Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (852566 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
pufframmy:
wow this so said

so this people still trying different style now

Honestly.... There is an element of luck/grace involved because they come up with all sorts of different reasons for refusal. It is well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by esdajo: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you very much ma'am...most obliged!

Cashmadam:

Your daughter is a minor (I believe) and she's not expected to have savings. So, just indicate that she doesn't have any savings.

For her, simply include your statement of account to show where the funds will come from. It's pretty simple for minors.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
YEs am telling u, i was denied 2 times
am just weak to go to their embassy
cause i dont even really Like UK Self
Cashmadam:

Honestly.... There is an element of luck/grace involved because they come up with all sorts of different reasons for refusal. It is well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Justpat: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please oh. I did biometric at Abuja TLS since 15th March . Today is exactly 12 weeks of waiting.

Are there others like that?

Visitor visa , first time application.

If your case is like mine let's know make we dey get hope.

Because I see people who did biometric April 20 saying they received collection mail

What's up?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
pufframmy:
wow this so said

so this people still trying different style now

Don't mind them, they have seen my purpose travel date have elapse before they start processing my application. they just look for one excuse
Imagine biometric done on 21st April, travelling on 26th May, return on 31st May and they made their decision on 3rd June grin as per refusal letter date what do i except. grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Justpat: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please when making a paid call for inquiries, is the payment via phone airtime or what channel?

Payment for email inquiry is being declined so I wanted to try a call instead.

Kindly provide guidance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by askari01: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
HRprof:
Refusal latter drop this morning grin I know that will be the outcome because my plan visit date for event has past already because of their delay in visa processing. Biometric 21 April

Refusal Reason here for others to learn.
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for visitors because:
You state that you intend to come to the UK for 5 days as a business visitor.
You have indicated that you are self-employed and receive an additional income of 1200000.00 NGN (£2,304 @ oanda.com) from other sources per year. In support of your application, you have submitted supporting documents including your personal bank statements and certificate of registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, the supporting information does not demonstrated you pay tax on your income earned with a recent income tax clearance certificate for me to be satisfied of your personal circumstances. In addition, the documents presented are not evidence that your business has current assets or profitably, there is no evidence of the trading activity of your company, its liabilities. The supporting information provided does not clearly establish your personal circumstances for me to be satisfied of your intentions of entering the UK. This damages the credibility of your application and raises concerns about your intentions to travel to the UK at this time.
In determining your application, I have to consider whether you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. After an overall assessment of your visa application, am not satisfied if you granted leave to enter as a visitor, that you will comply with all of the conditions attached to any such leave or that you will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit.
In the light of above, I am not satisfied that your personal and financial circumstances are as stated by you. I am therefore not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. Your application is therefore refused under Paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules.

So their excuse is Tax payment but not specific if is personal tax or business

If you have applied for a business visa, Did u submit your companys bank statement? , did you submit company receipts , invoices etc to show that the business is running perfectly? If NO... Dont bother sending any reconsideration ... Yourannual earning is too small sef. 1.2m in a year? That's 100k a month. it wont work .

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
na wa oo
HRprof:

Don't mind them, they have seen my purpose travel date have elapse before they start processing my application. they just look for one excuse
Imagine biometric done on 21st April, travelling on 26th May, return on 31st May and they made their decision on 3rd June grin as per refusal letter date what do i except. grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Carim19(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Everything about this visa shit na grace
Abeg no perfect application just try your best, seek for guidance from here then leave the rest to God �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
gnam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thatnaijababe: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Our records indicate that your email has not come via the online form, we are therefore unable to continue with this enquiry.

Please resubmit a new email enquiry form and pay the appropriate charge, details can be found here

Please is this normal? I already sent a paid mail and I replied on that mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
askari01:

If you have applied for a business visa, Did u submit your companys bank statement? , did you submit company receipts , invoices etc to show that the business is running perfectly? If NO... Dont bother sending any reconsideration ... Your annual earning is too small sef. 1.2m in a year? That's 100k a month. it wont work .

i apply for conference and i submitted company bank statement including company bank reference letter, introduction letter from my accountant and the transfer payment receipt from my company bank account to my personal account because i indicated that my company is paying for the trip since is a business trip which is also reflected on my personal account. i don't need to submit invoice or company receipt i am not into buying and selling lol grin my business is ACTIVE on CAC that's enough.
Again read the refusal letter well, the 1.2m they are talking about is additional source of income because i stated i have other source of income which is my farmland and i include my farmland documents as evidence. Meanwhile they did not mention my main income on the refusal letter.
However, i am not seeking for any consideration this is just for others to learn from. I am not a UK kind of person i have travelled to other part of Europe.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thatnaijababe:
Please is this normal, I replied to my paid mail and I got this reply.

Our records indicate that your email has not come via the online form, we are therefore unable to continue with this enquiry.

Please resubmit a new email enquiry form and pay the appropriate charge, details can be found here https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk

They expect you to make another payment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by trav(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello All,

Please what's the best way for paying for UK visa fees at the present as fees are quoted in USD?
Do I need to use my USD card or can I still use my normal Naira debit card?

My last UK visa application was in 2012.

