Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (42154 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Chiachifranklin: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Then they should be magnanimous to let them have their sovereign state SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by YorubaIsCursed1: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians Tinubu group gathered themselves on Twitter to comment thrash so they will screen shot and bring to Nairaland to confuse the people

We know how this things work grin
Just imagine

Yoruba hatred against Igbos self angry embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Northerners as still cow,forget

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by odomanis: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolx.
Most times we talk without using our brains.

U called the north cows and terrorists cos of hatred.
U called the west ewedu/amala and betrayers cos of their choice of candidate.
U said the SS are ogogoro drunkards and creek militants cos they dont subscribe to the We SS/SE ideology.

Omo, to be honest in 2023, I don't see any Igbo getting up to 5million votes that is if any party agrees to give them ticket

Those who called those names are right now celebrating your position on the people you are rejecting presently. The name callers actually refer to them as your slaves that will only be used and dumped. They always ask them to join their agitation because Nigeria can never accept or even trust them. From what I have read now, they will be laughing and be saying: we told you people. Do you now see ? The best thing would have been to prove the agitators wrong and embrace and trust those who still believe in Nigeria, those coming out to contest. But you can go ahead and reject them and vindicate the agitators.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Peppysco: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Just 6 comments from Yoruba humans and that’s all

Chigozirim is on Nairaland .. a Yoruba .
Saki on Nairaland a Yoruba
Hib.. whatever .. on Nairaland a Yoruba

This Yoruba people are funny.. very funny.

Yoruba need anything to survive .. why not shows us those Hausa Fulani singing peter praises .. like una dey show is Tinubu.. grin

Power returns North..

Yoruba Tinubu and Osibanjo already in the mud .. Yoruba are fighting live and death to get peter to join them grin

Somethings ko possible ..

Pandora no sell
Awkuzu no sell
Hatred no sell

Na Yoruba tweets wan sell.

Time wasters

Face your fears, don't put your problems on others. The Yorubas are not part of your problems. The real problems are you Igbos. Your hatred, attitudes and dislikes towards others. The truth is, you guys don't even love yourselves as much as the other tribes you hate do. Igbos's from Ebonyi state are not even considered as real Igbos by your people, why then should anyone be bothered about you peoples' rants and hatred towards other tribes? Your lord and saviour, Ojukwu contested elections twice but couldn't get up to 100k votes in the 2 elections, what happened, all the public encomiums were fake. I'm sure he realized that very late.
Ever since Tinubu indicated interest to run, other aspiring candidates, even Osinbajo stepped back in order to support him(sign of oneness and loyalty) but what do we have among the Igbos, na all of them wan become president. Obi, Kalu, Ayim, Okorocha, Ngige ...all of who could have teamed up to provide a strong force but wouldn't cos of their greed and disunity. You guys should just continue with the way you know best, the people you have called several inhuman names are coming to vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Authenticbiz(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks OP.
Rightly said. Honestly, reading comments here and reactions got me shocked.

Instead of us (the youths here) to look for the one who has Nigeria's interest at heart (based on their revolutionary agenda), we are here talking along the divides of religious and ethnic differences, and what a politician said or did not say.

Chai!! I thought our youths are intellectually ready to take over. Instead we are carrying political failures on our shoulders.

It's a pitiable situation.

I have never thought of leaving this nation to anywhere even though it's very easy for me because I was hoping we (the youths) on social media (atleast those who know how to read and write) will think differently and pursue a better cause than religious and ethnic divides, oh!, I am mistaken.

May God help us all

xelly:

Media: Government shouldn't have control of the media house. There should be total freedom Do not tell me there is free press now because there isn't. eg Where is Channelstv Eyewitness report?

Judiciary: There should judicial autonomy not just controlling staff payment but free from any influence ( Appointments should be checked) If I make you, you will dance to my tune without been told.

Manifesto: Candidates should give detailed solutions they have to the current precarious situation of the country and they should be held by their words. President and governor should have quality education.

NASS: This arm of government should discuss issues with Nigeria at heart and not party. Qualifications to be a member of this House should be high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Peter obi has shares in Fidelity bank.

He is already a very wealthy man.
Bad governance cannot touch him the way it would touch you.

If Nigeria becomes too hard to live in due to bad governance, he is rich enough to take the next flight to America.

Chimamnda Adichie would welcome him at the airport.

It is the poor masses that would be here struggling to survive after voting idiots into power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Bounceboune7: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
CSTRR:

As long as the odd against him is not his competence, then it is your lose,not his.
so u are saying obi is d only competent candidate in d whole of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by sunbreaker: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
heniford2:
SouthEast should start collecting there PVC 2023 election maybe the last election in Nigeria mark my word
oga decide the one want you like to do, is it PVC you want or the country to divide? Because majority that shouting PVC here today want the country to divide just this time of last year
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
The good thing is that only the north can't make anyone president grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so u are saying obi is d only competent candidate in d whole of Nigeria?
Among all the political actors that wants to be president right now, he is the most suited for the current condition of Nigeria.

That is the bitter truth.

