Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (844062 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
giselle237:
You asked a question and I responded to your question grin No one said you want to relocate. ECOs only judge you based on probability of what you would do. If your personal/financial circumstances look funny, they guess that you will overstay or become an asylee as this is the norm.
You can still reconsider the student route or work on the reasons for your previous refusal(s) and then reapply.

I get your drift. Thanks.

I didn't submit any bank statement detailing salary receipts. I only gave them payslips and employment documents. The letter says the ECO doubts I that I am actually employed as I claimed because even though there were payslips and all, there was no evidence that I actually received the salary.

Nope, I will pass on the student route. The UK is a great country to live in but it's not for me. Canada is my choice and I will stay on course.

Yes, I will get additional proof of work (Staff ID, Identification/Reference letter from my office, updated payslips) and bank statement showing salary credits and reapply.

Whatever happens after that, happens.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arise01: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning my great people,
Pls I need your advice oooo. I got my 6months visiting visa last year November and I travel feb this year. Pls what’s the implications of spending two months in the Uk instead of 2weeks I communicated in my form?
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning guys
Can we say for sure that the 'Travel Document Ready for Collection' mail means visa is approved or do you need to pick up to confirm?
Logistics and cost of travelling to Lagos twice means it is preferable to pick up passport on the way to making the actual trip. But need to be sure there is an approved visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by NezzyMike: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2023
KaceeDcontrol:
Good morning guys
Can we say for sure that the 'Travel Document Ready for Collection' mail means visa is approved or do you need to pick up to confirm?
Logistics and cost of travelling to Lagos twice means it is preferable to pick up passport on the way to making the actual trip. But need to be sure there is an approved visa.

Why didn't you pay for courier service?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ENGRPETER101: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Can i use three month bank statement for Uk Tourist Visa please i need response Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
ENGRPETER101:
Can i use three month bank statement for Uk Tourist Visa please i need response Thanks.

Yes you can
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arise01: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodafternoon guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by decasey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is the refused letter I got today. Am not happy about, I provided everything that was required, back up letter concerning the money that came into the account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by puffmama: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
I am sorry about your visa refusal
You didn't attach the letter to your post

decasey:
This is the refused letter I got today. Am not happy about, I provided everything that was required, back up letter concerning the money that came into the account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arise01: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good afternoon my people,
Pls I need your advice oooo. I got my 6months visiting visa last year November and I travel feb this year. Pls what’s the implications of spending two months in the Uk instead of 2weeks I communicated in my form?
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by puffmama: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
You could have opted for their courier services instead of travelling to Lagos .
If you didn't get a refusal in your inbox, spam or promotion mail ..it's likely to be approved .
Also did you track it ? Did it move from DMC to VAC if it did , that's also a possibility that it was approved . I wish you the best .

quote author=Arise01 post=124967748]Goodafternoon guys
Logistics and cost of travelling to Lagos twice means it is preferable to pick up passport on the way to making the actual trip. But need to be sure there is an approved visa.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by puffmama: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
To the best of my knowledge, the UK does not hold it against you but have a ready answer to justify your reason Incase a call is placed to you .
I wish you the best .

quote author=Arise01 post=124968269]Good afternoon my people,
Thanks[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by decasey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by LifeisShort01: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
1 room is available in a 2-bedroom flat at G31. A good and serene environment , closer to different bus stops, African store and forge for a neat and calm female.

Rent: £500 Bills included
Deposit: £100

DM for more info or call +447766241453
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
decasey:
Sorry about the refusal
1. Work on your employment and get right your employment start date
2. Keep your spendings in tandem with what you fill on your form inorder that your true financial circumstances maybe known at the end of the day.
3. Provide paper evidence of additional credits not your salary and not just a letter. If the funds are true funds get clear documentation to prove the source. Otherwise everything is perceived as money lodgement aimed to deceive and create a robust financial picture
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by decasey(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
giselle237:

