Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28351 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by chatinent: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Megabig:
She agreed to marry you because she want to answer “married woman” not that she’s into you or ready. She hasn’t grown yet, calling her mum and recording you also, then lying and admitting when caught. One year is so short, you should check if you have to leave especially if you don’t have kids yet. Never trust a lying woman. Never

What if they married for love and not all these assumptions?
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You are what they call
A Combostulated Ignoramus-Verbatim
Na when she set you up, u go know say U.k no be Naija

Now this video below is a 911 call of a man that shot his Nigerian wife after bringing her to U.S A
Not for the faint hearted..
Listen to the pain in the man's heart
Don't let this happen to you ohhh
Listen to this video..it is very chilling shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S_uWTwZSM

Sultan easy naaaahhhh...

Why u dey paint Naija ladies badddd nah..

Good ones still dey naah......

Most of this guys dey see good women but refused to marry them... instead they like going for one chance babes!!

But why will a lady be recording ur voice if she no get plan B for mind... abi u do d babe strong thing ni.... because i am not understanding oooo..

Its more like marriage is not meant for everyone!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble
Be very careful. She's planning to kick you off.

Have plan C, D...to K just in case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ibrutex(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Just look for perfect excuse to use against her and japa out of that marriage 'Coz she will eventually serve you penalty kick followed by hot breakfast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by dapadawee: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2022
It is wrong to do that
But if you are a troubleman it is necessary
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ObamaMessi: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:

Divorce? they're both abroad sir
Where did the marriage take place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Mom007(f): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Did you say wife? You mean enemy within... shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by teemy(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2022
@Ogalanyaidi see your lawyer as regards having a postnup. If she is not setting you up for divorce, let her sign the paper so you can have peace of mind in the marriage you don't want a divorce for. Not doing this would leave you at her mercy for when she decides to pull a fast one on you.

Also, don't go seizing her phone. Na wahala in the loading as evidence be dat.

Don't go giving her belle till that is sorted and out of the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by tyup(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

Ok then cunnily bring her to Nigeria on the pretence of going to greet her mum beat her to her intelligence by buying gifts for virtually all her family members, she'd be blinded by following you down to Nigeria and when you both get here, seize her passport (my uncle burnt his wife's own) and travel back alone

Bringing a Nigerian woman abroad is more like embarking on a self destructive journey. my uncle's wife almost wrecked him to the point of him committing suicide. but well, the planned work and she's still in Nigeria I'm sure she'll still be regretting atm but he had to relocate outta UK to another country so she'll not find him and thank god he's doing great now tho not as big as bfr he brought his wife over.

Left for you to make ur choice sha but be careful. my 2cent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by seyz91(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Confirm!
Nwodosis:
She's gathering hard evidence for divorce by recording your utterances during arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

I pity you,when they deport you come here you go beg for food you no go see. That idiot wants to ruin you but you they find peace. African man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Firstandonly(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

nairaland have given u a chance to beat her to her game. Am not in support of divorcing her but be one step ahead of her.

My girlfriend always wonder how i know her every move, I use patience and strike when the time is right.

Remember women done just need love, they are submissive in nature if they see u as a leader they become submissive and she will not like to be loyal to someone that she is smarter than so remove that mentality that u can't predict her intention and up ur game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Justice4Toto: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Yes she is recording cos she will need evidence at court so the divorce will be granted
*How do you think she will successfully blackmail you with no evidence ?

You have married daughter of Jezebel
Very smart and dangerous

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by bowagateglobal: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2022
God will continue to give you the wisdom to control your tongue in the union.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Omniman(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Your marriage is already a chess game

She is outsmarting you and you don't even notice.

Sha don't kill the woman out of frustration when she finally checkmates you.

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by just2endowed: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
it is same recording that saved Neymar

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by zomoears(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Please settle it amicably, not here. Go back to her and let her know how you both started. It will get worse here.

Laye!

Forget all this sentimental settle shiii about “remind her how you started”. It’s only a year and she has forgotten already?