Nigeria don too spoil.
It would take a certain level of discipline and personality to repair it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by manneger2: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Jerryherd:

If e sure for you, gather all your live savings from NWA boi and sell your asset to bet on Ibo man becoming a president of Nigeria, or donate to Obi campaign organisation

This is the problem of Nigeria, I mean you are the problem of Nigeria, thats why you guyz foolishly voted buhari into office and now suffering, because of tribal issue u guyz want to make another mistake, before Peter obi became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra state was brought on ground by then former governor of the state, governor chimaroke mbadinuju this man mess up this system, he was owning salary to every ministry, school was really bad, teacher are not been paid salary, I remember watching TV then every governor of Southeast wil brag how thier state is better than Anambra, Anambra was the worst state in South East then Obi step in and transform this state from a state that can't pay salary to a state that can pay every ministry and parastatals salary and still have surplus to save, every damn secondary school was renovated to a top notch, with well equipped better than some universities in Nigeria then, road was rebuilt, every village in Anambra now have connecting road, things was better, he cleaned dirty Onitsha to become better, all of a sudden Onitsha that was extremely dirty became clean, his legacy continues, even with obiano not doing so well during his tenure, obi legacy is still covering him, u guyz can vote tinubu but be ready to suffer because u guyz doesn't have sence, with current presidential aspirants we have currently Peter obi is the most qualified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by 77up(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Madmohamed1:
mod do something here
Like what ? E pain am cheesy
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2022
xelly:

Who called them animals? Someone some time ago asked the people to jump into the lagoon. Does that mean the people should not vote a candidate from that region?

Isa Pantami once romances with Terrorist organisation. Does it mean people from that region will not rule Nigeria?

North refer to Christians as Arna. Does that mean the North will not rule Nigeria?

I am really sorry for the state of Nigeria today. This has confirmed that many people do not know what the problems of Nigeria is and as such, we will continue to suffer. We can only solve our problems when we know them. I think the major problem we have in Nigeria is Leadership.

Now look at the approach we employ in electing our leaders.

Very myopic and senseless stuff take over the real problem.

Remember we have high rate of unemployment, High Inflation rate, High mortality rate, Very bad economy etc Instead of focusing on these, we are looking at Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.

And they behave as if it is only Igbos that are suffering in this zoo grin while evidence on ground like d happenings during the lockdown shown Igbos are suffering d least

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by juman(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
He can win the election.
Yes he can.

Some of the comments were from his opponents within pdp, opponents from other parties and some individuals that are not his fans. Me also i am not his fan.

But he can still win if he run good campaign, he was good governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by brightalo1010: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
macrodata:
Very dunce & tribalistic set of human beings. After electing the useless entity in Aso Rock, they still have the voice to say they dont want anyone from South East. How has their messiah helped them? Is their messiah not the Grand Patron of the BH & herdsmen? Continue, afterall na una dey suffer for Nigeria pass any other region.

Nonsense market women sentimentality.

YES Obi can win more states than you can imagine, not everyone in the north is a dunce.

It is there constitutional rights and choice on who there votes goes to. You can only wail and call them names which amounts to nothing but they'll punish any igbo man that is coming out for election with there fingers that's what matters not ur useless online name callings.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
igbo can never rule nigeria
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Skyonebaba: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
North is always confused , if you guys don't want an Igbo president why not allow them to go and establish their Biafra ?
Obi is one of the best option Nigeria have in the presidency but the north won't allow him cause of their selfishness, they prefer to die in the hands of their brothers than to be liberated by an outsider but one thing I know for sure is that aftermaths of 2023 election will shock will shock the world

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Quiny32323: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Stupid things as if they are making any +ve progress apart from the usual rampage

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Lol which one did you or they call them? I am from the SS I am certain we get more insults from Yorubas than Ibos. I also know that both Ibo and Yorubas insult themselves mutually, so rest. I won't be surprised if Yorubas are behind those tweet because I know Northerners don't make noise but act.
Michelle70:
Lolx.
Most times we talk without using our brains.

U called the north cows and terrorists cos of hatred.
U called the west ewedu/amala and betrayers cos of their choice of candidate.
U said the SS are ogogoro drunkards and creek militants cos they dont subscribe to the We SS/SE ideology.

Omo, to be honest in 2023, I dont see any Igbo getting up to 5million votes that is if any party agrees to give them ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by MEGAWATCH: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
The north is more in number, one state is more than all the states in South East. But let's do a proper biometric census, the north pooo on its pants.

Is God not wonderful......

May poverty never vacate from the north,

May they always receive the word of their wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Noise makers spotted
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians Tinubu group gathered themselves on Twitter to comment thrash so they will screen shot and bring to Nairaland to confuse the people

We know how this things work grin
oloriburu person
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by chudez0147(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:
Nah you attack me unreasonably like a kid you are. Me and you no fit dey exchange words online

And am more mature than throwing about chidish comments with a kid online.

My last reply to you
DamnNigga

If you talk trash , I go follow you talk trash.

No be only you dey mad..
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
oloriburu person
You mean your mom?
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by RandyOku: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:
You're not making sense.

That's why you LOST Your SENSES since you donated your FOREHEAD to your Allahgrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
I am not Ibo but this comment of yours is very wrong.
porthouse7:
igbo can never rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Jostoman:
They are entitled to their own opinion. Southern people should also go and get their own PVC ready.

Nigeria is rigged... South cannot match the north in population. Presidency is in the hands of North. Its ok to say, the illiterate majority decides who rules the country.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by flamingREED(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
They don't wanna learn.
We don't wanna surrender.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You mean your mom?
i mean ur father
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Bounceboune7: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Among all the political actors that wants to be president right now, he is the most suited for the current condition of Nigeria.

That is the bitter truth.

Nigeria don too spoil.
It would take a certain level of discipline and personality to repair it.
keep on deceiving yourself

This is the reason people have problem with u igbos

U believe u are superior
U believe u are d best
U see others as non intelligent
U see them as below u.

Osinbajo is good but I won't say he's d best among all,we are all gifted n unique in different ways so y should u believe u are d only one that can do it right?

It is that mentality that brought u here today where everyone is skeptical of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.