Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (863660 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2023
My people, i have been trying to use my domiciliary Firstbank Visa card to pay my visa fee but it’s not going. Please which app are we using that is going well?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ENGRPETER101: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2023
please how do i upload my visa document online thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chudycharles:
Good everyone, I have been hearing people sharing how this thread has helped them in getting their visas approved. Please I want to bring my mum to the UK and I am on a skilled worker dependant visa. Now my first question is, will it best for me to invite her myself or my wife. Thanks for your appreciated answer.

Is your wife British? Is she more financially stable?? You have to drop some hints about your wife's status in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chudycharles:
Good everyone, I have been hearing people sharing how this thread has helped them in getting their visas approved. Please I want to bring my mum to the UK and I am on a skilled worker dependant visa. Now my first question is, will it best for me to invite her myself or my wife. Thanks for your appreciated answer.
u can’t bring her… she can visit .. two different scenarios and the more stable person financially should do the invite
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
geolan:
My people, i have been trying to use my domiciliary Firstbank Visa card to pay my visa fee but it’s not going. Please which app are we using that is going well?

I have been able to bypass this by asking a friend to help me find an account I created when I visited the UK last year. Though I went to the bank to request them to allow me use my don card on all online platforms.

And when I click “no thanks” nothing happens

Now the matter is that

I have been trying to pick a date for Thursday for biometrics but I’m seeing this. I’ve clicked for these severally on 10:14 and 13:45 but either it’s asking me to upgrade to super priority Or asking that I upgrade to prime time. Can’t I pick normal time again for visa appointment? Or what do I need to do

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Restricted: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello guys, is it possible to have your Visa issued in another country if you apply from Nigeria and you have a reason to leave Nigeria before visa approval. For example, if i apply for visitors visa in Nigeria and i travel to Australia before the visa is approved, is it possible for the visa be issued in Australia post approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
hunee:

The way you guys attack agents here is concerning. is it all agents that scam? Just make your point abeg, and leave agent out of it.

EVERYBODY AGENT AGENT AGENT. I know so many genuine agents and i have never had they scammed anyone.
You can not be making deragotory remarks about other people's means of living, with the aim of achieving yours.

All the best.
Oluwa ni sola.
Leave them to play the victim card here.
If business owners start opening up about how Nigerians almost ruined their businesses, you would understand the need for the right policies to protect businesses.
I love listening to that ACCESS BANK ATM cliche "...you can't eat your cake and have it."
But then again, there are bad agents but why must we resolve everyone is bad just because we made a bad decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Restricted:

Hello guys, is it possible to have your Visa issued in another country if you apply from Nigeria and you have a reason to leave Nigeria before visa approval. For example, if i apply for visitors visa in Nigeria and i travel to Australia before the visa is approved, is it possible for the visa be issued in Australia post approval?
I believe it is possible since the visa fee is the same. When the time comes just write to UKVI for confirmation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Star721: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello house. Grus in the house I greet you. I have 2 questions:

1.) I run a business on instagram. How do i put that on my SOP.

2.) For professional Reference how do i get that since i sell on instagram.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by woffie: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pls does anyone here have ideal of days they do attend to people who want to collect their GCE certificate for Nov/Dec 2011 at Ogba Lagos State cause I learnt they have list of years they do attend to each day and I stay far away from Lagos....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Davinton: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good evening everyone, I just got a refusal letter from UKVI and the reason for refusal took me by surprise. I need the gurus in the house to help me with how to correct the reasons for refusal against my next application. Attached is the copy of refusal letter. Pls help a brother.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello everyone. Pls who has or can suggest a good flight deals to London between July and August. Biko help a sister ticket is not cheap at all…
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aekmanweb(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hi guys, pls I need link to start online submission of application. Also, as a business owner, what weight does submission of a business acct has over just using only a personal account which is properly operated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by EstherOA: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello, please I like to have clarity on this things. I am about to apply for a UK visiting visa against summer, my mom is sponsoring the whole trip/vacation. She travels regularly to UK & currently holds a 5years UK visa. I am aware I also need to submit my own bank statement together with my sponsors own. I'll like to know if 3months bank statement from me is fine? Also I do have my savings in a different bank account, is it okay if I transfer it to my salary bank account which Is the one I'll be submitting & title the transfer sum as "savings"?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 2:44am On Apr 04, 2023
HELLO SENIORS IN THE HOUSE,
JUST FOR CLARITY.

