Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (868282 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Soraco57:
good afternoon, please as a business owner I have been operating this business name under the real estate, I use my savings account for my business, please is it a must I use corporate account and pay myself salary or I can use my normal savings, please I need expert opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it is safer to have the funds from your business in the business account and not personal account. You will have a lot of explanation to do about extra ordinary deposits and how it is not in tandem with your living conditions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Theacefarm:

Been unable to track it like this,,,,, have you been able to track again,,,,

Once you pay for your application via gov.Uk they would give you a log in via your email. And once you do your biometrics you should be able to track your application via the link provided in your email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
giselle237:
it is safer to have the funds from your business in the business account and not personal account. You will have a lot of explanation to do about extra ordinary deposits and how it is not in tandem with your living conditions.

not in tandem with my living conditions, don't get that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Soraco57:
,not in tandem with my living conditions, don't get that
in a nutshell, separate business funds from personal funds. Read part 4 for explicit insight
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Haiziik: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2022
No, I'm using my barter $ card which I used to pay my visa fee and I've also used it for the paid mail earlier. I guess it's their network today or something.
ekpotek:

Are you using a naira debit card? Have you exceeded the limit of $20 per month? Try using a dorm card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by captainlondon(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Ray7878:

Via your application @ gov.uk

Hi , I would like to track my application as well but when i log into the .gov.uk can't see anything like that. Or is it via TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Check the video instruction on YouTube, it's that simple.
captainlondon:

Hi , I would like to track my application as well but when i log into the .gov.uk can't see anything like that. Or is it via TLS?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ine1one: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2022
GM family.... I have a land doc that doesn't carry my name I intend to use this property as a home tie, can I draft a "Deed of gift" letter in my name and attach to it?
Can it be accepted by the ECO ...what are my options
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2022
captainlondon:

Check the screenshot here.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Please does passport photo required during biometric and submission of international passport or is there any were they ask for passport photo upload on the visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2022
HRprof:
Please does passport photo required during biometric and submission of international passport or is there any were they ask for passport photo upload on the visa application?

Your passport data page covers for all these frivoloties
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Your passport data page covers for all these frivoloties
Thanks
Meanwhile , non of the debit card is going for the payment which other means can I use to make payment for my visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
HRprof:

Thanks
Meanwhile , non of the debit card is going for the payment which other means can I use to make payment for my visa application?
What are you paying for, mate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
HRprof:

Thanks

Barter by flutterwave

If it keeps showing error, don't press back make your money no run leave you. It's just network issue.

On your 3G/4G and use line like MTN not Glo. If the payment is doing like it has hook stay a little longer or carry the phone near your window burglary, the network is usually stronger there.

I repeat, If ukvi don't send you instant mail msg themselves that the payment declined, don't you dare press back.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ghowkay(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ray7878:

Check the screenshot here.

Thank you for being detailed. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
ghowkay:

Thank you for being detailed. Appreciate

No worries Boss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Tomsss: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello guys, does my sponsor also need to explain in a cover letter other deposits aside salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello everyone, my mum just got an email saying her travel document is ready. She did her biometrics on the 31st, last week. In addition, I just checked the portal and it says that the passport is ready to be collected. I'm scared because this came so fast.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
deuoessch:
Hello everyone, my mum just got an email saying her travel document is ready. She did her biometrics on the 31st, last week. In addition, I just checked the portal and it says that the passport is ready to be collected. I'm scared because this came so fast.
check the spam and inbox used for the application. If no refusal letter yet then keep hope alive. Wait for the passport and check
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
deuoessch:

Nothing to be afraid of. My passport was out in 10 days. Visa intact.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tomsss:
Hello guys, does my sponsor also need to explain in a cover letter other deposits aside salary?

No. I sponsor my children and I just provide my account statement, payslips and other documents to prove my income. In addition, the sponsor should prove the relationship. I add my children's birth certificate to prove our relationship.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
royalmu:
What are you paying for, mate?

You can ask someone in the UK or US to pay for you and then you refund the money. Pretty tough to pay for visa these days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
9ine1one:
GM family.... I have a land doc that doesn't carry my name I intend to use this property as a home tie, can I draft a "Deed of gift" letter in my name and attach to it?

Not sure it will fly. It should be in your name - unless you can prove that the land was willed to you by your parent(s) or spouse.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cashmadam:

Nothing to be afraid of. My passport was out in 10 days. Visa intact.

Thanks for the clarification. Joy's coming in.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Tomsss: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cashmadam:

No. I sponsor my children and I just provide my account statement, payslips and other documents to prove my income. In addition, the sponsor should prove the relationship. I add my children's birth certificate to prove our relationship.

Thank you��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cashmadam:

You can ask someone in the UK or US to pay for you and then you refund the money. Pretty tough to pay for visa these days.
It's esay. On the payment page, click on google pay and input your barter dollar card details and that is it. Thank me later.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ine1one: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
9ine1one:
Mummy's and daddy's pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
giselle237:
check the spam and inbox used for the application. If no refusal letter yet then keep hope alive. Wait for the passport and check

Spam is empty, rather they sent the same email twice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Barter by flutterwave

If it keeps showing error, don't press back make your money no run leave you. It's just network issue.

On your 3G/4G and use line like MTN not Glo. If the payment is doing like it has hook stay a little longer or carry the phone near your window burglary, the network is usually stronger there.

I repeat, If ukvi don't send you instant mail msg themselves that the payment declined, don't you dare press back.
how can i get Barter by flutterwave ? i dont know about it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Marike2: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello NLanders,

1) For a self employed/business owner, what documents are required for a Visitor Visa?

2) How much funds should I have in my account to support my trip?

3) Will my travel history cause a rejection?

4) What details should be stated in the Invitation letter from my friend in the UK?. Any other document required?

Plssss gurus in the house reply. grin

Thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 1oak: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Visa Alert!!
Two years visiting visa (keep my passport)
Biometrics- 15/03/2022
Sent email to UKVI- 04/04/2022 , Decision made, wait 10 working days for email to submit passport, I didn’t wait 10 days went to TLS ikeja the next day.
Passport ready for collection- 07/04/2022
Picked up- 08/04/2022.

I’m a Self employed, business man (not married), I use my personal account for my business (no company account). Invoice, one landed property (just the deed), cac documents, personal income tax, business photos, family photos, business invoice. Goodluck all.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (634) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Finecoco1, roak and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.