Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel (35542 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by shallar1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
One Spanner lost. RIP to the dead
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by money121(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Kallotti: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Real front page news. . . .
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jeon:
cheesycheesy

I HAVE NO RIP TO WASTE ON SOMEONE THAT BECAME A SLAVE TO SEXUALLY IMMORALITIES
you com kuku dash the English the RIP.

3 Likes

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by kingPhidel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
The caption should have been A 69YEARS OLD LEGENDARY KNACKIST DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good for him.. All Simpson will go the same way,, idiot.. Rest in pieces
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by PrinceMajestic: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Naija girls fhuck too much. If they mount you on reverse cowgirl they will not stop even when you breathing fast and heavily, they will not stop till they cum their juice on you. I am sure this what killed him, May his soul rest in peace. Naija girls pls you all have to take it easy, know how to handle young men and old men. We beg una, make una stop to dey fhuck our men to death.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Bigpapi: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2022

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Bouncin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
May the pu**y that will kill us never come our way. Iseeeee grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Lovenorth: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Joy has killed him
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by buJu234: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
there are questions we need to ask in this part of the world..

over there in the western world.. 60-80yrs old men are banging steady without dying;

how come our own 50-60yrs old men are dying from banging?

we need to start looking at the health of our men especially those above 40yrs.

all these using spiritual things etc as excuses.. are just lazy mentality way.. that wouldn't help our future.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by jimcaddy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Men sef. You no dey hear word. You're 69. You still want form macho man. Go drink ops eyin and Babeje. Yet you probably have high blood pressure O. But you wan show babe that you're a strong man. You dey do "harder, faster" your heart dey beat fast. Slow down, you dey say " if I slow down, I Bleep up, Shey this babe wan dey downgrade me ni. She go hear am today". Now look at where it has ended.

2 Likes

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by omogin(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those policemen just want to be fucking that lady, no be only murder

2 Likes

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Ojemedad: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Even me as a young man, if I reach my maximum I go jejely remove condom and rest, I nor dey for wahala
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jmichael1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wait ooh...nah only men dey die during sex slf? i never hear say woman die during sex.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Urahpopopo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
The 69 year old man died in the 69 position
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by PrinceMajestic: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
omogin:
Those policemen just want to be fucking that lady, no be only murder
Lol, exactly. Everybody must get their share, you know you Naija girls love sex distribution
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by PrinceMajestic: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
HustlerGurl:
But Runs girls fine pass all these Nairaland noisemakers, that's why men can't do without oloshos. Some married men hate what they kept at home that call themselves wives, that's why they patronize us. How can you see these beautiful ladies and still stick with your wife.

Prostitutes are beautiful.

Life goes on
yes they are. Pls give me one, I've been begging you since day b4 yesterday
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jmichael1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bouncin:
May the pu**y that will kill us never come our way. Iseeeee grin

hahahahaha...amen oooo

1 Like

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by AsawanaDgreat: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
May his soul rest in pussy
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by AsawanaDgreat: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
Wait ooh...nah only men dey die during sex slf?
i never hear say woman die during sex.
they ever ready and strong man no fit kill woman for bed
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
HustlerGurl:
But Runs girls fine pass all these Nairaland noisemakers, that's why men can't do without oloshos. Some married men hate what they kept at home that call themselves wives, that's why they patronize us. How can you see these beautiful ladies and still stick with your wife.

Life goes on
Beautiful hell.. Na novice beauty fit move to error. Not a man like me.. nonsense
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Tomek09(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
These b!tches with deep holes will never ever become victim of this.

I don't know why it's only men that die of sexual escapades.

Sadly, women are so sweet and soft bodied that we can't do without inserting dick into their smelly pussy.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jmichael1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
HustlerGurl:

Life goes on

my kind of grl...
bae we 4 hangout hw which u de P.H
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by CollinsVal(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Checking out in peace..... Ladies on fire
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by luvyaself95(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
The way men die on pussy these days is very alarming embarassed
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Canvass: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Joe Thomas' 'Love Scene' comes to mind....

69 was a very good year
If you know what I mean, my dear
'69 was a very good year
If you know what I mean, my dear

Let's make a love scene
Steamy and blue
Erotic memories for an audience of two
And we'll make a love scene
Let the pre-intimacy begin
And replay each moment
Again and again and again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.