Sorry about the refusal
1. Work on your employment and get right your employment start date
2. Keep your spendings in tandem with what you fill on your form inorder that your true financial circumstances maybe known at the end of the day.
3. Provide paper evidence of additional credits not your salary and not just a letter. If the funds are true funds get clear documentation to prove the source. Otherwise everything is perceived as money lodgement aimed to deceive and create a robust financial picture
everything was provided and well stated recipt, payslips and many more was provided. If I may ask how possible is for one to reapply instantly . This time I will detail all what they notice on the refusal letter one after the other
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
decasey:
everything was provided and well stated recipt, payslips and many more was provided. If I may ask how possible is for to reapply instantly . This time I will detail out all what they notice one after the other
Receipt is not stand alone proof.
Better to keep your account devoid of payments not your salary away. Reapply if your circumstances have changed and also address refusal reasons . Also reduce your monthly expenses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Arise01:
Good afternoon my people,
Thanks

It doesn't matter. As long as you left before your visa expired, they generally don't care much.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
ENGRPETER101:

Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SPDAZZY(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hi everyone, is it advisable to submit a UK savings account bank statement as financial proof to support mother's visit?

The Savings account usually just has savings moved into it. No much transactions. The salary account is usually depleted every month as money is removed for expenses and all the rest moved into the savings account.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sam2305: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good evening everyone,

Please My issue is that I will be traveling for my masters program by January 2024.However,due to the new immigration law ,I obviously can't apply for dependent visa for my partner.So I have been considering visiting visa so that she can also travel with me as our marriage will just be 4 weeks old by January and we don't want to start our union with long distance marriage cos we did long distance relationship for years from day one of us dating.

-when is the best time in the year to apply for her.

-Should I land in Uk first before her?

-How many months statement can she provide?

-What can she state as purpose of trip...will say honeymoon work...?

-She earns around 120k monthly...apart from side hustle from her bag making...how do we handle this as the visa officer might ask how will she fund her trip with such pay and my uncle wants to transfer #2m to her to support/sponsor her expenses for the few days she will will spend

Thanks alott
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
SPDAZZY:
Hi everyone, is it advisable to submit a UK savings account bank statement as financial proof to support mother's visit?

The Savings account usually just has savings moved into it. No much transactions. The salary account is usually depleted every month as money is removed for expenses and all the rest moved into the savings account.

Thanks.

It's fine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SPDAZZY(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cashmadam:

It's fine

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2023
What should I do if I made mistake on travel dates on UKVI for my visit visa? I just saw it after submitting the application and CAN NOT edit it. My travel dates for the conference is 10-16th September but I erroneously input 10-16th October. PLEASE ADVISE.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kathy4jesus: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2023
P
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sam2305: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Sam2305:
Good evening everyone,

Please My issue is that I will be traveling for my masters program by January 2024.However,due to the new immigration law ,I obviously can't apply for dependent visa for my partner.So I have been considering visiting visa so that she can also travel with me as our marriage will just be 4 weeks old by January and we don't want to start our union with long distance marriage cos we did long distance relationship for years from day one of us dating.

-She earns around 120k monthly...apart from side hustle from her bag making...how do we handle this as the visa officer might ask how will she fund her trip with such pay and my uncle wants to transfer #2m to her to support/sponsor her expenses for the few days she will will spend

Thanks alott

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2023
MUHAMMADADEYEMI:
What should I do if I made mistake on travel dates on UKVI for my visit visa? I just saw it after submitting the application and CAN NOT edit it. My travel dates for the conference is 10-16th September but I erroneously input 10-16th October. PLEASE ADVISE.
@Cashmadam @Opeyemi007
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Sam2305:
I empathise with your situation.
Concentrate on going for your course. I doubt with a salary of 120k she will be given a visa + knowing fully well that her husband is in the UK on student visa(for a course about 1 year) the ECO knows her ties are more to the UK and she will not come back. There’s a reason they decided to stop the student dependency policy. Also student visa ideally is for you to go for your course and come back in about 9 months. So it’s assumed you should round up and return to Nigeria. They will judge her on the balance of probabilities.
So get into school and work on getting a skilled work visa at the end of your course. In that way you can bring her in as a dependent or PHD course which can bring in dependents
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
MUHAMMADADEYEMI:
cancel the application if you have not gone for biometrics and pay/fill a new form. Your refund will come in surely within 28 days. They work with travel dates and September and October is quite a difference.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2023
SPDAZZY:
Submit both + payslips

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (622) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: MrMagnetic, EngrBlack(m), oasmart and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.