Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (831445 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by braveheart77: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
fabulove:
I have been trying to pay for the ecctis payment through card payment but I was denied the permission to visit the worldpay site. What should I do.
How do I go about the payment?

How did u resolve it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by krissconnect(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please if I wanna pay for the SEVIS fee, will it be in central market rate or black market.
PS: someone's helping me pay for it through his bank so I wanna know how much here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Leemo911: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
I applied for a Uk Dependant visa after 8weeks and 4 days, I received a letter yesterday that my application was refused based on this 2 grounds that (1) the documents I presented doesn't demonstrate that I am in possession of the required level of funds (2) they stated that I submitted my bank statement from a micro finance bank , and all attempts by the ukvi office to verify the document was proven abortive the results have returned inconclusive as they are unable to contact the financial institution.. What is so funny about this decision is that my spouse used the same micro finance bank and her visa was granted.. I want to reapplied again in few days, and I plan getting a letter from the bank and also show some of the bank slip attach it to my new application to show more proof to convince ukvi..please what do you think I can do I need help...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Leemo911:
I applied for a Uk Dependant visa after 8weeks and 4 days, I received a letter yesterday that my application was refused based on this 2 grounds that (1) the documents I presented doesn't demonstrate that I am in possession of the required level of funds (2) they stated that I submitted my bank statement from a micro finance bank , and all attempts by the ukvi office to verify the document was proven abortive the results have returned inconclusive as they are unable to contact the financial institution.. What is so funny about this decision is that my spouse used the same micro finance bank and her visa was granted.. I want to reapplied again in few days, and I plan getting a letter from the bank and also show some of the bank slip attach it to my new application to show more proof to convince ukvi..please what do you think I can do I need help...
Pls avoid stories that touch.
U say they were unable to contact the bank. This is one of the conditions stated on www.gov.uk that the bank should be one that they can verify from if they need be.

Since your bank didn't meet up this criteria, why are you planning to do same thing? Move your funds to a main generation bank. Keep for 28 days and then apply. There are so many banks that will respond.. this is not the time for letter from micro finance bank or bank slip anything… this is my opinion

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Leemo911:

This is a simple case. If the cash is really yours, then withdraw it from the microfinance and take it to open an account in one of the new generation banks like Zenith, Access, GTB, FBN, etc. I don't see any reason why you would want to keep your cash in that same microfinance bank unless you are hiding something from us.

Don't use the statement from the same microfinance because the result might not be good at the end of the day.

Anyway, nothing is new here in Naija because some of our folks do pay these microfinance officers to issue them fake account statements.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Haiziik: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2022
I don't know if this issue has been addressed but please check the UKVI site. There's a process to change a lost or damaged vignette. A payment will be made and he/she can get another. UKVI has your record with them. Thank you

Enimase:

No be me ooo please as I stated….not me.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Isyma(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
alert20:

Teesside University Middlesbrough ✌️✌️
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
No you are not...

I also had the same issue while trying to but appointment for my parents visit visa.. I ended up paying someone to help... Not saying you should do the same...

Some suggested that you check at the middle of the night and check assisted service..

larrybam:
Good evening, I've been trying to book an appointment and I want to opt in for the priority service but the only service I'm seeing is the super priority, please can anyone tell me if I'm doing it in a wrong way
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by braveheart77: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Quick question please. For skilled Visa, do you need to do the Statement of Comparability or the Visas and Nationality Service?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ifax(f): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Hello. Any July 19th biometric and has gotten a feedback please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pappyyanky1: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good day people, i got an Admission Offer from Angelia Ruskin University in the UK, Please i want to know should I consider the admission and is the school well rated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
ifax:

18th and 21st july have collected theirs last week, my sis application is on the 14th July tracked yesterday and it's still on application transferred to VAC, just waiting for it to move to Application received by VAC... You can track yours as well ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nasire(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
20th July Biometric at Ikeja, yet to collect. Please how do you track visa application status

th and 21st july have collected theirs last week, my sis application is on the 14th July tracked yesterday and it's still on application transferred to VAC, just waiting for it to move to Application received by VAC... You can track yours as well ✌️✌️[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ifax(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thank you. It’s still at received by dmc. Though I chose keep my passport. Have sent a mail though

alert20:

18th and 21st july have collected theirs last week, my sis application is on the 14th July tracked yesterday and it's still on application transferred to VAC, just waiting for it to move to Application received by VAC... You can track yours as well ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GenoMI: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hi @Jbab - did your friend pay for priority service? Also was it VI or Ikeja (not sure if that matters)?

