Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (995097 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 8:13am On May 25, 2022
meccisoft:
Please can.you drop.your digit I want to ask some questions.. I also applied for Tier 5 charity visa

Meccisoft pls check your email
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bosslady25: 8:45am On May 25, 2022
Good morning,everyone. Please, how long does it take to get one’s passport back from TSL after a refusal mail? I got the email last Friday. Yet, no pickup email from TSL. The tracker is still on application received by DMC.
Please, who has experienced this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 9:36am On May 25, 2022
Within 2weeks and they will notify you once your passport is available for pick up

Bosslady25:
Good morning,everyone. Please, how long does it take to get one’s passport back from TSL after a refusal mail? I got the email last Friday. Yet, no pickup email from TSL. The tracker is still on application received by DMC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by badassProdigy(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
can anyone help with what is going on as regard booking TD appointment at the Lagos branch presently, cuz the online booking has been bringing error for days now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 1stdami(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2022
Hello guys, I wonder if the money needs to be in my account for 28days prior to my visit visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:55pm On May 25, 2022
1stdami:
Hello guys, I wonder if the money needs to be in my account for 28days prior to my visit visa application?

No. They just need to see consistent inflow and outflow

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by omixtolu(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
Visa Alert:

Biometric: April 6, 2022
VAC: TLS Ikeja, Lagos
Transferred to VAC : May 24
Pick Up Mail: May 25
Visa collected: May 25

Thanks guys

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sirrotex: 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
Get someone with a dollar card, fund it and make use of the card
Friendswealth:
Good evening all,
Thanks for all your advice and response to people issues.
I intended travelling to the UK,l had filled the form online,but am having issues paying the Visa fee.
I tried with my Zenith bank Master card,it didn't go through.
I also called a friend in the States,who even gave me his card details,but it's still the same.
Pls can anyone help out,if there are other ways to pay the Visa fee.
Abeg l don dey on this for over 5 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by meccisoft(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2022
Congrats is it work visa
omixtolu:
Visa Alert:

Biometric: April 6, 2022
VAC: TLS Ikeja, Lagos
Transferred to VAC : May 24

Thanks guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sporty56: 3:11pm On May 25, 2022
Hello everyone.
Silent reader here. While I was waiting for my visa, everyday I come here to check for goods news just to encourage me and keep me hopeful. I decided to join to share my own good news to encourage someone too.

Visa Alert !!!

Biometric: May 5, 2022
VAC: Abuja
Transferred to VAC : May 5

Documents Submitted
- Bank statements ( Current and Savings)
- Covert letter explaining deposits in account and Itinerary (Budget was £2000 for 10 days)
- Pay slips
- Letter of introduction from employer
- Leave Approval Letter

Thank you all for helping.
Please let’s always share the good news to encourage ourselves .

17 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 3:43pm On May 25, 2022
CONGRAT BRO

Sporty56:
Hello everyone.
Silent reader here. While I was waiting for my visa, everyday I come here to check for goods news just to encourage me and keep me hopeful. I decided to join to share my own good news to encourage someone too.

Visa Alert !!!

Documents Submitted
- Covert letter explaining deposits in account and Itinerary (Budget was £2000 for 10 days)
- Pay slips
- Leave Approval Letter

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
Sporty56:
Hello everyone.

Visa Alert !!!

Documents Submitted
- Pay slips
- Leave Approval Letter

Congrats. Renewal or fresh applicant?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cycloe: 4:28pm On May 25, 2022
babyfaiz:

Congrats. Renewal or fresh applicant?
Please can I apply for a visa and fully sponsored by my spouse ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bobodany: 5:19pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening house
Please does any one has an idea to the reason why the TLS contact haven’t emailed me to pick up my passport
I was sent a refusal letter last week friday and I was told “Our commercial partner or agent will contact you shortly regarding the return of your passport.”
Up till now, TLS haven’t sent me a pick-up mail and today is Wednesday

What should I do pls ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bobodany: 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Bosslady25:
The same way me, I dnt know why they haven’t returned it, may I should go to TLS tomorrow, am just confuse
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bobodany: 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
Bobodany:
Good evening house
Please does any one has an idea to the reason why the TLS contact haven’t emailed me to pick up my passport
I was sent a refusal letter last week friday and I was told “Our commercial partner or agent will contact you shortly regarding the return of your passport.”

What should I do pls ?

Please can someone tell me about this bcz I need my passport urgently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ozymes: 6:10pm On May 25, 2022
Yes. But you would still need to submit statements to prove your financial position
Cycloe:

Please can I apply for a visa and fully sponsored by my spouse ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ademidedavid(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
Please does student main applicant and defendants pay equal amount of visa fee?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
ademidedavid:
go online and you will see the prices on www.gov.uk
Whatever is on the website is what is to be paid.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OmichaelO: 9:39pm On May 25, 2022
ademidedavid:

No,
In my case
Main applicant $465
Spouse $628

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cycloe: 9:48pm On May 25, 2022
ozymes:
Yes. But you would still need to submit statements to prove your financial position

Okay. What if I do not have much in my account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ademidedavid(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2022
OmichaelO:
No,
In my case
Main applicant $465
Spouse $628

Thanks a lot

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bobodany: 7:40am On May 26, 2022
Bobodany:
Good evening house

What should I do pls ?
Please can someone answer my question on this
Should I go TLS today and ask if my passport is available because I need it back urgently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 7:44am On May 26, 2022
Bobodany:

Please can someone answer my question on this
Should I go TLS today and ask if my passport is available because I need it back urgently

Send a paid mail to them, requesting for the return of your passport.... My 2 cent ✌️✌️.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Toydex4real: 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Good morning everyone, It’s been 3 months and half since I did my biometric for dependent visa. Sent paid mail, series of complaint and call. Response was decision has been made that we need to exercise patient for the passport to arrive. My wife who’s the main applicant and already in the UK called last week and still got the same response. Is there anywhere in the UK where she can go in person to make a complaint or I should rather get a new passport and apply reapply ? I do not plan to be in Nigeria till this moment. I’m so frustrated. Thank you �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lexyp(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2022
@Aliyu40
I could remember writing here about my spouse visa that was denied and i ask opinion about appeal and i didn't get a good or supporting reply on here but i didn't let it affect me,i can now tell you guys that my appeal has been allowed and a guy was telling me then that appeal takes 2 years lol,all thanks to God.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Guys, please does anyone know how long you have to pick up your passport once you are notified that your visa is ready?
The applicant is currently not in town and can only return a week after the notification was sent.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Bosslady25:
Check your junk / spam emails
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blaqorbit(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ozymes: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
It does not matter. If you work too, show all evidence
Cycloe:

Okay. What if I do not have much in my account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dgntaiwo(f): 12:32pm On May 26, 2022
Toydex4real:
Good morning everyone, It’s been 3 months and half since I did my biometric for dependent visa. Sent paid mail, series of complaint and call. Response was decision has been made that we need to exercise patient for the passport to arrive. My wife who’s the main applicant and already in the UK called last week and still got the same response. Is there anywhere in the UK where she can go in person to make a complaint or I should rather get a new passport and apply reapply ? I do not plan to be in Nigeria till this moment. I’m so frustrated. Thank you �

Have you tried going to TLS?
I also sent a paid mail since last week Monday and learnt that decision has been made and till now I’ve not gotten collection mail from VAC.
I’m waiting for the 10 working days that they said before I go to TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
KaceeDcontrol:
Guys, please does anyone know how long you have to pick up your passport once you are notified that your visa is ready?
The applicant is currently not in town and can only return a week after the notification was sent.
28 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (694) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)