Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? (2990 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Can you tell what's happening here (pics) / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by FullBlastLight: 6:59pm On May 16, 2022
Hey, I came across this picture & I don't know how to understand it, given the fact that I have looked at it properly.

It looks so funny & funky, but I got puzzled.

Can anyone suggest what the circled spot is supposed to mean?

1 Share

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by decatalyst(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
This is how they start.

Pedophile in the making!

This young kid must have seen his dad or someone respected 'handle' a woman this way.

Totally show lack of respect!

Kai! The family and society is decaying so fast!

2 Likes

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by AmVista: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
Kids of this generation

I wonder where they watched and learned this.and letter practice am .

1 Like

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Qatar2022: 7:02pm On May 16, 2022
At this age she has started showing her potential and that legend

3 Likes

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Slynation(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
This upcoming generation will certainly do worst than what we are currently doing...At this age, he already gat an advanced skill possessed by the legendary Ice-berg slim...

3 Likes

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Kollins11: 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
All I see is Mohammad fingering a toddler.

Allah akbar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by illicit(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2022
Just kids

Nothing serious is happening

1 Like

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by WonderManly(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2022
You can all see now...

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Newton2024: 7:26pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
illicit:
Just kids

Nothing serious is happening
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2022
Young Kanye.
Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2022
That nigga is 30yo , see the arch of the wrist from the grab, that's OG grip.
Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by vincentjk(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
Reminds me of little man

This badguy don sha go far
Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by mumumugu(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2022
She begged h to help her scratch herbombom.

You people have spoilt mind.

These little children are innocent
Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Cokahot: 11:24pm On May 16, 2022
And see the boys posture,see as he focus straight. This boy go be bad boy,see as he do like who invigilator catch with bomb for exam hall.
Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Fiscus105(m): 1:49am On May 17, 2022
Cokahot:
And see the boys posture,see as he focus straight. This boy go be bad boy,see as he do like who invigilator catch with bomb for exam hall.

Even the girl, her girl posture as if she didn't know something is touching her from behind, may God help us.

Two of them cooperated and tactically distracted everyone from knowing what was going on.

1 Like

Re: Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 17, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Young Kanye.
WRONG...
This one na upcoming DONALD TRUMP

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. / What Is He Really Doing In Nigeria? / 10 Ways To Show Love To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.