Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel (35563 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Neddstark: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pm News and fake news
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
It remain 1 year, I for call am 70 years old man cool grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by GUDABILITY: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
I said it, when I saw the headline I knew it will be a Yoruba man. Only them are fond of this act.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by yusluvad(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
...And that was the end....
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Farid24224(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
jimcaddy:
Men sef. You no dey hear word. You're 69. You still want form macho man. Go drink ops eyin and Babeje. Yet you probably have high blood pressure O. But you wan show babe that you're a strong man. You dey do "harder, faster" your heart dey beat fast. Slow down, you dey say " if I slow down, I Bleep up, Shey this babe wan dey downgrade me ni. She go hear am today". Now look at where it has ended.

Now look at how the thing goes.. grin grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by richPHAROAH: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:

Aboki, you don chop today I get security work for you, trolling no be work
bok Haram to the world. Malu is greater than your mother and father
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by samguru(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
He died in active service.

May his manhood live forever
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Proper investigation should be carried out...if she's found guilty of murder let her face the law..if she ain't free her let her enjoy her life... wink
This one is everywhere, you sha want to be popular on Nairaland by all means.
Doubt if you have anything doing for yourself, aside from commenting on every posts on Nairaland.
Slawormirr wannabe

1 Like

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by alphaNomega: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
His manhood lives on
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
ShyBabe:

This one is everywhere, you sha want to be popular on Nairaland by all means.
Doubt if you have anything doing for yourself, aside from commenting on every posts on Nairaland.
Slawormirr wannabe
Keep crying.. grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Crafteck1: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jeon:
cheesycheesy

I HAVE NO RIP TO WASTE ON SOMEONE THAT BECAME A SLAVE TO SEXUALLY IMMORALITIES

Sex in the hotel is immortality?.... Lets not be hypocrites
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by engrjacuzzi: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
He died while in active service.
He would have told his wife he went for a meeting and ended up in a woman's bed.
At the graveyard, you will hear, he was a righteous man, a was a giver.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying.. grin
Keep being jobless.
Jobless troll grin
Your desperation to be known on Nairaland has taken away your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Bignuell(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
These men should carry women their age, you go carry young girl wey get horsepower pass ford mustang. Who know if he has taken enhancement. What am embarrasing way to end life
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Dchampion65: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sex romp at 69.

A wise man who died at the backyard of a foolish man.

When he should be making peace with his maker in other to eat the fruits of his labour and have a glorious exit.

All these sex enhancement drugs is harmful to the heartbeat.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
ShyBabe:

Keep being jobless.
Jobless troll grin
Your desperation to be known on Nairaland has taken away your sense of reasoning.
Why are you still crying? grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Gee64: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
He died out of over excitement on seeing small pickin hairy to-to.

He probably did '69' sex style.

May his soul rest in piss.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Lindodo20: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-69-slumped-died-during-sx-romp-with-lady-in-hotel/

Nigeria is where people spend their entire lives without the fear of God...at 69 years he still dey fĂșck ashawo

1 Like

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Buharidgeneral: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
induced sex
Don't understand?
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by snoopz: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Legend, he died in active service
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by hezekiah84(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
What will he tell God on the judgement day ?
That he died on the top of a woman
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Johnsown1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Avoid sex with all these young slay queen, those old buffalos won't hear until they die erroneously
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Evy6: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Wetin that hole don do us ehnnnnn
nawah ooo
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Godspihighlife: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brolosho is in Paradise teaching oloshoism
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by PlanktonX: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Someone that can hardly hold his breath for 10 seconds went on sex rump cool

At 69 when he should be closer to God, he was busy destroying kpekus....I know his spirit is looking back with regrets. No repentance after death.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are you still crying? grin
Ask my yansh.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
ShyBabe:

Ask my yansh.
I am asking it oo.. grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jeon(f): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Crafteck1:

Sex in the hotel is immortality?.... Lets not be hypocrites

yes for a 69 years old man having sex in a hotel with a lady.

No hypocrites here..
why are you crying? are you his type?

1 Like

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by johnfaleks(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fornication/Adultery and it's consequences...Run Run Run
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by ablejesus26(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rip to the man.
Let the girl now face some frustration,from sleeping around with people's wives.
Use what you have to get what you want don put am for wahala.
They will never learn.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
69 years wants to sleep with a 23 year old and live long?

Afonja.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Hiq0: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.