Great king David fall?
He fell because he saw a very beautiful woman have her bath in an open shower.Chei! you women get power o! wink
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2011
tom28:

No be you women dey make da Joystick hard?

Touche! smiley
But what if the "joystick" is faulty? Or what if the "joystick" doesn't get excited by the woman? Then I guess, no cheating can occur in this scenario. So it ultimately falls back to the "joystick".

Mynd_44:

Okay agreeded but why do you cheat?

If you meant me personally----I don't cheat in relationships. Well, I've never cheated.

If you meant women, in general--- Well, women cheat for various reasons. (Men cheat for various reasons too).

Women cheat coz of money.
Women cheat coz they want to get a "revenge"--pay back.
Women cheat coz they are covetous.
Women cheat coz they just want to follow the crowd -- peer pressure.
Women cheat coz of WET pu$$$Y.

upendo 98:

@ Babe don't start again!!
Spare my ribs!!!
My God u make me cry tears laughing.I look so crazy!!

lol-- Don't break your ribs o. I told you I am a broke student right? Cool.  grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Well that goes for you. I know GIRLS who say it is not PRACTICAL to have one BF
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

Well that goes for you. I know GIRLS who say it is not PRACTICAL to have one BF

Sorry, but that's prostitution right? Coz if you have more than one bf, odds are you are keeping them for money in exchange for sex, or you're keeping them for sex in exchange for money. Interesting.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Jamesdman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
BABE!:

Nah---it's not the power of pu$$$Y! Men don't cheat because of PU$$$Y. Men cheat because of a d1ck--A HARD D1CK.  smiley
Yeah, n datz y i envy naturally-born EUNUCHS! I tink d solution is dat, all gr8 men n would-be gr8 men, shld go n chop off their 'third leg'. ~~LoL.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
BABE!:

Touche! smiley
But what if the "joystick" is faulty? Or what if the "joystick" doesn't get excited by the woman? Then I guess, no cheating can occur in this scenario. So it ultimately falls back to the "joystick".

If you meant me personally----I don't cheat in relationships. Well, I've never cheated.

If you meant women, in general--- Well, women cheat for various reasons. (Men cheat for various reasons too).

Women cheat coz of money.
Women cheat coz they want to get a "revenge"--pay back.
Women cheat coz they are covetous.
Women cheat coz they just want to follow the crowd -- peer pressure.
Women cheat coz of WET pu$$$Y.

lol-- Don't break your ribs o. I told you I am a broke student right? Cool.  grin
Your spit can fix the ribs back. Its gum.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
The only man in that list who I think was great and actually fell due to the influence of a woman was David. The others were either due to their Hot nature or stupidity like Adam.
Adam was stupid. Whats the big deal in telling Eve he ain't eating the apple? Adam was a big fool undecided undecided
Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson and the Sperminator: Societal ethics and judgement, if they were Nigerian, Saudi etc. . there stories wouldn't make the headline. undecided
Strauss-Kahn is a pervert. Don't blame anybody for that
David Can't blame him much.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
BABE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Re-writer of the bible.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
@topic You're forgetting Abraham also.  grin

God still used him, but because he listened to his nagging wife, he created the warring brother of Isaac with her slave girl, hencing causing the rift that is today Jews vs islam.

Funny how that same woman came up to good ol' Abe yelling "My wrong be upon you!" when things didn't turn out as she planned and the slave girl grew wings.

LOL @ women.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^
Abraham ,sarah ,Hagai? nope
Hagai never tempted Father Abraham.Tht was Sarah's idea. And Abraham wasnt for it at the beginning.so lets spare him please.
His case was tht of child not 'cheating'
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^ Sorry  luv. I should have made my point more clearer.

My point is Sarah (the woman) caused Abraham(the man) to do something which she later turned around to make it seem like he was evil for doing it, as women do time and time again. That thing then went onwards to have generational consequences as we see today.

