Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (42162 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by CSTRR: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
A politician who hid his wealth overseas to avoid paying taxes to his own country? A guy who lies consistently about how much he's worth and about how frugally he lives? Is that who you're calling Nigeria's best? And by the way, elections are not won on Twitter
He pays taxes to Nigeria where required.
There is no way his businesses in Nigeria don't pay to Nigeria.

He already asked efcc to invite him.

Any business man that makes his money through his sweat would look to minimise taxes wherever possible.

It's not illegal as long as you are not evading taxes.
There is a difference between evading taxes and avoiding taxes.
It is the duty of the FG to ensure more loopholes are blocked.

As long as the loopholes are not blocked, they are not illegal.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Esseite:
Had a great laugh reading the trash... twitter names and profile pics can be changed at will..

The SE didnt rally on anyother but Peter Obi and you think they dont know what they see?.. same SE that cautioned on the wreckage we have today.

Let me guess, El-Rufai's son name and profile was also changed, right? grin grin grin

See, the reality is out there for everyone to see. It is obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf. You either accept the reality or keep living in fool's paradise. The choice is yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
IDeyNL:

No wahala.

Tinubu and Osibanjo can never be president. No Yoruba man will become president before an igboman.

North will continue to rule.

I have no problems with that, no igbo man will be President of this great nation called Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by CSTRR: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Besides, Peter obi does not believe in excess taxation of the Nigerian people by this govt.

He said it himself.

Businesses are struggling and people are struggling to survive.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Whatever you idiots like to say or do, the northerners are still the ones drawing everybody backwards because of their stupid ethno-religious sentiments. They don't bring anything to the table but wants to consume everything from the table alone. Failing to vote in Peter Obi as the president in 2023 will become another political misadventure like voting in buhari in 2015 which in all, the great Igbo race warned and sounded it to everyone what was to expect from a buhari presidency.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2022
We are North
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Gentlevip: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Oh yes?!!! Hahhaha
Bring him out and watch the voting
I pray you give him the ticket and see how the vote will go

A lesson for those who talk with hate and sentiments.
The results will be appetising
macrodata:
Very dunce & tribalistic set of human beings. After electing the useless entity in Aso Rock, they still have the voice to say they dont want anyone from South East. How has their messiah helped them? Is their messiah not the Grand Patron of the BH & herdsmen? Continue, afterall na una dey suffer for Nigeria pass any other region.

Nonsense market women sentimentality.

YES Obi can win more states than you can imagine, not everyone in the north is a dunce.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by BleedTears: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2022
iyapont:
lol grin grin that guy is a pro buhari,go to twitter and check him out,person wey I sabi
You mean on Twitter he uploaded his international passport as a proof of name, that he is ibo.

Anybody can write anything, that is social media for you.

I can go and create a tweeter account with Fulani name and start insulting all the Fulani people to promote yoruba, it's all business. I can also do the reverse.

So many accounts were created when buhari contested against Yar'Adua, for political purposes.
So I know true accounts and fake accounts
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2022
I'm doing everything to leave Nigeria. It has gone beyond help. The hatred in the country is too much.
There will be war again except probably the elders are wise to work on the constitution to do away with unitary federal system of govt so that all regions won't care so much about the center.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Adgraced: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Some times I get slightly amused when northerners boost of having the power to decide where the next president will come from. They need to know that politics is not just a game of number, but of the intellects in the game. They have suddenly forgotten that the Buhari contested up to 5 time as a democratic candidate before he could win. I remember how he (buhari) was urging the north to go out in the street and start killing if did not win. And did he win even with his mass majority of northerners? Of course he failed woefully. His becoming president is fully because of the support from the West and South, without which he couldn't have won. Do I see an igbo man becoming president in this dispensation? Not likely! But I do strongly believe that if the whole south (south-south, south-west, south east) even north-central states like Benue, kogi, kwara could stand up and unite to say that northern leadership has not gone down well with the common man on the street. And put an end to this "born to rule" nonsense from the north, then no northerner will smell that seat in years to come even with their perceived number advantage.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PressMyButton: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Accuse him of rascality?

The same obiano that is known to be a money miss road.
Nobody in anambra believes obiano is more prudent than Peter obi.

You have not said anything.
The EFCC have never once accused Peter of corruption.

Even the APC despite how low we know can get, have never attacked Peter obi with corruption even when he was running with atiku in 2019.

He is clean as clean gets in Nigeria.

The Pandora saga is not a criminal offense.
He is a business man.
He moved his legally gotten wealth to tax havens to conserve them.

That is what any sane business man would do if he has the opportunity.
That is what he cares about. His personal money.
That is why he is not desperate to be your president.

He also said on national TV that EFCC should invite him if they feel he has questions to answer.
They have not invited him till date.

They asked him on TV to state his sources of wealth.
He didn't waste time to say it.

They asked tinubu's spokesman to tell us tinubu's source of wealth.

The clown was busy stammering.

The choice is clear before you.
Light or darkness.