APPLICATION FOR SUMMER SCHOOL IS CATEGORISED UNDER WHICH VISA CATEGORY.
IS IT STUDY TOO?

If there are links to read more about it on UKVI or here, Please share.

Hunee cares cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2023
hunee:
HELLO SENIORS IN THE HOUSE,
JUST FOR CLARITY.

APPLICATION FOR SUMMER SCHOOL IS CATEGORISED UNDER WHICH VISA CATEGORY.
IS IT STUDY TOO?

If there are links to read more about it on UKVI or here, Please share.

Hunee cares cool
No it is visitors visas.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2023
EstherOA:
Hello, please I like to have clarity on this things. I am about to apply for a UK visiting visa against summer, my mom is sponsoring the whole trip/vacation. She travels regularly to UK & currently holds a 5years UK visa. I am aware I also need to submit my own bank statement together with my sponsors own. I'll like to know if 3months bank statement from me is fine? Also I do have my savings in a different bank account, is it okay if I transfer it to my salary bank account which Is the one I'll be submitting & title the transfer sum as "savings"?.
3-6 months statement is fine.

Ideally your salary account should hold just your salary.Consider using both your salary statement and savings statement.

Her being a regular traveler would not be taken into consideration when scrutinising your application so remember to add ;

-Work letter which strengthens your salary claim.
-Birth certificate which proves your relationship to her.
-A detailed itinerary that shows what you intend to do while in the Uk.
-Proof of accommodation.
Good Luck.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Tutu82:

No it is visitors visas.
My Adetutu .
Namatse smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Please what is that prime time service in TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by djbaju(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Good morning everyone,

I want to be sure if it is not at my disadvantage if I make an application immediately after I get married or a month after, using the said marriage certificate for the application? I have plans to apply for skilled visa but will love to move with my wife to be, and I will like start processing immediately I get my marriage cert.

I av plans to use Ikeja registry, I hope this is acceptable too?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by djbaju(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2023
geolan:
Please what is that prime time service in TLS

You will be attended to swiftly and you wouldn’t join a queue, it is like a business class flight, while others are in the economy class
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2023
djbaju:
I want to be sure if it is not at my disadvantage if I make an application immediately after I get married or a month after, using the said marriage certificate for the application? I have plans to apply for skilled visa but will love to move with my wife to be, and I will like start processing immediately I get my marriage cert.
I av plans to use Ikeja registry, I hope this is acceptable too?
marriage certificate is not seen as the litmus test for genuine marriage so there is no disadvantage … u must provide other proofs if you are in a genuine relationship/marriage. Any registry can be used for the marriage purpose

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sherylbaky(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Davinton:
Good evening everyone, I just got a refusal letter from UKVI and the reason for refusal took me by surprise. I need the gurus in the house to help me with how to correct the reasons for refusal against my next application. Attached is the copy of refusal letter. Pls help a brother.
They are not convinced u are the owner of the account statement provided. According to their findings, ur business is not yet up to the level of generating such income.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sherylbaky(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2023
hunee:

My Adetutu .
Namatse smiley
hunee u are yet to respond to my quote above. U can PM me about it if u don't want to talk here. Waiting for your response, thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Yea she is not British she is on skilled worker tier 2 visa, I think she is more financially stable as she gets paid month. Me l am freelancing.
infosoftlife:

Is your wife British? Is she more financially stable?? You have to drop some hints about your wife's status in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Ok, anyone more stable can invite right?.... i was thinking as she is my mum is better I invite her.
giselle237:
u can’t bring her… she can visit .. two different scenarios and the more stable person financially should do the invite
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Chudycharles:
Yea she is not British she is on skilled worker tier 2 visa, I think she is more financially stable as she gets paid month. Me l am freelancing.

You are on the right track.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
djbaju:

You will be attended to swiftly and you wouldn’t join a queue, it is like a business class flight, while others are in the economy class

Thanks for this.

I couldn’t get the regular free time / slot for Thursday until I chose prime time.

Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (631) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6