LOL again @ women.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^
ok i get u now.
woe unto us lol .But we are delivered.
Now stay there and wait for babe!! cant wait to see her show up here to give you a good answer grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
Na. She can't debate this. It's fact, so she'll just ignore it.  cheesy

Y'all have been messing things up for our entire race for a while now   grin
but I still luv y'all. kiss
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
ever heard 'it takes 2 to tango'?? for this to happen there must be a weak man' and a 'determined woman'
weak man + determined woman = The Big B.a.n.g theory.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lord_Reed:

BABE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Re-writer of the bible.

aIGHT! smiley

LORD REED <<<<<<<<<<<<<< tHE GUY THAT JUST sits down in church and absorb every single thing the Pastor has to say about the bible-----in fact, what the pastor and Sunday school teacher say are the only things he knows. He has never actually sat down to opened the bible and read. All he does is follow the crowd--- LORD REED did you know there are two stories of creation in the bible? Nahh-- I bet you don't.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
With David, why did the woman decide to go bathe naked in public where the King can see? undecided
I never trusted that woman. Even her name is bad-arse cheesy (Bathsheba)
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

Na. She can't debate this. It's fact, so she'll just ignore it.  cheesy

Y'all have been messing things up for our entire race for a while now   grin
but I still luv y'all.  kiss

Yh, I can't debate that: fortunately for you. I'm waiting for the day we'll have an argument on here (I don't mean "fighting"wink-- I mean "logical" argument.  smiley  It's not gonna be about gender though--- tongue
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
Babe. Of the little you know of me, you know I'm not someone you want to argue with. cheesy

Many on here have tried to no avail. They have all now bowed before me and declared me the "better man" tongue
I won't name names. grin

On another note your cuteness, where's your sis? wink
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^
I think Babe is a good match for you.I can place my bet on that and I know she will win!
I cant wait for that debate.I will be referee!
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

With David, why did the woman decide to go bathe unclothed in public where the King can see?  undecided
I never trusted that woman. Even her name is bad-arse  cheesy  (Bathsheba)

This ain't logical---you're just wrong! --lol

Public? Really? You know Bathsheba is Uriah's wife right? You know who Uriah is right? Do you think it makes sense for Uriah and wife to live close to the King because he is a soldier? Do you know how their bathrooms were built then?Do you think it makes sense for David's palace to have "upstairs", hence he can have a clear view of his environment?  What the hell was David doing goofing around while a war was going on? Wasn't he supposed to be praying or eating(lol) or doing something tangible with his time? Why Uriah? Do you know how many wives this dude has? You know Bathsheba didn't seduce him right? An idle man is the devil's workshop.

Those questions are rhetorical by the way. grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

Babe. Of the little you know of me, you know I'm not someone you want to argue with. cheesy

Many on here have tried to no avail. They have all now bowed before me and declared me the "better man" tongue
I won't name names. grin

On another note your cuteness, where's your sis? wink

Bowed before you? lol-- I 'm not many on here. I'm BABE!.
My sister? Check out my profile.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ 2 buff

Ohh so now it was bathshebas fault? Then why dint God punish her instead of David?
He was walking on the roof of the palace and saw her bath!!.Tht was her usual place of bathing so this David just wanted a view.
But instead of taking off or RUN he decided to sit there and admire!! .Seee ? thets the beginning of fall.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
BABE!:

This ain't logical---you're just wrong! --lol

Public? Really? You know Bathsheba is Uriah's wife right? You know who Uriah is right? Do you think it makes sense for Uriah and wife to live close to the King because he is a soldier? Do you know how their bathrooms were built then?Do you think it makes sense for David's palace to have "upstairs", hence he can have a clear view of his environment?  What the hell was David doing goofing around while a war was going on? Wasn't he supposed to be praying or eating(lol) or doing something tangible with his time? Why Uriah? Do you know how many wives this dude has? You know Bathsheba didn't seduce him right? An idle man is the devil's workshop.

Those questions are rhetorical by the way.  grin

upendo 98:

@ 2 buff

Ohh so now it was bathshebas fault? Then why dint God punish her instead of David?
He was walking on the roof of the palace and saw her bath!!.Tht was her usual place of bathing so this David just wanted a view.
But instead of taking off or RUN he decided to sit there and admire!! .Seee ? thets the beginning of fall.

Ah my dears. I don't know what came over me.
I admit, it was David's fault. (Even more so that he went in and did it while she was in code red . . . yuck).

Alright. I declare you both the Better Men  wink cool
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^ better what?
i should join babe in tht debate now.2 against one.how abt tht?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.