Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834328 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2022
IfeNimi:
Good morning everyone.
I booked an appointment on the TLS website during the night. I got confirmation mails but it's not reflecting in my account on the website. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Use the email UKVI sent to you after completing your application. That’s the only way to track your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by IfeNimi: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Use the email UKVI sent to you after completing your application. That’s the only way to track your application

I did
It takes me back to a fresh page that shows that my biometrics is yet to be booked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day house...

Pls can anyone help me with d ukvi paid call numbers....
D number I got on dia site is taking forever to connect, have been trying to connect dem through it since morning....
Pls help if u have it or knw alternative number I can call to connect dem...
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
IfeNimi:

I did
It takes me back to a fresh page that shows that my biometrics is yet to be booked

Click on the part that says “documents and biometrics”, then click continue afterwards. You will see the track option

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jocabasa:
Good day house...

Pls can anyone help me with d ukvi paid call numbers....
D number I got on dia site is taking forever to connect, have been trying to connect dem through it since morning....
Pls help if u have it or knw alternative number I can call to connect dem...
Thanks.

Were you able to go to TLS today?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dotconsult(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hello,

I'm also in the same situation. 35 mins late and they refused to attend to me. Have you been able to resolve it and did you get to do the flexi option?

shithapuns:

NO crowd o, just me, and not possible to quote a fake time, cos she asks for your appointment letter, b4 you are allowed to come in. pleaded and all, she no gree... and no one there at the gate to escalate to. a very sad outing for me.

the flexi i saw earlier isnt even there anymore for tuesday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by temodent(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Let them cover your stomach. That thing doesn’t even take up to 2 mins to be done. I’m very sure nothing will happen to your baby.

Lastly, cover your baby with the blood of Jesus.

Goodluck

Are you speaking from a medical perspective. Be careful what advise you give in areas you do not have an expertise.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
temodent:

Are you speaking from a medical perspective. Be careful what advise you give in areas you do not have an expertise.

The test for tuberculosis is a chest x-ray, not an abdominal x-ray.. she can use a thick jacket to cover her stomach.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Were you able to go to TLS today?

Thanks Mrmoney.... No have nt been dere dis week bt am thinking of calling dem before going dere on Friday...
Or wat did u advise I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Quick one: please all those who have applied and gotten their skilled worker visa, what documents did you submit?

And do you need to prove previous work history?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jocabasa:

Thanks Mrmoney.... No have nt been dere dis week bt am thinking of calling dem before going dere on Friday...
Or wat did u advise I do?

I think you should visit TLS to enquire since your visa has already been granted. Yours is a dependent visa right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by slimanyd: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
karferguso:
VISA ALERT!!
6 months Visit Visa

Biometric- Thursday, 20th
Pick up email- Monday, 24th
Collection- Monday, 24th

Declared one UK visit refusal

Super Priority

Evening bro. How much is the super priority.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by IfeNimi: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Click on the part that says “documents and biometrics”, then click continue afterwards. You will see the track option
Thanks for the response.
You don't understand me though. I've passed that stage. I've booked the biometrics date and priority service, got confirmation mails but my account on the TLS website still says I'm yet to get a biometrics date and so I can't upload documents.
I've sent them a mail.
Thanks again

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:

I think you should visit TLS to enquire since your visa has already been granted. Yours is a dependent visa right?

Yes is a student dependent visa...
D problem is d guys over dere won't give one attention... saying dey ar jst an agent n knw nothing abt ur application,. N dat kind tok d pain mee...
Anyway i was dere on last Friday n wil try again dis Friday..
Tomorrow makes it 15working days i Sumy passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by karferguso(m): 1:07am On Nov 03, 2022
slimanyd:

Evening bro. How much is the super priority.

£956

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by shithapuns: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Abus:
PTA oo!! PTA oo!!
My trip is 11th November. Do I need to have an existing account with the bank I am to process the PTA. I mean I could use any bank so long they offer PTA.??

Any advice on how to get the PTA within this period b4 my travel??

Thanks

YES, YOU NEED AN EXISTING ACCOUNT WITH A BANK, MOST BANKS SAY THE ACCT MUST BE older than 6months. the application is done on the cbn trs website now...not tru bank. 2wks b4 your travel date
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by shithapuns: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2022
nasire:
If you had apologies & talk to the attendance calmly she wouldve let you inn.
Which TLS center is this?

na so dem dey do , even though this man above thinks if you beg and roll on the floor, that they would change their minds and let you in grin grin grin grin

dotconsult:
Hello,

I'm also in the same situation. 35 mins late and they refused to attend to me. Have you been able to resolve it and did you get to do the flexi option?

the flexi option isnt always available, during my time, it wasnt...i simply rebooked for the next day, though premuim lounge, as normal lounge wasnt available for next day booking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lawalsuliatade: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2022
I applied for my mother to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. She is retired and sells drink. Please help me I want to reapply.