Thank for the response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Snakedoctor1:
Guys if I'm applying for Ireland visa, is it UK visa?
Northern Ireland is in the UK,
Republic of Ireland is not in the UK…
Pls go through your documents to know where exactly you going to
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by akinkk(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Have you been able to send the paid email and gotten any feedback?
Tmanager09:

It was the 10th of May.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
HRprof:

Sorry about the refusal.... Did you submit payslips showing tax deduction at all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
alert20:

Sorry about the refusal.... Did you submit payslips showing tax deduction at all

No i did not submit any payslip, i am self employed as well receive monthly pay from my business account to my personal account as salary which also reflected on my personal bank statement i submitted. They are looking for Tax clearance certificate which i did not include because i though the annual return filling will be enough since people were complaining about ACTIVE and INACTIVE on CAC website so i concentrated on that one and forget Tax Clearance which i dont know if is for personal Tax or business Tax . grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Boldtrust(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
georgesegun87:
Good morning if you want to pay online payment.. message me am going to give you good rate...

Visa fees
Online application
iHS

Trying to reach you but couldn't. Can you leave your number?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Boldtrust:
Trying to reach you but couldn't. Can you leave your number?
dnt say later you were scammed.
Barter by flutterwave should be used

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kajolplus: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
HRprof:

No i did not submit any payslip, i am self employed as well receive monthly pay from my business account to my personal account as salary which also reflected on my personal bank statement i submitted. They are looking for Tax clearance certificate which i did not include because i though the annual return filling will be enough since people were complaining about ACTIVE and INACTIVE on CAC website so i concentrated on that one and forget Tax Clearance which i dont know if is for personal Tax or business Tax . grin

@ HRprof, it talks about your personal income tax.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=HRprof post=113563397]

No i did not submit any payslip, i am self employed as well receive monthly pay from my business account to my personal account as salary which also reflected on my personal bank statement i submitted. They are looking for Tax clearance certificate which i did not include because i though the annual return filling will be enough since people were complaining about ACTIVE and INACTIVE on CAC website so i concentrated on that one and forget Tax Clearance which i dont know if is for personal Tax or business Tax . *

But u are self employed and you didn't proof thru payments that u paid Tax.....

If u had u salary payments with a dor. Of tax deuctions it might have suffixed... sorry about ig sometimes they just pick a lil deet and refuse u... and if u were attaching ur visit with a conference possibly worked against you normal visit visa is not their business as a tourist u can travel anytime

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ellasure: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kajolplus:

@ HRprof, it talks about your personal income tax.

I have been blocked out of commentaries on the news pages. What could be wrong?

My comments have never targeted any tribal people or business opponents.

Kindly check and restore my full status ASAP

I am not a political warrior or tribally inclinated.

Thanks lala.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mayok(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you for your response. Please do you have any idea how long this wait can be for?

Cashmadam:

You'll have to wait it out. Not sure you can do anything about it. I hope your travel date is not round the corner
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kajolplus: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ellasure:

I have been blocked out of commentaries on the news pages. What could be wrong?

My comments have never targeted any tribal people or business opponents.

Kindly check and restore my full status ASAP

I am not a political warrior or tribally inclinated.

Thanks lala.

@Ellasure, did I block you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yea same same here do let me know when yours comes out...
Biometrics: 30th May...

First time applicant and a dependant visa[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Ola25363 post=113525403]Visa Alert!!!
Student Dependent visa
Biometrics :14th of March
NSF mail:19 of April . Requested for TB cert copy
Submitted on 19 April
Collection mail:2nd June
Visa collection today

Congratulations...
What is NSF mail please thanks... Was it because of the TB cert that it took this long ..

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelforreal: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Chudycharles post=113573364][/quote]it means "Non straightforward mail".
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jesuisroya: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello all,

I guess it's 6 weeks duration at the moment.
Took biometrics in Paris on June 6 and was informed that it will take 6 weeks.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
mayok:
Thank you for your response. Please do you have any idea how long this wait can be for?

I'm prettry sure you will get the passport this week. We experienced a similar situation earlier in the year. The outstanding passport arrived about two weeks later so I'm surprised your son's passport is not out yet. Don't worry, you will get it this week by God's grace. Keep praying. I can imagine how anxious you are but you can only pray.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Africankel(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've just received a refusal mail. Unfortunately the reasons given are not accurate. I've requested for administrative review immediately.

The decision

I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V 4.2 – 4.10 of Appendix V because:

You state that you plan to visit the UK for 10 days tourism visit.

I note that you were previously issued a visa but each application is assessed on its own merits and any information submitted.

You state that you are self-employed, you earn 6000000.00 NGN (£11,400 on Oanda.com current exchange rates) per month with no additional income stated. You have monthly living costs of 135000.00 NGN (£256.50) and propose to spend 700000.00 NGN (£1,330) on this visit.

You have provided information regarding your employment and your financial circumstances with a business and personal bank account information. I note the transaction history in your personal bank statement from Providus Bank (account number ending 3239), shows credits. However the supporting information does not demonstrate how these credits / deposits are linked to your declared source of income. This means that I am not able to verify the activity in your personal bank statement as income derived from your self-employment. The information provided therefore does not satisfactorily demonstrate the source of these funds.

From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the United Kingdom or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. Your application is therefore refused under paragraphs 4.2 (a) and (c) of Appendix V of Immigration Rules for Visitors

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: mikeayus(m), maziemeka2024, Tosko09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.