Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) (2992 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
If a girl can't hold a conversation with you, it's a clear sign she isn't interested in you. Go to her inbox and you'll see the same girl typing an epistle for someone she's crushing on, or someone who's already dicking her good. If the chat is cold, please move on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by otemeh01(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Chinehz:

Shhhuuuu
Hunku "and u" why do you what to know my definition of important conversation undecided undecided :-
Do you want to chat with me wink
grin grin grin
Goan rest jhor
Yes, I want to chat with u. I want to learn jor. I'm boring at times.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Goldbw122(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2022
If it is a quality and life changing conversation, I will hold the conversation.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Cerebellum: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Uncle96:

grin send your account number ..

That's her definition..

Uncleeeee!!!

Afa nahgrin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I just weak oo..women this women that. ..

Same women that birthed them.. undecided
u can imagine undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
u can imagine undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abeg don't take their words to heart oo.. smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Qatar2022: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
elantraceey:
Like many of you guys can hold conversations yourselves. Mthheewww.
E pain you

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Jjuuddee(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
I am sapiosexual so it's difficult for me to date such a girl

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Abeg don't take their words to heart oo.. smiley
y would I They are confused people behaving like gods on a faceless forum while offline they would be worshipping women. Cowards undecided undecided undecided everywhere
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
y would I They are confused people behaving like gods on a faceless forum while offline they would be worshipping women. Cowards undecided undecided undecided everywhere
You used to have an account here ?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by FirmTR(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Most Nigerian girls are so dumb.

Gosh!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Legendarybuchi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Exactly what I Always do�
Anoying set of Gender
The one I hate most is short words like � fyn,kk,nd U , Gud etc��
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I rather buy don-baby put for house than date any banny wey go dey reply me like say na interview we dey do undecided

For all my social media platforms,once I notice say na that kind leg you dey carry,na immediately I dey press my block and delete button ontop your head undecided

Rubbish and AFCON VAR undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by McEphiks(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's always about women but this boys Will never talk about themself.. undecided

Last time I checked, MEN is the opposite of women not boys. Stop contradicting yourself
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
McEphiks:

Last time I checked, MEN is the opposite of women not boys. Stop contradicting yourself
Ok? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Uncle96(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Cerebellum:

Uncleeeee!!!

Afa nahgrin

Cereeebellum omo iya mi..

Wipe anybody 2by2 for yansh no time. !
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by DonroxyII: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Xenry:
Can you date a girl that can't hold conversations? Share your experience chatting with such girls grin.
If you can't hold conversation and wider array of issue. You can't hold me.

Conk sapio here. If you get Brain and Goodies ... Ama follow u enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by DonroxyII: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
yanabasee:
There's no woman that can't hold conversation..... Women that love gossiping and sidetalk....

I had a lady who wasn't really free gisting with me .. She was always quiet and love staring at me.....

One day I began to ask her about her friends and I began to gossip one with her .. Then I will allow her to finish all the gist on that girl and move to another girl... and to her mother and father and brothers.... From that day henceforth, the girl was very free telling me things about her .. We became gist paddy
Only few women can hold conversation other than tatafo.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by MufasaLion: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Not my thread. I'm outta here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Joelobioha(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gadafii:
I take special likeness in you as a girl the moment I know you enjoy and dishes sarcasm.

Typical naija girl chat with a guy below

Guy: hello, how are you, this is Ethan. You gave me your number in Facebook sometimes ago

She: ok cool

Guy: so how are you doing and what are you up to?

She: fine and you?( The weyrey go avoid the second question)

Guy: I am okay, thanks..

Guy: I would like to know a bit about you

She: what do you like to know?

Guy: just one or two things( I am trying to just make the conversation lively)

She: just be asking me questions, I will answer you( weyrey she be na interview you come na)

It's just few girls that can actually hold an intelligent conversation, I still hit these ones up once in a while, share stickers with them and bounce, many of the are not worth the stress, wetin dey their head na ice cream and pizza and what not.

I once chatted an Aussie babe on Facebook, we met in an international group, the way this lady was replying and asking questions too, I was amazed, asking questions about Africa and African deities, brilliant questions that I even had to open Google at some point to give her near accurate answers.

We exchanged numbers, she tells me about her plans for the the day, her battle against depression etc, once in a while she sends me random pics from her photography gallery.

I realized then that nigerian guys are really suffering and smiling in the hands of Nigerian girls,

same scenario with me too....she invited me to play online chess very smart Lady...she even speaks little Hausa..said her mum has been to the north
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Can't Hold Conversations? Share Your Experience.(Pic) by Joelobioha(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Naija girls na ya mate..some be enemies with English.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive / Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? / Does Wanting A Rich Man Makes A Woman Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.