Jbab:

A friend had his Tourist visa biometric appointment on the 25th of August and collection mail on the 20th of Septembert. A frequent Traveller though.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pappyyanky1: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good day people, i got an Admission Offer from Angelia Ruskin University in the UK, Please i want to know should I consider the admission and is the school well rated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by larrybam(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
oluwashaun:
No you are not...

I also had the same issue while trying to but appointment for my parents visit visa.. I ended up paying someone to help... Not saying you should do the same...

Some suggested that you check at the middle of the night and check assisted service..

Thank you. Please did you pay for tls contact services and pick biometrics date while waiting for priority to pop up. Please check your dm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by miracletoday: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
ifax:
19th July, biometrics Abuja. N Just got collection mail today.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Delight1eh: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good evening gurus,

Please I don't know how this work or if I am posting in the right thread. I just need answers please
So I am planning on visiting my aunt in the uk .I have filled a standard visitors application form for my myself but filing for my son I am having trouble with these questions
1. Total amount you get in a year
2.how much planning to spend
3.total amount spent each month .

Please am I filling the right form for a child?

I would appreciate all the help I can get as this is the only challenge .

Thank you in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fumisko(f): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
oluwashaun:
No you are not...

Please who did you contact that helped you with getting the priority visa appointment booking. Is there a way you can link me to who helped you get priority visa date?
Are you in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
No one should come on here later and cry of loosing money.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Delight1eh:
Good evening gurus,

Please I don't know how this work or if I am posting in the right thread. I just need answers please
So I am planning on visiting my aunt in the uk .I have filled a standard visitors application form for my myself but filing for my son I am having trouble with these questions
1. Total amount you get in a year
2.how much planning to spend
3.total amount spent each month .

Thank you in advance

Your child(minor) is dependent on you. Hence all financial aspect of the child is on you.

1. Zero
2. Quote amt you as parent intend to spend on his/her behalf for the trip.
3. Zero(note, if the child gets Monthly upkeep from you, maybe worth stating that as Monthly funds spent by your child)

Unless circumstances are different.

Hope that helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Delight1eh: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thanks so much @leef2022.

The thing is ,the box does not accept the amount Zero that's why I am stuck . It only accepts from figure 1.

Thanks again I sincerely appreciate your timely reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Delight1eh:
Thanks so much @leef2022.

The thing is ,the box does not accept the amount Zero that's why I am stuck . It only accepts from figure 1.

Thanks again I sincerely appreciate your timely reply

Put 1 then ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
nasire:
Please, how did you know it has been received by VAC without notification Email

Visa Alert!

Biometrics-Aug 23rd 2022
TLS Pick Up - Sep 26th 2022
Category : Visitors Visa
Type : Priority
Visa for my Mum (Retired from the Civil Service)
Date of Event was 3rd of Sept
Event has passed
Check all mails and spam.. no messages
Picking up tomorrow
For everyone waiting to hear Good news.. It will happen IJN Amen

@goolick did your mum got the visa??

@mindrenew aw far ur exam, plus you no even gist us about your POE interview ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jbab: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
GenoMI:
Hi @Jbab - did your friend pay for priority service? Also was it VI or Ikeja (not sure if that matters)?

Not priority service ,it was at Ikeja TLS center.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Please at what stage in the application am i going to pay IHS fee?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2022
I didn't pay for any of that..
After my contact got me a date for biometrics (self service) I then booked priority service myself for the both of them it was pretty straightforward

larrybam:

Thank you. Please did you pay for tls contact services and pick biometrics date while waiting for priority to pop up. Please check your dm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by goolicks: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2022
alert20:

@goolick did your mum got the visa??

@alert20 : Yes she did

@mindrenew aw far ur exam, plus you no even gist us about your POE interview ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Delight1eh:
Good evening gurus,

1. Total amount you get in a year - Nil
2.how much planning to spend - about 1,200 Pounds should be okay for a minor
3.total amount spent each month - it won't accept zero so I suggest you put about 50 - 100 Pounds.

Thank you in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: BiyiTudors and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.