Nigga is about to lose all he ever worked for.

Better start sending money home and building an investment somewhere, and she better not know. That will be your saving grace when shiii go bad.

She will divorce him and take the house and half of everything he ever worked for. She is onl to gathering evidence.

When she is ready, even her mother won’t be able to help him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by tyup(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Where did the marriage take place?

I can't speak for him but I'm sure it'll be here in Nigeria. I don advise am to cunnily bring her back and seize her passport where she can't find it and travel back alone. na weytin fit help am now cuz with weytin I dey see so b!tch is on a mission to wreck him totally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by hollywater: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Run ooo. You are about to be in a sorry state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by lucky4west: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
hmmmmm u have a keg on gun powder loading under your nose, sorry u married the wrong person...dis is real wahala....did u meet her there of u married her here and took her abroad? she is preparing a Mason Greenwood treatment for you...i just pity you...chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by tyup(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
ibrutex:
Just look for perfect excuse to use against her and japa out of that marriage 'Coz she will eventually serve you penalty kick followed by hot breakfast

waste of time, make him deceive her back to Nigeria and seize her passport or throw an away and travel back alone. best thing wey fit help am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Blackdisciple(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Marriage aint for kids ...
Imagine family u don run call mama even last born no go do like that, also doing recording too I imagine the ones you don't know of.

Talk to your wife oo...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by SugarGirl44(f): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
D
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Obason22(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Bro, that lady is not ur wife silently find way to send her back home, She has other things in mind that will later hurt u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by HeyHey(f): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
As a lawyer, I know lot of women do this and men too, when they want to suck the other person dry in a dissolution. The intention is to control the narrative, and twist the parts not contain in the audio recording, so it appears they have strong evidence (mean while, it’s completely out of context)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Dextre(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Chai, this marriage thing dey fear me o
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Willie2015: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me

You need Patience ...
Prayer ...
and Plan B...
When u are with an intelligent person...
Learn to talk only when is necessary... Conceal your intention...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Truthisunique3: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

grin are you sure her mama never run you inside bottle

You don't want to divorce?

Yet you are too naive to see you have no control over your marriage less than a year into it

She has craftily taken your position as an authority in the home and handed it to her mom.

Na you go play wetin her mummy tell you, or should I say wetin she tell her mummy to tell you

The next line for this chess game na to dey bring police into una issues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by SugarGirl44(f): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Ogalanyaidi post=109915566]

They're telling you now you're saying you don't want a divorce when the woman is already thinking ahead of you and planning your downfall.
E go shock you.
Nobody is saying you should actively take actions to end your marriage, instead they're warning you so that you won't be shocked if/when it happens.
99% if not 100% of divorced people planned a happily ever after marriage but here they are! Shit happens in great marriages much less a rocky one at such an early stage as yours.
If I were you I won't sleep with 2 eyes closed.
But if you choose to continue being naive, by the time she takes all your property, you can always come back to naija to start afresh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by wealthtrak: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

First off, both of you have to STOP reporting yourselves to your parents and LISTEN MORE to each other.

Second, start recording her discreetly too... Get a spy camera pen or any of the alternatives ASAP. You
need evidence in case she tries to ditch you. It may seem like it's not cool but it is what it is!

A lot of young folks go into marriage with unrealistic expectations. It is good to be realistic so that when
you encounter any of the challenges in your marriage that other older folks have gone through, then
both of you'll be able to navigate your way out and gain FRESH PERSPECTIVES.

All the best. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ExtremeDot: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Op, I pray what happened to this man in the video below will not happen to you.

The man called 911 after he shot and killed his Nigerian wife after bringing her to U.S A
Not for the faint hearted..
Listen to the pain in the man's voice
Don't let this happen to you ohhh
Listen to this video..it is very chilling shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S_uWTwZSM

YouTube no allow me share the part 1,
so click on this link below and open in new tab To watch it on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMRbFDRR2w

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by drdanny(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

You're in Big trouble... Very Big trouble especially as you live overseas...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.