The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 to V4.6 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors
because:
You state that you wish to visit the UK for 14 days for the main purpose of attending a
graduation. You state that you are retired with another regular income of 6500000.00 NGN
(£12,832.7@ exchange rate £1 = 489.269 NGN). I note that you have provided bank
statements and business documents in support of your application. An open source search
was carried out on NIRESA BUSINESS ENTERPRISES on the CAC website and has shown
it to be inactive. As such, I cannot be satisfied that the business is operating as stated. Given
this, I cannot be satisfied that your circumstances are as stated, nor that you are a genuine
visitor to the UK.
Furthermore, I note that the total credits to your personal account far exceed your stated
yearly income figure and I am not satisfied that the information provided demonstrates the
origins of these funds. I am also not satisfied that the information provided demonstrates that
your business is operating at a level of profit for you to form an income from it. As such, I
cannot be satisfied as to how you have concluded your yearly income figure.
Furthermore, I also note multiple deposits throughout your account of which the origin have
not been demonstrated. As such, I cannot be satisfied that you have provided an accurate
depiction of income and investments.
Taking all this into consideration, I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you
have sufficiently demonstrated your own personal circumstances or that they are as such
that you can be relied upon to meet the requirements of entry clearance as a visitor.

Should I reapply immediately or wat should I do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lawalsuliatade: 3:16am On Nov 03, 2022
I applied for my mother to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. She is retired and sells drink.

You state that you wish to visit the UK for 14 days for the main purpose of attending a
graduation. You state that you are retired with another regular income of 6500000.00 NGN
(£12,832.7@ exchange rate £1 = 489.269 NGN). I note that you have provided bank
statements and business documents in support of your application. An open source search
was carried out on NIRESA BUSINESS ENTERPRISES on the CAC website and has shown
it to be inactive. As such, I cannot be satisfied that the business is operating as stated. Given
this, I cannot be satisfied that your circumstances are as stated, nor that you are a genuine
visitor to the UK.
Furthermore, I note that the total credits to your personal account far exceed your stated
yearly income figure and I am not satisfied that the information provided demonstrates the
origins of these funds. I am also not satisfied that the information provided demonstrates that
your business is operating at a level of profit for you to form an income from it. As such, I
cannot be satisfied as to how you have concluded your yearly income figure.
Furthermore, I also note multiple deposits throughout your account of which the origin have
not been demonstrated. As such, I cannot be satisfied that you have provided an accurate
depiction of income and investments.
Taking all this into consideration, I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you
have sufficiently demonstrated your own personal circumstances or that they are as such
that you can be relied upon to meet the requirements of entry clearance as a visitor. I am
therefore not satisfied that you will be likely to leave the UK at the end of your visit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2022
IfeNimi:

Thanks for the response.
You don't understand me though. I've passed that stage. I've booked the biometrics date and priority service, got confirmation mails but my account on the TLS website still says I'm yet to get a biometrics date and so I can't upload documents.
I've sent them a mail.
Thanks again

If its not showing your appointment date on the platform, you simply don't have an appointment yet. Just book again for an appointment if you can still get a closer date.
Something similar happened to me. On the the appointment day, they will just say your GWF number is not reflecting on their system and deny you entry.

If you paid for services on previous appointment, you can claim refund.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by IfeNimi: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Abus:

If its not showing your appointment date on the platform, you simply don't have an appointment yet. Just book again for an appointment if you can still get a closer date.
Something similar happened to me. On the the appointment day, they will just say your GWF number is not reflecting on their system and deny you entry.

If you paid for services on previous appointment, you can claim refund.

Ok. Thank you very much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kodia007(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2022
My gurus in the room,my friend has an issue with refusal for like 4 times but just discovered now that his DOB he applied 2007 was different with the one is using ,he was granted visa .How is going to do it now please we need your assistance and sincere advice .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Kodia007:
My gurus in the room,my friend has an issue with refusal for like 4 times but just discovered now that his DOB he applied 2007 was different with the one is using ,he was granted visa .How is going to do it now please we need your assistance and sincere advice .

Is he granted visa currently?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kodia007(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2022
No he was refused 4 times now ,but he was given visa 2007 but the DOB he used then was not tally with the current one ,can it be the reseaon for refusal and is the next step to take now thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nasire(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Bros, have been there on 3 occasions & it has happened twice at the front of my nose. one was even an hour late they let him in because of is manner of approach some where not giving a listening ear because they don't know how to talk.

na so dem dey do , even though this man above thinks if you beg and roll on the floor, that they would change their minds and let you in grin grin grin grin

the flexi option isnt always available, during my time, it wasnt...i simply rebooked for the next day, though premuim lounge, as normal lounge wasnt available for next day booking[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Lawalsuliatade:
I applied for my mother to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. She is retired and sells drink.

Does she receive monthly pension?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Kodia007:
No he was refused 4 times now ,but he was given visa 2007 but the DOB he used then was not tally with the current one ,can it be the reseaon for refusal and is the next step to take now thanks

What were the reasons for the refusals? At least he got a note to that regard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Kindly visit the VAC and request for your passport.

But if I may ask, what really does the scholarship body need your passport for?

Sadly, I travelled down to TLS V.I and they couldn't find my passport..Its so sad and I am frustrated right now..
They kept telling me to call and mail UKVI..after uncountable paid calls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kodia007:

Stop making assumptions; the letter of refusal indicated the reason for the refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
My CAC business registration is inactive. How can I make it active ? Or is there any one here who can help out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
My CAC business registration is inactive. How can I make it active ? Or is there any one here who can help out

Softlife can help you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
sWrights2012:

Sadly, I travelled down to TLS V.I and they couldn't find my passport..Its so sad and I am frustrated right now..
They kept telling me to call and mail UKVI..after uncountable paid calls

Wow! This is so annoying. Did you try calling UKVI today in that regard? I’m really upset getting to know about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: Jolene474(f), tony2478 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.