Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,504 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (867340 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Visiting

ohisky2:

Please is it Work or visiting visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by captainlondon(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Muleroofficial:

You should get collection mail tomorrow.It comes within 24 hours.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehisjp: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is it compulsory to add my personal Statement of account if my Company is sponsoring my trip completely?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
It seems abuja TLS is late this time around 15 working days now no collection mail��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pagxy:
It seems abuja TLS is late this time around 15 working days now no collection mail��

Work or visit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by eseh1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls can i pick any TLS centre for appointment even if my job reference letter carries victoria island as the address of embassy . I am trying to avoid the 55pounds fees and i am applying for a visiting visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by eseh1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
leef2022:

No.
thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by veneza(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by eseh1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls can i pick any TLS centre for appointment even if my job reference letter carries victoria island as the address of embassy . I am trying to avoid the 55pounds fees and i am applying for a visiting visa. Pls i need assistance on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
eseh1:
Pls can i pick any TLS centre for appointment even if my job reference letter carries victoria island as the address of embassy . I am trying to avoid the 55pounds fees and i am applying for a visiting visa. Pls i need assistance on this

Yes, you can pick any TLS Center for your biometrics appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Work or visit
Work
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ohisky2: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Pagxy:

Work

Same here
Did mine 30th tho
Left Lagos to go to Abuja coz ...time
Anyhow sha God dey
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Longjonjoe: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2022
What is NSF?

hajiahmed911:

I dey pray for Grace, Favour & Mercy, kindly join me in praying ooo. I did biometrics on 28th March n got NSF mail on 5th April up till now no collection mail still, so depressing �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Longjonjoe:
What is NSF?

Non straightforward. When your application isn't straightforward and they need more time to process your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Primetouch1: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Quick one guy , when uploading documents is it in pdf of jpeg? . Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mizznutrition(f): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Good day. Please I’ll like to ask if the UK still makes it compulsory to do the Day 2 and Day 8 PCR test for partially vaccinated immigrants.
Thank you.
Cashmadam:

So sorry about this. The ECO make mistakes as they are only human. You can reapply as soon as you are emotionally and economically ready. Address the ECO's concerns in a cover letter in your next application. Keep your account as clean as possible. Is this your first time? They are usually tough on first timers. Don't be angry. Try again. Good luck!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jennyhumphrey(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Pdf
Primetouch1:
Quick one guy , when uploading documents is it in pdf of jpeg? . Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehisjp: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Any information on this, please ?

Ehisjp:
Is it compulsory to add my personal Statement of account if my Company is sponsoring my trip completely?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iretiogo1: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Ehisjp:
Any information on this, please ?

I think yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2022
ohisky2:

Same here
Did mine 30th tho
Left Lagos to go to Abuja coz ...time
Anyhow sha God dey
We are in the same shoes then, mine is 30th too I sent them a mail on Tuesday and they replied on Wednesday that my visa is been processed and is awaiting decision. They further said they cannot escalate it as they are giving priority to the Ukrainians. It is well let's keep waiting. This problem seems more peculiar to Abuja TLS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ohisky2: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2022
Pagxy:

We are in the same shoes then, mine is 30th too I sent them a mail on Tuesday and they replied on Wednesday that my visa is been processed and is awaiting decision. They further said they cannot escalate it as they are giving priority to the Ukrainians. It is well let's keep waiting. This problem seems more peculiar to Abuja TLS.

Omo

Yeah

Please do let me know when anything positive comes out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Primetouch1: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pls a quick response : I am using my company’s statement of account for my family visa do I need to s write a letter as a director stating the company will fund the Trip ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
ohisky2:

Omo

Yeah

Please do let me know when anything positive comes out
OK I will send another mail after 5 working days n let's hear what they will say
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Primetouch1:
Pls a quick response : I am using my company’s statement of account for my family visa do I need to s write a letter as a director stating the company will fund the Trip ?
not only letter. get a signed company memorandum or something of sort to reckon that you are entitled to family trips on the company’s budget annually or whatever is the frequency.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ohisky2: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pagxy:

OK I will send another mail after 5 working days n let's hear what they will say

You mean next week Friday?
Can I call you please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by captainlondon(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Help me thank God o.

Biometrics - 29th March

Received by VAC - 21st April

Pickup / Collection - 22nd April

Work visa

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
ohisky2:

You mean next week Friday?
Can I call you please?
No next week Wednesday.
Yes you can. Send me a mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ehisjp:

Yes, it will help your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by eseh1(f): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Yes, you can pick any TLS Center for your biometrics appointment.
Thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cutiefred06: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
I sent a paid email day before yesterday nd I got decision has been made today,pls how long will I have to wait to get my passport back. Biometric was done on March 15th
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Congratulations... congratulations.

captainlondon:
Help me thank God o.

Biometrics - 29th March

Received by VAC - 21st April

Pickup / Collection - 22nd April

Work visa

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Grachialla5:
Good day everyone so I just got my passport now from the courier, I have a stamped visa but is it meant to come with a letter of acknowledgment or something ? Or it’s just the stamped visa

Not entirely an unwarranted question if I would say, many years ago if ukvi approves a visa they send you a mail, in it would contain dos and donts of the visa.
However that's not the case for visiting visa these days, but for some categories of visa you would still get letter of what to do and how to go about your BRP upon arrival..

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (634) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: buffox, alert20 and 3 guest(s)