If you stubbornly choose darkness, that is your cup of tea.
Obi is a thief. He has a case file with EFCC but would later defect to PDP to sweep it under the carpet. Obiano has delivered an airport, ICC and he's negotiating with FG for Anambra port concession which is far a better achievement than hiding Anambra funds abroad in a shell company under the guise of being frugal. A thief that was demanding 7billion naira election fund from Obiano. Converting Anambra assets into private enterprise.
INEC has released the time table, we are waiting for the thief to declare. We will break bottles on his bald head with proofs.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Ugonna62: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Its now very obvious that nigerians are the problem of nigeria,by all these hate and conspiracy against ndigbo i wish the presidency ellude igbos in 2023 on this account so that the igbo elits will see reasons to fully join the strugle for the actualisation of republic of biafra,because that seems to be our rightful destination,apart from being the poverty capital of the world,the second most terorized country in the world,the second most corrupt country in w/africa and 154 out of 180 countries of the world,i see nothing to be proud of being in a nigerian,.so that people who want president whould continue to elect criminals,drug barons,terrorist,tribal and religion champions as leaders to contuinually dehumanise them would do so in peace,terrorist groups have taken over the north because a terrorist is in power yet the same people reminding igbos of how obi will not be president have their family menbers,friends and relative in idp camps all over the north,and many have resorted in eating grasses to quench hunger
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
olabright31:

Even this comment exposed your foolishness and mediocrity. You abused a people and still said your supposed prefered candidate would win more states than "you" can imagine". It just depicts a state of incurable confusion and hallucination which you have continuously sank into. If
you keep abusing and looking down on a people, how do you expect them to support you. Calm down, shed your toga of arrogance and imaginary superiority, learnt politics and go to the table to negotiate, then you are ready
. You can maintain this pompous stance and expect to get support

That's the only place I really fault my people, we are to arrogant and myopic to think we call some ethnic people names and still expect them to vote for you, it doesn't work that way. We really messed up in that aspect and Nnamdi Kanu further exacerbated it
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by chrisvic007: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
seguno2:

And if PDP and APC go with Igbo candidates only like in 1999 for Yorubas

You're getting it wrong. The ticket was zoned to the south and there was a contest. Obj won that contest in PDP while Olu Falae won Bola Ige for the AD ticket. AD later merged with ANPP and the flag bearer of ANPP agreed to be the running mate to the AD candidate.

That is a short history of 1999 elections
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Peter obi is even more better than your Buhari... Buhari has destroyed Nigeria with his bad governance
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hope you can all see that these people have refused to learn from 2015/2019?

As for me, no more sympathy over any bandit killing, kidnapping, or attacks in the North.

They should stew in their own sauce.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
JAPA where are you ? I need you now please
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga

And you are the spokesman for the north.

Yes I am.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Small boy like you. What do you know ??

More than you for sure.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by seguno2: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
chrisvic007:
You're getting it wrong. The ticket was zoned to the south and there was a contest. Obj won that contest in PDP while Olu Falae won Bola Ige for the AD ticket. AD later merged with ANPP and the flag bearer of ANPP agreed to be the running mate to the AD candidate.

That is a short history of 1999 elections

And if the ticket is zoned to the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Isoright

If you think Igbos don't have anything, why don't you let them go ??

You too don't have sense

You must be confusing me with Buhari or one of the 'one Nigeria' old boys. I am good with Igbos getting Biafra this very second. Nigeria will be better off.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
koolib:
Well, Nigeria needs healing. The hatred across ethnic nationalities is appalling
I tell you and it will take us to no where.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by sageer1706(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
macrodata:
Very dunce & tribalistic set of human beings. After electing the useless entity in Aso Rock, they still have the voice to say they dont want anyone from South East. How has their messiah helped them? Is their messiah not the Grand Patron of the BH & herdsmen? Continue, afterall na una dey suffer for Nigeria pass any other region.

Nonsense market women sentimentality.

YES Obi can win more states than you can imagine, not everyone in the north is a dunce.
Oga/madam with this ur write up I guess u don't know anything about the north when it comes to elections...
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
goaldynboy:

Yoruba can never rule Nigeria again!!
again abi? dat 1 better. but igbo can never ever rule nigeria
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Gireiboy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Same way the Big Muslim Nations that surrounds tiny Israel thought they could wipe away Israel but Israel came out on tops.
And so?
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Do you think Igbo people will continue to keep quiet sir?
they can do whatever they like nobody care about igbo
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
again abi? dat 1 better. but igbo can never ever rule nigeria
because na you be God.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by isnovic(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Seun360:

I have no problems with that, no igbo man will be President of this great nation called Nigeria.

From what i have read on this platform and what i see from the excerpts, Igbos were and had never been wrong about where their bread is buttered.

Nigeria has nothing for them, Simple.

If on basis of suffering, we are not tired then let us continue on this shameless charade for ethnic bigotry and cluelessness for leaders.

Peter the Rock is a sound material, he can set us on the path to recovery given his austere principle to expenditure. He also an investment guru and sovereign wealth champion.

E go cost us our pride, but we would have set our nation's face on a flint.

If we follow this with a master craftsman/builder like Makinde or Northern Governor in Bornu, forgotten his name.

This will give us a leader with a heart for development, construction and heart for the masses.

Followed this tenure with a Moghalu/Charles Soludo, the solution and begin to see an ascendency.

Cap it with the dexterity of a master class politician and die-hard Nigeria believer, Bukola saraki then you have a country that has turned the page.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Babaken:
because na you be God.
god dont vote, nigerians dont trust igbos
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Sleekjunior(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
northern fools..they will sha continue to suffer and suffer till infinity insha allahu to them
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by iyapont: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
BleedTears:

You mean on Twitter he uploaded his international passport as a proof of name, that he is ibo.

Anybody can write anything, that is social media for you.

I can go and create a tweeter account with Fulani name and start insulting all the Fulani people to promote yoruba, it's all business. I can also do the reverse.

So many accounts were created when buhari contested against Yar'Adua, for political purposes.
So I know true accounts and fake accounts
grin grin i rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.